Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #31
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

As far as your trivia question, when i first read the story i thought it was the University of Tennessee and Georgia, but since you brought up the fact that it was its own independent country, Oklahoma and Texas makes sense

Also, please continue

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #32
your_new_master

By the way in the last part of the story I must confess I messed up I forgot the day of the day of the interview was Monday and not Saturday like I was thinking when I typed it oh well I will live with the mistake and let him have the week off I guess now i have a week with nothing for Kelly to do hmmm what kind of trouble can she end up in?

Part VI

After I came out of Lisa’s office my sister Ashley went back to Lisa’s office to have a talk with her at Lisa’s request. As I set down at the table Beth asked me how it went back there I told her I got the job and she wanted to know all the details I thought it best to wait until we left and was in Ashley’s car besides that then I would only have to tell the story once. At that time the gentleman who sent his card and handwritten number over via the waitress stopped by the table and offered me his congratulations on getting the job good thing I didn’t tell the story I didn’t even realize I was speaking that loud. A few minutes later I found out something about my sister she was lesbian well bisexual at least with the kiss she was giving Lisa there just behind the kitchen door.

When Ashley came back I teased her by asking her what was it she had to do to get me this job. Won’t David (her boyfriend) be mad when he finds out your cheating on him with his sister?

She said we would talk about it later I didn’t realize later would be as soon as we all got in the car and was buckling our seat belt’s. It was then that she told us that Lisa and David was the exact same person just like Kelly and Kyle are the same person.

Oh shit I thought to myself I would have never thought she was a male I was sitting there thinking of some way to get her naked throughout the whole interview and none of the mental pictures I had thought up about her included her having male sexual organs.\

I explained everything that was said in the back room to me to the girls and they both decided it was time to go shopping. After all I couldn’t be borrowing their clothes all the time without some of my own to lend them. So it was off to the mall we went.

When we arrived at the mall it was right at lunchtime so we headed to the food court and got ourselves each a salad the girls said I would have to learn to watch what I eat no more fatty foods I thought I was going to starve to death. But when I finished eating the salad they had ordered for me I was surprised at how filling it was. I wasn’t the slightest bit hungry.

At the Mall the girls first took me to a hair stylist they said if I was going to have a job as a female then I needed to have a more feminine hair style, I asked what about when I had days off or time off if I had a feminine hair style how would I be able to spend time with my friends? Their answer I really didn’t care for in one bit and that was that I wouldn’t be spending time with my old friends unless I wanted them to see me in dresses because this summer I would spend the whole summer as a female and if I did that I wouldn’t have to pay back the $200. That I had borrowed from my sister in total.

After my hair had been done we went to the jewelry store Beth decided that in order for me to look more seductive to the male customers and to help me look more like the other girls that worked at Skirtz I should get my navel pierced. So there I set getting my belly button pierced. When they finished both Beth and Ashley commented about how sexy it looked and how it would make guys wonder what else I had pierced.

Next we were off clothes shopping 4 hours and $1500.00 later the girls said my wardrobe was finished until I got my first check and then I would be required to go out on my own and buy my own clothes and that I had to spend half my check each week on ladies clothing.

Why did I ever agree to my sisters loan? I asked myself.
your_new_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #33
Coyote
getDare Addict

very nice it just keeps getting better
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #34
your_new_master

Default the uniform

I was asked in a private message about the uniform I couldn't find exactly what I described but this is similar to give an idea

The shoes/boots the would wear is something similar to the black version here

the blouse is something similar to this only it is white

Also with the blouse the lower parts would be raised and tied into a bow tie in the front to reveal the stomach/belly button area

Then the skirt would be exactly like this on here

I hope these images all found using google images will help out in getting a better idea of the uniform required to work at Skirtz. and for those wondering the red dress that was worn for the interview looks like this one here.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #35
your_new_master

Default Part 7

Part VII
We went home after dropping Beth off mom was there man she seemed pissed but she said she would deal with a boy who wants to dress like a slutty girl later. Mom was never much help with me. Ever since dad left us the girls had their secrets and left me alone. My sister helped me carry all the bags to my room and then produced a pair of scissors that she handed to me. I asked what these were for and I definitely regretted the answer once I got it. Ashley told me I had to cut up all my old clothes so I wouldn’t be inclined to try them on and wear them she also said it would help me to cope better with my job and that with my working I would make plenty of money in tips where I would be able to buy a whole new wardrobe when school started again anyway.

She was right when school started I didn’t plan to wear the clothes I currently had hanging in the closet, and I did plan to buy all new clothes. So following my sisters orders I started cutting all my clothes in half. When my sister saw what I was doing cutting only along the seams she told me oh no that will never do. We can’t put half a t-shirt in the rag bin you need to cut them up into small squares. So again I got busy cutting the clothes up into smaller pieces. She then had me tear down all the centerfold pictures I had hanging up on the wall after all no self respecting lady would have pictures of Jessica Simpson hanging up on her wall. She said if it was some famous musician like Brittney spears or someone like that it would be fine but actress’s only men would hang that up and for this summer I was no man. /I was her new sister at home and her cousin when out in public. I laid my head in my pillow and began to cry. My sister then told me by the way since you will be living as a female you need to start living healthier I have these vitamins I need you to take them once a day there is 3 of them no big deal. Take them before you go to bed and you will feel better the next day. She then handed me a glass of water.

I took the pills and drank the water to help me swallow them. I Then went to sleep in my new black lace teddy.

The next morning when I awoke mom told me we had a doctor’s appointment and asked Ashley to stop by the paint store to pick up the paint she had ordered the day before. I wondered what she was doing and what room was she painting why the doctors appointment. I had learned many years ago though never to question mother’s authority.

Later that morning around 9:15 Mom said it was time to go see the doctor, so her and I went out and got into the car. We arrived at a Doctors office that I had never been too at 10 minutes until 10. Mom said we would have to hurry as my appointment was at 10. As I got closer to the door I could read the name on the door Dr. Karen Matthew OBGYN. What was mom bringing me to a pregnancy doctor I’m a male and males don’t see OBGYN’s. While we were sitting and mom was filling out the form for the doctors visit I asked mom why we were here. Her response shocked the hell out of me. “Since you decided to become a female you have to do like all ladies in my house you’re going on the pill. I won’t have any daughter of mine sleeping with men and getting knocked up. Don’t even give me this shit that your only a boy in women’s clothing you want to dress like a lady and work at a ladies job you can and will be treated like a lady which includes putting you on the pill.

So there I was now my mom was putting me on birth control assuming I was a real woman not the boy dressed in girls clothing hell I couldn’t even say my sister’s clothing they were my own clothes Shit what did I get myself into.

(Later that day)

Beth called me on the phone usually mom wouldn’t let me talk to Beth when she called me she always said it’s the males job to call the woman not the other way around but there was mom calling me to the phone to speak to my “friend” Beth. Beth said she was going to the mal and wanted to know if I would like to come with her she said she could use some female companionship and would be a great opportunity for me to learn more about shopping at the mall. I reluctantly agreed to meet her at the mall.

When I found Beth at the mall she was looking at the movie posters and oh shit she had a couple of our friends there with her Alex and Daniel well they were our friends when I was a male now I had to pretend I didn’t know them while she introduced us. Then Beth told me that Alex and Daniel had offered to treat us to a movie which she had graciously accepted on our behalf while they bought the tickets Beth and I went to the ladies room luckily there was no one in there. Beth explained to me this would be a really good time for me to learn about dating men, especially since there may be a time it’s necessary for you to go on a date with a guy she said.

I felt royally screwed on this deal. But I agreed to the date she told me that my date would be Alex while she would be with Daniel. What was I to do?
Old 12-04-2008, 02:33 PM   #36
Coyote
getDare Addict

o cool. i didn't enjoy the last post as much as the others but nonetheless it was still quite good
Old 12-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
naughty_jessica

Send a message via MSN to naughty_jessica

ooh please right more i am really enjoying this story! 5 stars!
naughty_jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #38
your_new_master

Default first date

I'm not as happy with this part but I think next part will be better and this leads into more that will happen later in the story so it was a necessary part of it

Part VIII

During the movie Alex had his arm around me I could feel his fingers as they massaged my nipples. The waist cincher that my sister had insisted I wear did a good job of making it look like I had real breast pushing my fat cells up it made me look like I was a small B cup or at minimum a large A cup. I kept removing his hands from my breast but to no avail a few minutes later and his fingers would be right back at it the worst part was I was getting hard from his manipulations I began to wonder what it would be like to have him inside me. As the movie ended I don’t know it got there but I found my hand lying on his leg and rubbing his thigh at least I hoped what I was rubbing was his thigh. Though it did seem very hard where I was rubbing.

The guys offered to take us to dinner so we all went and ate at Skirtz. I heard Alex comment about how all the sexiest girls in town worked here and Beth told Alex that I would be starting here Monday. Damn why did she have to tell him that. He offered me congratulations on my job then said he would have to try and find a way to eat here more often especially when I was working.

Alex drove us all home first he dropped of Daniel then Beth it was just me and him in the car he said he wanted to show me something what was I thinking when I agreed. He took me to a place I knew too well it was where all the kids who lived at home when with their parents when they wanted to make out. Alex moved closer to me I could feel one of his hands on my nipples God that felt so good I didn’t want him to stop. Oh god next thing I knew he was rubbing my thigh but it also felt so good. His hands were sliding further up my thigh I had to stop him God I wanted him in me. We kissed deeply and intimately my desire was more and more I must be a pervert here I was a male dressed up in girls clothing kissing another boy and wanting more of it. I wanted him to enter me. “Take me home now Alex” I said I had to say it before someone found out.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #39
garbonzo222

wow i really like this story....it's a great idea...KEEP GOING
Old 12-06-2008, 10:52 AM   #40
Coyote
getDare Addict

this latest part was not good and not bad. The spelling, grammer and that stuff was good. just the basic story line of this latest post was less good than your others. i know that it is hard to keep up making a great post everytime so just keep it going.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #41
your_new_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
this latest part was not good and not bad. The spelling, grammer and that stuff was good. just the basic story line of this latest post was less good than your others. i know that it is hard to keep up making a great post everytime so just keep it going.
Yes it is hard to keep the good parts going and all stories have to have bad parts but as I said in my post for notes this part was meant to bring in details that would lead to future events in the story which wouldn't have made any sense without these last 2 parts of the story being here as an introduction as time goes on I am sure you will see what I am saying and the necessity of these parts. I may have another part today or tomorrow though working on it and doing my job is going to be difficult for the next month bad part about working 2 months a year to earn enough money to live for a year but I deal with it
Old 12-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #42
Coyote
getDare Addict

it is kind of like being i movie director. you direct an incredible movie that makes 300 billion dollors on opening day and from then you are expected to do that everytime
Old 12-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #43
tanner the slave

Will you continue dont stop
Old 01-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #44
your_new_master

PART IX

FIRST DAY ON THE JOB

Monday morning 7am I awake to prepare myself for my first day on the job. As I slipped myself out of the lace teddy I had worn to bed the night before I quickly began to miss the sensual feeling of the lace and how sexy it made me feel I went to the bathroom and drew a bubble bath the way my sister had shown me this past week. I then eased in the not too hot not too cold water I felt the suds from the bath salts caress against my body I should have tried this much sooner the feel of this was ungodly different then that of the quick hot or cold shower I was so accustomed too. As I bathed I felt the stubble of hair on my legs and underarms so I had to shave them as well.
When I had finished my bath a matching black bra and panty seemed to call to me from my dresser drawer so that was the underclothes I chose to wear then some black stockings and my black work skirt “could they make these skirts any shorter” I thought to myself “I better be careful of some guy is going to get a free show.” They wouldn’t see much as my sister showed me hw to tuck myself in so my penis didn’t show as much. The sheer white blouse showed the outline of my black bra same as it did with all the girls who worked at Skirtz.

Make up was next. I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn’t believe how pretty of a lady I made. I was the girl that made up my dreams in the past. This was the girl I always fantasized about being with now I was that girl. How could this be I asked myself.

A quick egg sandwich and I was off to work. There was a fast introduction to all the other employees on duty. No one seemed to realize I was actually a male dressed as a female, or at least they never let on they knew anyway. I was assigned to work with Linda who then began to show me how the tables were numbered and where the assigned table list was. She then showed me how to write up an order and call it back to the kitchen area. Then she also had to show me how the register worked as each girl was responsible for collecting the money from their section of the restaurant. She then said I was ready except for learning how to carry the food and pass it out without spilling any and insuring my breast stuck out in at least one male customers face per table and occasionally in some ladies face as well especially when no male was present at the table.

It was 11:00 and now opening time. At first the customers came slowly but by 12:05 all 100 tables were filled and stayed that way until 3 that afternoon. As I served my customers I had 6 guys who licked at the cleavage shown by my blouse and bra. Another 15 guys had grabbed my ass. 27 guys and 3 ladies gave me their phone numbers. By 5 pm when I was off work for the day and I had counted out my tips I found that I had earned a little over $200.00 just in tips for the day one of the other girls couldn’t believe I had earned so much on my first day she said the most that she had ever seen a girl make was $150.00

I was happy due to the fact that I could pay my sister back some of the money that I owed her and could afford to take my girlfriend out for the night. When I got home I called my girlfriend but her mom told me that she had gone shopping with some friends I was home alone and decided to sit and watch television after about a half hour the phone rang I went and answered it. Daniel was on the other end asking if I wanted to go out with him for a while. Sure why not I had nothing better to do we decided he would meet me at 7:30 so I went and got ready for my date.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #45
Coyote
getDare Addict

the long awaited return has finally well... returned. i am so glad the story is continuing and it is much better than the last post

Advertisements
Kink Talk