Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-28-2008, 09:59 PM   #16
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by your_new_master View Post
For those trivia buffs out there as this story is set in a college town with no hooters restaurant. There actually is a college town with no hooters located in the town, and from what I understand it is for the same reason as I stated in part I of this story. Who can name this college town with no Hooters? I will give a hint it's in the southern states and the state it's in was actually an independent country at one time.
Based on the story, I would have guessed Norman Ok since the Sooner's colours are red and white and arch rival Texas colours are more aligned with Hooters. However, since Oklahoma was, at least to my knoledge, never a sovern country, I'll have to guess College Station. The Aggie colours are nearly red and white and they want to be the big rivals with Texas; enough to make the Hooter's colours distasteful.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #17
your_new_master

Lizard thanks yes that paragraph you quoted was suppose to be a dialogue from Beth and I did forget the quotation marks I will have to watch that in the future thanks for pointing it out to me
your_new_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #18
your_new_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Based on the story, I would have guessed Norman Ok since the Sooner's colours are red and white and arch rival Texas colours are more aligned with Hooters. However, since Oklahoma was, at least to my knoledge, never a sovern country, I'll have to guess College Station. The Aggie colours are nearly red and white and they want to be the big rivals with Texas; enough to make the Hooter's colours distasteful.
Actually the red and white colors was something i was trying to make up on it but yes College station is the college town that I know which had no Hooters which was a big disappointment to me when i visited the town, and no i didn't go to school there.

I did find it interesting though about why there was no hooters there and thought it would be a good addition to the story.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #19
Coyote
getDare Addict

no hooters. that stinks. anyway continue the story

i'm eagerly awaiting
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #20
forceddaree

Please continue its a great story , I can't wait for more
Old 11-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #21
your_new_master

Default Skirtz (ficitonal) part IV

Part IV

Ashley had me go take a bath in her bathroom mainly so I could use the bath salts she had she told me I had to shave my legs, arms, armpits chest and that I had missed a few chin hairs they had to go as well before she could apply any makeup.

I don’t know why I did it but I did all that she wanted she had handed me a pair of red panties, and a matching red lace bra. Putting them on I felt myself growing in places I’ve never seen a lady grow before but these clothes were just too sexy. Damn it was difficult to walk though in my current condition. I decided to relieve myself as I was ready to let loose in walk both my sister and my girlfriend. Next thing I know there was a bright flash of light over and over again They were taking my picture just as I was ready to relieve my self and on the last few shots of my actually getting the relief I desperately needed. My sister told me to clean it up with my tongue if I didn’t want anyone else to see the pictures. I had no choice I began to lick it all up and swallowed it. I hate to admit it but I actually found out that I enjoyed the taste of my own cum. My girlfriend called me a cum guzzling slut and said I should have my ass spanked but that would be later that they didn’t have time if I was going to make my 10:30 interview.

My sister had the red dress I picked out on Friday I didn’t realize she was letting me pick the clothes I was going to wear. The Girls told me to put it on. Beth worked on my hair she did it up in pig tails. I knew I should have gotten it cut last week when mom offered me the money to have it cut. My hair was done Ashley was doing the final touches on the makeup and Beth using a sewing needle pierced my ears. She then put the same ear rings I had chosen Friday night on my ears. They were so long I could feel them touching the bare skin of my shoulders it felt weird knowing I had clothes on but my shoulders was exposed, and the fact that the air conditioner vent was blowing cold air up the dress I was wearing. The nylons felt strange as well but it was a kinky strange, not freaky strange.

The girls then handed me the shoes with the 3 inch heels and told me to put them on and show them how I walked in them. I almost tripped a couple of times. The girls only said not bad and snapped a few more pictures of me in the dress and walking around in heels. I still hadn’t seen myself in the mirror. But my sister called me over to her closet then and opened the door so I could see myself in the mirror. If I wasn’t dating Beth, well to be honest even though I was dating Beth had I met this girl at a party or somewhere else (as long as Beth wasn’t there) I would be trying to pick her up. Again looking at myself in the mirror I felt my maleness rise to attention. My sister was the first to notice my dress starting to stick out where nothing should be sticking out on a lady she said something would have to be done about that, as there was no way I would make the kind of tips I should be making if I made any at all with that thing sticking out. Ashley grabbed hold of me there and squeezed really hard and my maleness immediately deflated. She then told me if it happened again she was going to bring her boyfriend over and let him have his way with me if I let it come up again. I wasn’t sure if I believed her or not but I sure as hell didn’t want to find out if she actually meant it.
It was now 10 AM the interview was in 30 minutes and was a 10 minute drive Ashley said she would drive me since she was sure that I wouldn’t be able to drive in high heels without any practice. So off to Skirtz we went all three of us.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #22
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm, this is interesting. I like that he is actually enjoying it to the degree that he is.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #23
Coyote
getDare Addict

this a great story i hope you continue
Old 12-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #24
your_new_master

Default Skirtz (ficitonal) part V the interview

Part V

It only took us 8 minutes to drive to Skirtz my sister got lucky with a few lights and the fact that the cops were busy at the time with an accident on the other side of town. The three of us went in and order soda’s for ourselves. I mentioned to the cashier that I had an appointment with Lisa for 10:30. She said oh you must be the new girl I don’t know why but somehow I could feel her emphasize the new girl I could only comment yeah I’m the new girl and thought in the back of my mind if only you knew how new of a girl I really was.. Beth kept telling me to relax as I filled out the application form, she said I would do fine that I was a natural at being a lady.

I couldn’t help myself I felt that at any time someone would recognize me as a guy in a dress but luckily none of the other diners paid any attention to us or at least that is what I thought. As I was filling out the application one of the waitresses came over and handed me a slip of paper she said it was from the gentleman sitting in the corner in the burgundy button down dress shirt I turned to look to see who sent me a note in a restaurant. The gentleman smiled and waved I turned back towards the application and glimpsed at the paper it was folded in half when I unfolded I found it was a business card from the bank with a phone number hand written on the front and his name Craig circled.

Ashley commented about the note that’s the way sis get them guys eating out of your fingers before you even get the job at least you know one person who will be leaving you generous tips and with that she laughed.

I had barely finished the application Lisa came out from the kitchen area and introduced ourselves, Beth and I introduced ourselves and Lisa obviously knew Ashley already. Lisa asked that I come back to her office with her so I followed her back as we got to the kitchen door she held the door open and I went in she said her office was on the left just go in and have a seat she would be right back.

I did as she asked and she was right it was only about two minutes later she returned. Lisa explained that one of the waitresses had twisted her foot and needed help getting out to her boyfriend’s car so she aided her by giving her a shoulder to lean on.

Lisa then gave the application a cursory glance then said Kyle hmm. You look much to beautiful right now to be called Kyle. I understand this is your first time dressed as you are now so I must assume you may not have a female name yet is this correct? I responded that this was correct. She then stated well the first thing to do is to decide what to call you. I hadn’t even thought about that part yet if I got this job I would have to have a ladies name to go with the ladies clothing. She recommended Kelly I said that was fine so now Kelly was born she then said Kelly seemed a little plain and that I was more then plain. I got the feeling she was kind of flirting with me. How about we name you Kelly Anne? So there I was I went from being Keith Andrew Tuttle to Kelly Anne Tuttle.

Lisa said now that part is done she said please tell me a little bit about yourself Kelly. I explained how I was on the track team and Valedictorian at the high school that I would be enrolled at the college this fall and I planned to major in Business Administration and Computer Science.

She asked what kind of job experiences I had so far. This was to be my first real job I had delivered newspapers for a while and was quite good at getting new customers my route at doubled in the number of customers in only 4 months from 40 to 80 papers a day. And from 90 to more than double at 200 papers on Sundays. She was impressed with my salesman ship though with a job as a waitress I wouldn’t be doing a whole lot of sales though occasionally the customers would ask for the waitress to make a recommendation which she said is usually something we ordered too much of and the customers weren’t ordering enough of to get rid of it any other way.

She explained to me I wouldn’t be the first male she had hired to work here at Skirtz but I may be the most beautiful one she had ever hired I felt myself blush when she said that. The pay would only be $3.00 per hour but with my looks she said I should make about $15.00 per hour in tips on average. The job is only 20 hours per week but there are occasions all employees are expected to come on company outings. These happen about twice a month. We all went to the beach last weekend. Though we do this by shifts the morning crew goes one day the afternoon shift the next those who missed because of having to work one of the days goes on their off day we make sure each employee get’s time to go on these events, and failure to show up can result in termination.

If you like you can start Monday but as you know you will have to wear the uniform which includes a skirt, blouse, bra, panties, make-up, you hair done, ear rings, nylon hosiery, and perfume. Did I miss anything she asked? Then almost like she was answering herself oh yeah you need to wear at least a 3 inch heel. Failure to wear any of the above articles during working hours can result in your termination.

I said that was fine but wasn’t sounding at all enthused about it I was hoping to find a job where I could dress like myself not like the bimbo I now appeared to be.

Lisa told me to be here at 10 A.M. Monday morning and she would have one of the girls to help me out and show me what needed to be done I was handed an employee manual. And then she asked if I had any questions.
I did but not about the job actually I told her. She said go ahead if she felt like it she would answer. My question to her was since she mentioned I wasn’t the first male she had hired as a waitress if there was any other ‘girls’ like me working here. She answered there was 1 working there at the time that was like me but she wasn’t going to say who it was and best that I didn’t ask around about it nor was I to mention to anyone that I was actually a male ever and that meant even if out of uniform that I couldn’t mention to anyone that I worked as a waitress. She said it’s like the military you don’t ask we don’t tell, you don’t tell we won’t ask. She also mentioned if it wasn’t for all the discrimination suits other restaurants were getting that men wouldn’t have a chance to get a job here. So to be fair and to be an equal opportunity employer we decided to hire both male and female waitresses but the law never stated that we couldn’t specify a one sex clothing uniform, and that is what we here at Skirtz do.

part VI will be coming soon

I am glad that there are those of you who enjoy it though regardless I would still be finishing it as this is a story that wants to be told in my mind.
So until next time.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #25
Coyote
getDare Addict

i am really enjoying this story. your grammar has improved and the posts have gotten longer but still maintain their awesomeness. well done
Old 12-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #26
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
i am really enjoying this story. your grammar has improved and the posts have gotten longer but still maintain their awesomeness. well done
Agreed, please continue.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:26 AM   #27
lola78530521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Agreed, please continue.
AGREED AGREED!!!

Your...

insainium in the crainium dawg!

TOADLY!!

OH MY TOAST YOU ROCK

I know of a great site that has virtual dice...
http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/

I dont do slaves, or masters...I do TorD though...
lola78530521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #28
tanner the slave

Please continue great story
Old 12-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #29
your_new_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
For you and all that agreed with you I am glad you all approve of what I am trying to turn into a decent story I would like to hear suggestions although I know some of the things I want in the story I'm not afraid to add on to it. This may be the real never ending story

Although I am thinking of a 2nd story but finding the time to work on one story is enough headaches

Last edited by your_new_master; 12-02-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: to add the last paragraph instead of a second posting for it
Old 12-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #30
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Really good story, please continue im really desperate to read the next part. The more you write the better your getting Your_New_Master, good work.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring

Last edited by urlilslave080; 12-02-2008 at 06:58 PM.
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk