Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-30-2024, 02:27 PM   #76
onedip

Get a Bar of soap you can fit in your ass - you are going to clean your holes. Use water to create foam and then for 5 minutes fuck your ass with the soap- then the next 5 swap to your mouth - then back to your ass etc. keep going for 30 minutes or until you cum.

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 02:54 PM   #77
randomperson12

Get your largest dildo and put it on a chair, lube it up and your ass, then sit on it, after 5 minutes fuck it as hard and fast as you can until you cum

Likes: Pee Holding/Wetting/Drinking, Corner Time, Bondage, Tedious Tasks(such as line writing), Humiliation, Pain, Anal, Oral/Deepthroating

Dislikes: Messy, hidden public,

Limits: Scat, Full public, Pics,Just use common sense

Toys: Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Rope, 2 Dildos(6 and 7 inches), Flogger, handcuffs, ankle cuffes, collar and leash, multiple buttplugs of various sizes

21/M
randomperson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 05:53 AM   #78
krush123007

You’re going to try my buttplug challenge(and I’d like to hear how it went when you’re done if you don’t mind). Each of these will be done with no break in between. Start by putting your smallest plug in your ass. Replace with the next size until you get to your largest. Then go back down to the smallest size and leave it in. Put the next size up in at the same time. Follow the same process as before. Then reset to the second smallest and continue until you’ve done that with every size.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 03:18 PM   #79
alextscott95

Why don't you warm your XL dildo for 30 min, then fuck your ass until you edge twice...

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

Toys: lovense edge, lovense hush (large and small), lovense gush, lovense max, lovense diamo, large and small realistic dildos, medium shocking dildo, large and small metal plugs, large glass plug, anal hook, shocking chastity cage with sound, chastity harness, leather cock ring harness for restraints, chest harness, latex and fabric hoods, head harness with gag, gag, blindfold, spread eagle, over the door and hog tie restraints, sports bras, thongs, nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, clothespins, rope

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, anal hook, restraints, harnesses, paddles, floggers, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging, golden shower
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood
Old 05-02-2024, 05:16 PM   #80
krush123007

Cover your small dildo with toothpaste and shove it all the way in your ass. Then get your shocking dildo and shove it all the way in next to the small dildo. I’m not sure how it works but I assume it shocks you. Leave it on for as long as possible. Leave both dildos in for 2 hours. Get dressed with the dildos still in your ass and then clean your house.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, painal, toothpaste, torture, torture anal