Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
-misti

Smile Public Body & Weight Humiliation

I'm somewhat nervous asking this, it's my first time posting on the dare form. So, I've put on some weight in my current job and hate it!

I get turned on by humiliation, especially public or something with the risk of exposure. So I'm looking for your ideas!

Dares must be body / weight related, all dares considered but the best suggestions will be done! Looking at doing some this Wednesday, photo evidence and / or in-depth report will be posted.

Hit me!
Old 10-06-2018, 05:59 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I don't know what your weight...goals are...

Note the time.

Go for a walk, away from your home. wearing just shorts. You will take a die with you. Count the number of blocks it 1/6 of a,mile that you walk. Each block, or 1/6 mile you walk...do 10 push ups and 10 sit ups. When you can't take any more...roll the die. Multiply by 10. If you havent walked that many blocks or that many 1/6 miles you lose.

Loser must do push ups and sits ups on the way back. Here's the thing, and why you note the time. The time now is your clock. You must make it home quicker than you made it to the point where you rolled the die. The second you run out of time you lose the shorts. And you do 20 push ups and sit ups as penalty.

Here's an additional kicker. Hopefully, this becomes a routine. You should do this dare at least 3 times a week.

To keep things interesting...every third time add 2 to the multiplier...so on the fourth time...multiply by 12...the 7th time 14 times your role.

Youcanchicken out, by walking really far. Of course...

Enjoy. Would love pics. If you ever don't make it back, as part of punishment you will take a pic.

If you win...you still walk home, but don't need to do the exercises.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body humiliation, dares, humiliating