Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-01-2019, 02:17 AM   #46
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
Diapers are the surest way to make me feel punished. I have started procrastinating on an important writing task, and procrastinating is a bad habit of mine that I know I must stop before it runs away with me again and I become a useless, lazy slut boy.

I can take a 4-12 hour punishment, and will wet. Other things that make me feel humiliated and punished include being allowed/required to wet only in certain positions or at certain times, having my water intake controlled, and being forced to behave as though there is a dom in the room (thanking them, presenting items to the air, apologizing, etc). My dislikes are all fair game as well.

Thank you for the punishment.
Back again for more?

Okay, for your punishment, I’ve created an invisible master to watch over you; make sure you please him! One thing to watch out for though, he is a massive fan of the village people.
  • for 12 hours you will be diapered.
  • During this time you must drink a glass of water/juice/Gatorade every hour (be sensible! If you feel it’s too much for your body, skip it)
  • Anytime you are not working on your writing task or wetting your diaper you must be listening to any song of your choice by the village people.
  • As soon as you feel the urge to wet, turn off the music and begin the step below
  • Any time you wet yourself you must first sing the chorus of ‘YMCA’ stopping a letter further each time and holding the corresponding position until you have finished wetting your diaper.
    So the first time you wet yourself you will sing up to the first ‘Y’ and hold your arms up in the Y pose. The second time you will sing up to the first ‘M’, the fifth time the second ‘Y’, ect. (If you run out of letters you may start again from the first ‘y’.).
    You may not start wetting your diaper until you get to the letter.
  • You may change your diaper at anytime, but you must narrate our loud each step to your master, and hold each item up in the air for him to see as you pick them up.
    After your clean diaper is on, spend 3 minutes kneeling, holding your used diaper up above your head so he can see how wet it was.

If you make a mistake in following these rules at anytime, for the rest of the punishment, replace ‘any village people song of your choice’ with ‘YMCA on repeat’

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-10-2019, 08:46 AM   #47
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

I need to be punished for not wetting the bed.
I also need to be punished for holding my pee too long at work. I don't have a way to use the bathroom at work, so I have to hold it all day until I get home. I'd wear a diaper, but I might get found out. I have 24 hours for each punishment.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:13 PM   #48
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam View Post
I need to be punished for not wetting the bed.
I also need to be punished for holding my pee too long at work. I don't have a way to use the bathroom at work, so I have to hold it all day until I get home. I'd wear a diaper, but I might get found out. I have 24 hours for each punishment.

You should look into disposable pull ups, they are pretty discreet. thats if the only reason you’re not wearing at work is fear of getting caught.
They don’t hold a huge amount tho, so you’d probably still need to hold it to prevent leaks if there’s no where to change.

But for your first punishment:
No using the toilet for four hours before you goto bed.
Diaper up and drink a large glass of water when it’s time for bed.
You must stay in bed for the next 12 hours.

Second punishment:
Diaper up and set a timer on you phone for 15 minutes
When it goes off you must take atleast one sip of water and try to wet your diaper a little, then rest the timer.
Do this for 16 hours, you may otherwise do what you like, and change when needed.

25 trans-boy sub

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 12-11-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:41 PM   #49
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I deserve punishments for the following situations:
- Being lazy and not vacuuming enough at home
- Postponing dares I should be doing
- Gaming too much
- Not doing any sports for the last few weeks (not running at the moment)

Normally I only wet. A mess one might be an option if it's really short.
I could do also multiple, the time frames depending on the difficulty.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:15 PM   #50
Nympho
getDare Sweetheart

I lost a cumulative diaper dare and never completed it because it would have involved wearing 24/7 for 3 weeks. I can only wear during the day on my break (3 hours roughly 10am to 1pm) or I'd consider wearing pullups to work which is 530am to 930am then 115 to 545.
Nympho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #51
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

I can't do super long diaper dares due to my job, but I deserve a punishment after this failure:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...1&postcount=16

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:27 PM   #52
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
I deserve punishments for the following situations:
- Being lazy and not vacuuming enough at home
- Postponing dares I should be doing
- Gaming too much
- Not doing any sports for the last few weeks (not running at the moment)

Normally I only wet. A mess one might be an option if it's really short.
I could do also multiple, the time frames depending on the difficulty.
Okay this is a lot, so let’s split this into two punishments.

First off, not vacuuming, gaming too much, and postponing dares all seem to be symptoms of the same thing, laziness.
So for punishment you are going to diaper up.
Then go through your dares that you have received but have not yet done.
Select five you can do while wearing a diaper.
If there is less than five, add on vacuuming.
You must now do these dares, using your diaper throughout as you need to.
You may not change until the dares are completed.

Secondly, lack of exercise.
This can be stacked with another dare, or done on its own.
You must start with a very wet diaper.

Now get into a squating position wearing it.
Try to get your feet flat on the floor. Hold this positioning for as long as you can, try for 1 min.
You may then rest, by sitting your butt directly on the floor for 1 minute.
Repeat this 3 times.

Then, strip naked except for your diaper. Get in the shower wearing it.
Let it soak up as much water as possible.
Turn off the shower. Your diaper should be very full and heavy.
You may dry off roughly, and then do 15 star-jumps/jumping jacks.

Then take off your diaper, place it on the ground with the crotch facing up. You must now do 5 push ups with your face directly over the diaper.
If you are unable to do this, lie flat with your face in your diaper for five minutes.

You may then get cleaned up.

25 trans-boy sub

The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #53
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
I lost a cumulative diaper dare and never completed it because it would have involved wearing 24/7 for 3 weeks. I can only wear during the day on my break (3 hours roughly 10am to 1pm) or I'd consider wearing pullups to work which is 530am to 930am then 115 to 545.
Okay, for the next three weeks you must always be wearing a pull up while you are at work.
You do not have to use it, but you must wear it.

If you do not want to do this for so long, you can get out of it by wetting the pull up at the start of either of your shifts and wearing it until you finish it.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-11-2019, 08:06 PM   #54
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveRalph View Post
I can't do super long diaper dares due to my job, but I deserve a punishment after this failure:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...1&postcount=16
Wow! I had a read and that seams like it was un-pleasant!

Okay so for your punishment your going to have to do two things.

Firstly when you are going to wear a wet diaper to bed another 5 times. When you wake up in the morning, don’t take it off until you are in the shower.
Before you do pull it open a little and let the water run in, it should be completely swollen and dripping by the time you take it off.

Secondly, to stop you making a mess of your car again, the next time you are going for a drive longer than 15 minutes you are to be diapered up.
If you can’t do the next drive, count how many times you drive longer than that distance between now and when you do.
That’s how many times you will have to repeat getting diapered up before getting in the car.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-14-2019, 12:08 AM   #55
PrincessB

Hi BabyBoiEnslaved

I deserve a punishment, I slacked on a few messages/dares a couple months ago on here and haven't given getdare (or my kinks) the proper attention. I try to use being in college as an excuse but I shouldn't slack on a commitment and ignore my fetishes.

Normally I enjoy just wearing a dry diaper or wetting a diaper without anything crazy modified to the situation. But I don't think my Diaper Punishment should be enjoyable. A feasible time frame I think I can do is some time between 4 hours and one day. I'm 100% okay with wetting. I usually having scat/messing as a limit, but I can .....consent..... to it specifically as a punishment *shudders*. That said I don't want to mess, I'm just saying it's on the table if you feel it's necessary. As for other stuff, my likes and dislikes and supplies are in my signature.

Feel free to ask questions or for clarification. I am willing to provide picture proof if requested. I appreciate your willingness to teach me a lesson through this type of punishment.

Love: Humiliation, BladderControl/PissPlay/Diapers, OrgasmControl/Tease&Denial, Predicaments, Bondage, SoftAnal, Oral, Spanking
Like: Gags, Enemas, PetPlay, AgePlay, NippleTorture, Voyeur
Neutral: Wedgies, LineWriting (30 line limit)
Dislike: Pics, CornerTime, Public, ExtremePain, HardAnal
Limit: PussyInsertion, Scat, Messy, GenitalTorture, Family, Illegal, no "DM random people permission for X"
PrincessB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 01:58 AM   #56
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hello

I deserve a punishment for peeing my pants the other day and also for not being on gd that much for while.

Thank you.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:36 AM   #57
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB View Post
Hi BabyBoiEnslaved

I deserve a punishment, I slacked on a few messages/dares a couple months ago on here and haven't given getdare (or my kinks) the proper attention. I try to use being in college as an excuse but I shouldn't slack on a commitment and ignore my fetishes.

Normally I enjoy just wearing a dry diaper or wetting a diaper without anything crazy modified to the situation. But I don't think my Diaper Punishment should be enjoyable. A feasible time frame I think I can do is some time between 4 hours and one day. I'm 100% okay with wetting. I usually having scat/messing as a limit, but I can .....consent..... to it specifically as a punishment *shudders*. That said I don't want to mess, I'm just saying it's on the table if you feel it's necessary. As for other stuff, my likes and dislikes and supplies are in my signature.

Feel free to ask questions or for clarification. I am willing to provide picture proof if requested. I appreciate your willingness to teach me a lesson through this type of punishment.
First up, diaper up. I’ll leave this up to you, but thicker/multiple diapers might be a good idea.

Ok, you might of noticed I’ve given every previous poster who posted higher up needing punishment for incomplete dares, wound up completing some of those dares-
But, before we get to that, you’re going to need to grab a paper and pen, make a list of all the senders of any messages you have not replied to; and choose two dares you have not done, that can be done in a diaper.

Now before you can change, you must
  • Hand write an apology message to each person on the list of people you did not reply to. Then type the message on the computer/phone and send it.
  • Complete the dares.

Write a complete punishment report as a blog post.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-14-2019, 07:44 AM   #58
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBoy31 View Post
Hello

I deserve a punishment for peeing my pants the other day and also for not being on gd that much for while.

Thank you.
For the next seven days you have a choice to make.

You must make at least 3 quality* posts on getdare per day.

OR

You will spend the next day in a diaper.

What does quality mean?
You posts must be at least 350 words long each.
Do not pad them, each word should be important to the message.

(It might be a good idea to try giving out creative dares in the request tord forum)

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-15-2019, 03:35 AM   #59
EndlessElljay

Hello BBE, and thank you for doing this! You said you wanted to gain experience giving diaper dares, and since your posts are growing in complexity, creativity, and cruelty, I'd say you are succeeding wildly!

Unfortunately, I had to leave the site for about three months due to real life commitments. If you're still handing out punishments, I could use one for neglecting my kinky side for so long, even though the reasons why were understandable.

I could do up to a day, and maybe even two if you come up with an interesting task that justifies it. I will wet and mess, and you can be cruel, just please keep everything indoors.

Thank you again for doing all this!

Last edited by EndlessElljay; 12-15-2019 at 06:21 PM.
EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 03:49 AM   #60
Subslut024

Hello, I need to be punished because I pussed out on a public dare because I was to scared and I need to get over that and push my limits. Make it as publicly humiliating as possible.

I am here to serve.

Likes: Humiliation, public, chastity, SPH, diapers, water sports.

Limits: Scat, underage, illegal.
Subslut024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper