Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-02-2020, 04:03 PM   #31
sonicj01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
I'll give well thought out and customized dares/tasks (that don't involve my own limits) to at least the first ten people that reply here asking for one. Feel free to read through my profile, I'm pretty damn good at customized dares.

Here's the catch. I'll preferentially give dares/tasks to those who provide proof (as attachment here or PM) that they've donated blood after the time I've posted this. Or at least that you've done something good to help someone else out. The world is turning slightly insane these days and the demographic here on GD seems to be amongst the lower-risk group and thus those best-suited to donate, so I'm doing my best to encourage everyone to do what they can. Your proof can hide any personally identifying info!

I may give dares even without any proof, but c'mon, go be a good person. I'm also more than happy for others to give dares/tasks here as well if I can't. Hopefully this encourages everyone.
How am i supposed to donate blood if i'm in lockdown? plus i think the NHS is too busy dealing with the virus to bother accepting blood donations. this seems unfair
sonicj01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 02:17 AM   #32
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicj01 View Post
How am i supposed to donate blood if i'm in lockdown?
So after a quick search it seems like they're still accepting donations. Check here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicj01 View Post
plus i think the NHS is too busy dealing with the virus to bother accepting blood donations. this seems unfair
I also think that's the opposite of how it works... More sick people usually means they need more blood.

That all said, if you've read through the rest of what I've said in this thread, you'd have seen that's not the only qualification. Basically, all you have to do is go and do something, anything good for somebody else that might need extra help right now and come back here and tell me you did it, that's it. I'll even believe you. The blood donation thing seemed like the best specific cause to suggest and I believe in it.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 02:18 AM   #33
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Will do next month as this one for another dare I am supposed to cum. But I can't wait
Please just keep me posted!

Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Old 04-03-2020, 02:20 AM   #34
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
Thank you so much, Sir! I'll be sure to do this!
Gladly, and thank you! Love to hear a report from it if you ever have one to share!

Old 04-03-2020, 03:21 AM   #35
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinoySlave View Post
I can’t send you pms.. you need to clean up some messages..
Hey! So my apologies that it took so long to get something to you. I do hope that this is satisfactory for you!

This dare breaks up into four weeks for you. At least Hopefully it will keep you occupied for a while.

For the first week, you have a couple of small things that you must do. First, you're to purchase 2 new pairs of panties. I assume these days that you'll almost certainly be doing it online so it's also a safe bet you'll have the for the beginning of week 2 (if you already have at least 2, you can skip this; I'm just going by info in your profile). Second, you're to masturbate at least twice a day, preferably more. You can do it however you like, but you can only do it while watching compilation videos of cocks cumming, nothing else. Count how many times you get off this week.

At this point you should have been going wild with your wrist and it's now the start of the second week. If you haven't gotten 2 pairs of panties before now, go back and start week 1 again until they arrive. Assuming you have them now, your week will be all the more fun: you'll be getting to wear your new clothes. A lot. Your directions are the same as last week for the most part. You're to get off as many times as you can this week. However, this time, every time you cum, you must be wearing a different pair of panties than you were wearing the last time you came. For at least 1 cummies per day, you must be using a well-lubricated finger to try and rub and find your P-spot, ok? This week, every time you cum, you are to lick it up. That can be however you want- right into your mouth, or onto your hand and licking it up afterwards, or even taking a shot of it right before you have your next orgasm!

You must have 20% more orgasms in week 2 than you did after week 1. If you don't manage to do so, restart week 2. Which means that you'll be expected to have another 2 new pairs of panties to start the week, or you might have to go back to week 1. Or will you order more panties as you start week 2 the first time just in case, or maybe even just order 4 6, or more pairs at the start of week 1...?

Have you enjoyed working your way up to week 3? I hope so, cause you're only going to get sluttier from here. First off, you will be wearing a pair of your new panties and a pair of your tights/pantyhose for 8 hours every day this week. You again this week must have 20% more orgasms than you did the previous week. Any given day, you can double the number of orgasms you count for the purposes of the total number for the week if you have shaved your legs or torso in the last 48 hours. So what do you think? Will you be able to cum that many times? Or will you start shaving regularly to give youself a break? I can't wait to hear!

If you don't manage to have 20% more orgasms in the week, you must repeat week 3 while shaving off all hair below the neck at least every other day, wearing your panties 24/7, and tights/pantyhose at least 8 hours/day, and you must have every orgasm while rubbing your p-spot with your finger or a toy. Should you need to repeat it, you must also take one picture a day of yourself wearing your panties after having shot your load.

And now week 4 is here! Are you ready? You specifically asked for a hookup dare... Every day this week, you must suck off a cock. And you must suck off a different cock each day this week. Further, you must also be available to suck off any previous cocks before you suck off a new one. That means there could be 6 other people texting you looking for some mouth action when you're on your way to suck off the last cock on the last day. You must also explain this to everyone so they know you have to respond if they ask. Think you'll make it? There's a few small rules for this week, as well. First, you are, of course in panties 24/7 now for this week. Second, you must stimulate your p-spot with your finger or a toy for a number of minutes equal to the number of edges you did week 3 every day. You may not touch your sissy clitty at all this week. Third, speaking of that clitty, you are to keep your clitty shaved this week if you haven't already had to shave it. Finally, you have a bit of a "bonus power" this week. You can choose from the beginning of the week to take pics of every new cock you suck and to post an album at the end of the week, pass or fail. Should you choose to do this, you have one day as a freebie where you can miss it and still pass for the week.

I wonder how your week 4 will go? If you miss a single day, that means you fail for the week. That could be tough, right? The good news is that if you do fail a day, you can just re-start week 4 on the next day. And with all new cocks, too- none of your previous ones will count as repeats now! And should you have to re-start week 4, you will be keeping all hair below the neck shaved until you've completed the dare.

Have you passed week 4? Good slut! You have one last job which should be simple enough. You're to strip to only your panties, get something rubbing on your p-spot, and to put your hips up above your head. Then stroke that clitty straight into your open mouth and swallow every drop just as you have a number of times in the last week already. I think you've earned it.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Disclaimer To Anyone Else: I was asked for a hookup-related dare and that's what I gave. With the current health climate it's likely not the best of ideas. At all. But I gave a dare as asked.

Last edited by Mrr; 04-03-2020 at 03:25 AM.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:32 AM   #36
Klickfoot

Hey! I love your idea and you created a lot of wonderful dares

I would love to receive one from you. Sadly the only good thing I did in the near past was doing the dishes for my room mate. I know it's nothing but I still hope it counts.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:09 AM   #37
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klickfoot View Post
Hey! I love your idea and you created a lot of wonderful dares

I would love to receive one from you. Sadly the only good thing I did in the near past was doing the dishes for my room mate. I know it's nothing but I still hope it counts.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the compliment!

That said, I think I'm gonna have to ask for you to do a bit more. Doing the dishes definitely makes you an above-average roommate and I'm sure it's appreciated. I'm just trying to encourage people to go a bit above and beyond what they have in the past. I did a quick look and from what I can tell, the German Red Cross is still accepting blood donations in Berlin (from what the stuff in English says anyway). But if you're not comfy with that, that's fine. Really all I'm looking for is that you do something for someone who might not be able to do it for themselves right now with all of the insanity around the world, just going a bit above and beyond on your part if and when you can.

Old 04-05-2020, 02:55 PM   #38
Beginnersh

First of all: great concept! Your detailed and exciting dares might push some people to do something good for eachother in these times.

Second: I'm not sure if I qualify, I'll let you be the judge of that. I had a quick look, but the closest blood bank is pretty far away and I don't have a car. Most of public transport is shut down and we're advised to not use it if it's not necessary.
So instead I have been (video) chatting with some friends that live alone (in an attempt to fight loneliness). I have also been helping some uni classmates with understanding math better.

I'll let you be the judge if that is enough.

Just in case I am deemed worthy: at the moment I'm back at my parents because uni is all online atm. So I have limited privacy for dares. If you give me a dare, I'll let you choose between giving me one to do now under limited circumstances, or something for me to look forward to for when all of this is over and I'm back at my own place again.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:59 AM   #39
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresciano7 View Post
Hi,

First of all: thank you so much for your initiative. Donate blood it s very important, even more now. I am sincere with you: I am 31 old but.. i m scared about needles, so i can't donate blood :/ Sorry. We can help others with simple things, like speak with the people more afected, a smile to people that have to work nowaydays outside hower the quarantine (im my country, we are in forced quarantine). Each one of us have a role to play, even small. Togheter, with solidarity, we overcome this difficult phase. I hope. I will search others ways to help in this days, even in small things. But sorry about the given of blood

If you don't want to give me a task I understand. If you want, I love the following:

I' ve a gf and I live with her. I love her (for true), but I ve a fantasy: have homewrecker tasks to perform that are little risky that her caught me if I don't perform the tasks in the correctly way. My gf knows about my fetish, but she don't like to dominate and humiliates me. She knows about I love dressed like a sissy, shed knows about love eat cum and her spit, she knows about I love humiliation and semi-public humiliation, I love thinking about she's cuckold me. But she don't like. So, I love some tasks that humiliates me, secretely, but a little bit risky.
Example: I' ve already cummed in her panties, also in her high heels, clean it with my mouth and then put it again in the same place; I ve already kissed with red lipstick a shirt of her and put in again the shirt for 3 days before wash it; I've already used panties and pantyhose in secret when I am with her; I've already painted the nails with her varnish, and take off the varnish 5 minutes before she arrive at home; I've already dressed some girl clothes and then cummed when she's sleeping; I've already used her clothes at home and take some photos... a lot of tasks!
Toys (mine): bra, panties, dress, chastity belt, high heels, make-up, wig, fake sperm, vibrating strap-on, pantyhose and her clothes and make up
Other fetish that I like: semi-public, cuckold, crossdressing (hide), humiliation, feminization.

Can you help me with some tasks?

Best Regards and thank you
Hey sorry if it seemed like I'd skipped past you, I didn't mean to.

So I'm more than happy to give dares but I've gotta ask for you to do a bit more for others if you can. If you're willing to do the blood donation but it's a fear of needles that's causing your problem, I know that most donation centers have nurses that are specifically trained in helping people with that exact fear since it's so common. I ask that you consider giving it a try; it's totally alright if you can't go through with it, what matters is the effort. (And if it will help, I'm happy to talk with you on the phone or even be on video chat with you while you're there! I'm sure you can do it even though it's scary. This is a great time to work on overcoming your fears!)

Beyond that, I'm just asking that you tell me about something that you've done for somebody else that they might not have been able to do for themselves, especially with quarantines and all that. Anything along those lines is fine is you're still not alright with the blood donation.

Old 04-06-2020, 02:08 AM   #40
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
First of all: great concept! Your detailed and exciting dares might push some people to do something good for eachother in these times.

Second: I'm not sure if I qualify, I'll let you be the judge of that. I had a quick look, but the closest blood bank is pretty far away and I don't have a car. Most of public transport is shut down and we're advised to not use it if it's not necessary.
So instead I have been (video) chatting with some friends that live alone (in an attempt to fight loneliness). I have also been helping some uni classmates with understanding math better.

I'll let you be the judge if that is enough.

Just in case I am deemed worthy: at the moment I'm back at my parents because uni is all online atm. So I have limited privacy for dares. If you give me a dare, I'll let you choose between giving me one to do now under limited circumstances, or something for me to look forward to for when all of this is over and I'm back at my own place again.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the encouragement! I only wish I were swamped with people in this thread who were able and willing to help others.

That said, and this is a really tough judgement call, but I've really got to ask that you try and do a little bit more? My goal here is to encourage people to do things for others that they might not be able to do for themselves right now given all of the global insanity. Doing the tutoring on your part is absolutely laudable but I'm hoping that I can encourage people to go a bit above and beyond what they might be doing anyway!

I totally get that blood donation might not be possible for you and that's fine, I won't give you any grief for that. All I'm asking is that you try and look at those around you and find something that they might be ill-advised to do with all of the novel coronavirus stuff going around and to try and help with it. Popular examples are things like helping older family members or neighbors with groceries, shopping, cooking, things like that. Hopefully that makes sense.

I'll be more than happy to have a dare for you when you're ready. Thank you for your thanks and thank you for being a decent person!

Old 04-06-2020, 03:21 AM   #41
Beginnersh

Quote:
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the encouragement! I only wish I were swamped with people in this thread who were able and willing to help others.

That said, and this is a really tough judgement call, but I've really got to ask that you try and do a little bit more? My goal here is to encourage people to do things for others that they might not be able to do for themselves right now given all of the global insanity. Doing the tutoring on your part is absolutely laudable but I'm hoping that I can encourage people to go a bit above and beyond what they might be doing anyway!

I totally get that blood donation might not be possible for you and that's fine, I won't give you any grief for that. All I'm asking is that you try and look at those around you and find something that they might be ill-advised to do with all of the novel coronavirus stuff going around and to try and help with it. Popular examples are things like helping older family members or neighbors with groceries, shopping, cooking, things like that. Hopefully that makes sense.

I'll be more than happy to have a dare for you when you're ready. Thank you for your thanks and thank you for being a decent person!
That's fair. I'll try to think of something else to do.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 07:23 AM   #42
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! I think this thread is a really good idea! Although I’ve not been able to donate blood I’ve been helping some elderly neighbours with their grocery shopping, it’s up to you whether you think that’s enough for a dare

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:06 AM   #43
SlaveBB

This is a great idea! Love it.
Not sure if this counts but I have done groceries shopping for some people in isolation and also adopted a cat from a shelter (this one was just as much for me as for her).

Love: Dares, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, Cum Play, CEI, Humiliation, panties, BI tasks

Like: Anal, Hidden Public, Oral on Toys

Dislikes: toothpaste, enemas, ice, pain, spanking, wax, piss, messy

Limits: Anything Scat and Everything Else

Rules for 2023:
Must sleep in only women's underwear
I have to eat my cum at least once a week

PM DARES
SlaveBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:38 AM   #44
Cresciano7

Default Answer :)

Hi,

first of all, thank you for answering me
Regarding blood donation, when I have to do medical tests almost faint everytime. I know, you're right, I've to be more brave, it is stupid to be afraid of needles, but it is who I am Thank you for try to help me, but it is almost impossible to me.

Since the starting of quarantine, I know a person that lost the work because Coronavirus. He worked in a gym. So, he asked for help to earn some money in this phase, and is teaching group classes on Skype. To help the person, I'm doing monthly donation of €10 until de the end of quaratine. It's nothing special, but it is the way that I've found to help someone in this phase.

Thank you,
Best Regards

Quote:
Hey sorry if it seemed like I'd skipped past you, I didn't mean to.

So I'm more than happy to give dares but I've gotta ask for you to do a bit more for others if you can. If you're willing to do the blood donation but it's a fear of needles that's causing your problem, I know that most donation centers have nurses that are specifically trained in helping people with that exact fear since it's so common. I ask that you consider giving it a try; it's totally alright if you can't go through with it, what matters is the effort. (And if it will help, I'm happy to talk with you on the phone or even be on video chat with you while you're there! I'm sure you can do it even though it's scary. This is a great time to work on overcoming your fears!)

Beyond that, I'm just asking that you tell me about something that you've done for somebody else that they might not have been able to do for themselves, especially with quarantines and all that. Anything along those lines is fine is you're still not alright with the blood donation.
Cresciano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:31 AM   #45
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Hey! I think this thread is a really good idea! Although I’ve not been able to donate blood I’ve been helping some elderly neighbours with their grocery shopping, it’s up to you whether you think that’s enough for a dare
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBB View Post
This is a great idea! Love it.
Not sure if this counts but I have done groceries shopping for some people in isolation and also adopted a cat from a shelter (this one was just as much for me as for her).
That's awesome! Is there any chance you guys would be able to PM me any kind of proof?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
assignments, coronavirus, dares, give dares, tasks