Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default 2058: New earth

It has been 38 years since world war 3, life as it was known before then ceases to exist right now. After the bombing of the white house on the 5th of december 2009, the world went into a rage, America blamed Afghanistan and fired their missiles straight back to Afghanistan, this was the beginning of The War of the Evolution, going into panic the Allies backed the Americans, and countries from all over the middle east and asia went to help Afghanistan, The war was now out full throttle, no one country was safe and for any country to have a chance they had to side with the Allies, Lead by America, or the New Axis, Lead by Afghanistan. Modern warfare was on the advance, new militaries testing new weapons of mass destruction, would this be the war to end all wars? or would this be the war to end humanity? After the first 3 years every country in the world had joined one side or the or the other, which meant that constant little battles between countries were erupting from all over the world, the most famous was Russia v Germany after WW2 Germany wanted revenge for the falling of berlin and the death of Hitler, seeing this opportunity Germany joined New Axis at the start of WW3, Germany was the first country to use the new age weapons of mass destruction, in 2013 Germany successfully blew Russia up, using a weapon never seen before in the history of mankind, the G12NET or Guerrilla 12 Network Explosive Transmitter, it was a virus sent through the Russian phone lines effecting all computers, which caused all caused all computers to dramatically overheat and create explosions big enough to blow up a house, every computer in Russia blew at exactly the same time at 23:00 monday night, the 23rd of January 2013. Turning Russia into dust. Thousands of Russians took refuge in Fin land, But as europe turned into a battlefront many countries took refuge in the allied countries, most of which were sent down to Australia.

By 2015 Europe was completely taken by the allies, New Axis had taken South America, Canada and Greenland, the only countries the allies had left in that region were mexico and USA, which were on the edge of being taken over, 200 million people stayed and fought, whilst the other 100 million people fled to Europe. By the end of 2015 America and Mexico had been completely taken over by New Axis, the Allies Held Asia, Europe and the islands of the Pacific, Australia, New zealand ect, and New Axis held North America and South America and were starting to advance against Africa to have a clear path back into europe.

In 2017 New Axis had successfully taken all of the southern countries in Africa from Tanzania Down. The Allies had just created the new strongest explosive in the world,it received the nickname Earth Mover, the exact name was never known, it was so strong that the land it was used on was completely blown off the map. Using this new technology they opted to stop New Axis having a path for their marching army, they blew up Portugal, Spain, Morocco, parts of Algeria, Tunisia, Italy, Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Oman. These countries were completely gone the Allies had completely separated Africa from Europe

Using this technology had down sides, the caused shifts in the tectonic plates causing earthquakes and tsunami's all over the world, all of the islands in the pacific were completely washed away because of tsunamis, the only bit left of australia was the top of the blue mountain which stood 100 meters out of the pacific sea. After New Axis took over africa and had learned what The Allied had done, scientists went to what was left of Algeria to find out what the bomb was made of, after an exhibition of 4 months they finally had the answer, New Axis wanted revenge so they took the lovely America, using 2391 bombs of Earth Mover they demolished the continents of North America, South America and Greenland. Only 3 continents were left at this stage Africa, Asia and Europe.

The human count had gone from 6 billion to 467 million people, by 2019 New Axis had gotten there full army to europe to have the Last Face Off with the allies. After a war that went for a year and a half the war finally ended leaving the earth with only 3 continents, less the 1 million people and no civilization.

The war had finally ended by 2020, people scattered all over what is now called New Earth, colonies have started to pop up everywhere, we are a colony the name of our town is Town Of Seaside, it was founded by Greg Marthelles Jr, an Australian soldier who fought in the Last Face Off he survived, and after stealing a military hummer that also survived the war he drove down south, he found the old country of Georgia, which is the country directly north of where Turkey used to be.

RING RING RING

"Man That was the longest modern class ever" jack said.

So thats the end of my introduction to my new story, hope you like it the rest will be coming soon, and if your sitting their thinking its lame because there's no BDSM or anything in there you will just have to wait and read the next part.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Comeintotheparlor
getDare Sweetheart

very nice start. well done

Likes ice, control (or lack there of) pain, anal, pee
Dislikes: long dares wedgies
limits: very public( including family & freinds), messy, scat,
Comeintotheparlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Holy crud. Just... man... Where's the hippies when you need 'em eh?

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:43 AM   #4
ZuzannaW

Location: Im sure its beautiful but no. I dont want to see your dick.

Interesting... no sex story?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:51 AM   #5
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Woah calm down, it will be you just need to wait for the next part, which will be up within the next few hours.

Happy Daring
Old 10-24-2009, 06:50 AM   #6
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Iran might have been believable as heading the axis, but Afghanistan. They can't lead their own country. If your 18+ I expect better, if 14- well. Carry on with the story, I will have to ignore this first chapter though, sorry.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:26 AM   #7
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Part 2 hope you all enjoy.

Finally school had finished, i walked out of class and looked up into the blue sky. Well i suppose i better get going home, as i walked home i couldn't help but look at the large metal Fences that had been placed around Town of Seaside they were at least 5 meters tall and barbed wire at the top, you couldn't see out or in of them, and they must have been around half a foot thick, there was only one gate which was up the top of the hill looking over the town, the fence even ran through the sea bout 100 meters out 300 meters across then back in. Everyone said the fence was to stop attacks on us and that no one could get through, they had militia on posts every 100 meters, after the war i guess we built our own defence, we had a small army just enough to protect ourselves, in our colony there were around 600 residents there are other colonies around New Earth the closest is around 720 k's away we are currently at peace with them, we often do trading with other colonies but as im only 17 i am not yet of age to leave here for any reason but the good news is ill be 18 in 3 weeks. There are also the freeroamers as we call them, they are normally in a bunch of around 8 they have cars and just free roam every where most of them are savage and raid colonies and old building for food and materials, in New Earth there is no currency like back before the war we only trade material because New Earth believe that money is the root of all evil and they also think it started the war.

i can't stop thinking about my exam coming up as soon as i get home i have to study, at the end of schooling each student sits an exam that determines what job they will do in the future, this is the first year that all of the student will leave the colony and go to a new one, this colony is over crowded so they built a new one and we will be the first to inhabit it and for the next few years they will send more people to come and live in our colony, i really hope i get to become the leader it would be absolutely amazing.

"Mum, Dad, I'm home" I yelled, no answer they must be out, i went upstairs to my room and started to study, the weird thing is through out WW3, alot of things still survived, for example most people still have computers and the internet servers still run although it has been debated between colonies before that due to lack of system maintenance the internet will be gone soon and unless they find someone who knows how to run it we may never get it working again. And until up to a few months ago we could still use mobiles but our signal tower broke so we cannot get reception, but phones connected to phone lines still work
i had been studying for hours, till i heard a knock on the door. I ran down stairs to see who it was, it was a man my father worked with, my mother and father were high up in the government system of town of seaside so they travelled around New Earth a bit
"Hey Jack, message from your father they are going to be away for two weeks and your sister Natalie is at a friend house for the nest few weeks but she will be back to check up on you, though i wouldn't count on it you know how them 21 year olds are always drinking and partying, bloody little kids i swear, anyway that is all" he said and he walked away. this meant that i had the house to myself for the next 2 weeks, i liked having the house to myself i could do what ever i wanted.

so thats the end of this section, i know you may find it boring but it was just to give you a little bit of detail how life is on New Earth

Happy Daring
Old 10-30-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

The next week was probably the greatest of my weeks. Natalie, Gaje, Penelope, Mark and Marisa stayed at my house the whole week. We partied the week away pretty much.

It was my first day to start training. I met with Tom Martins on the beach to do fitness. We ran up the beach and back a few times, i was fit as i love my sport but nothing compared to Tom. After a few hours of fitness we headed back to the base on top of the hill near the gate into town. I was taken to the nurse to get an examination and some tests done to see if i was healthy.
"I will be in my office, Nurse Madison will bring you back to me when she is done with you." Tom said.
I nodded and walked though the door.

As i walked through the door Madison was on the computer. She stood up and greeted me. Her skirt went down to her mid thighs and her shirt showed over an inch of cleavage she didn't even look as if she were 30. She started taking my measurements, height, weight Ect. Every measurement she took she documented on her computer. I was now a profile in the military.
"Drop Your pants." She said.
I just looked at her. There was no way i was this lucky.
"Hurry up i need to make sure you haven't got any S.T.I's" She said as she grabbed some disposable gloves from her cupboard.

I dropped my pants then my boxers. She pulled a chair over sat down and started stroking my penis. Maybe i was this lucky. As soon as i was fully erect she stopped and started examining my knob for any signs of infections. As i said no way i was this lucky. After a few minutes of her examining my dick and balls and jotting stuff onto a note pad she grabbed a jar from behind her and started stroking my dick again.
"Tell me when you are going to cum, i need to get as much of it in this jar for tests." She said.
I nodded as she kept stroking getting faster and faster.
"I'm gunna Cum" I moaned.
She put the jar in front of my knob and got faster and harder. It all shot out into the jar. She ringed my penis to get as much cum into the jar as possible then shut the lid back onto it. She handed me some tissues to clean up while she wrote my name onto the cap of the jar.

I went to pull my pants up.
"Your not finished yet." she said. She walked over to my and put a little bag around my knob which sealed itself to my knob. She wheeled a table in front of me.
"Just relax Jack this will feel weird at the start but you will get used to it, now bend over and lean on the table." She said. I turned my head but she pushed me onto the table. Something ice cold and about half an inch in diameter entered my asshole. I moaned and groaned. I could feel the lubricant. The pole slid easily into my ass. She pushed a little further and i let the biggest moan out and came again. I thought i was done but then i felt a smaller tube enter my ass and my filled with water. It was the weirdest feeling in my life. She pulled it out and all the water came out with it after.
"Now your done." She said as she pulled the bag off of my penis and wiped my penis down.

She walked me to Tom's office then left again.
"Hope she went easy on ya Jack." he said to me with a smirk.
I just ignored and listened to what he had to say.
"That's all for today, we will meet same time same place tomorrow." He said to me.

Happy Daring
Old 11-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
Caliboy

Keep it up man, this is a great story.
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Caliboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #10
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlilslave080 View Post
..... By 2015 Europe was completely taken by the allies, New Axis had taken South America, Canada and Greenland, the only countries the allies had left in that region were mexico and USA........
dude, what the fuck,
how did the New Axis take over Canada, Canada is fuckin' protected by the USA
in order to take over Canada, New Axis would have had to take over USA first

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
dude, what the fuck,
how did the New Axis take over Canada, Canada is fuckin' protected by the USA
in order to take over Canada, New Axis would have had to take over USA first
Dude, this story is marked "Fiction"! Just accept that what might have been true in real life (Canada protection) doesn't exist in this universe.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #12
Faust

Nuclear

lol, this story shouldn't be on this site. it's a good story but it has nothing to do with this site, just saying.
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #13
soldar15

Default lol

just read the first post...america lost the war cuz china helped afghanistan...everyone knows china would kick our asses

k lawlz

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk