Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Default Becoming Her pretty sissy

*SMACK*!!! "100! Thank you Maam!", I shouted as the paddle landed on the mark. My ass throbbing with the heat and my eyes waterred from the pain as She patted me on the head with a comforting word. She let me linger in my restraints a while longer to think on my recent behavior. I needed to learn more self control I thought. She left me alone for a whilewith nothing but the heat of my ass to continually remind me of my place.

When she returned moments later she carried a small bundle that she set on the table. She sat down and told me her new plan for me. Since I failed to make a worthy male sub she had decided it was time for her to have a woman. The first step she said was preperation. She unfolded the bundle and I saw a shaving razor and cream. Her command was for me to shave my body completly from the shoulders down. I would see her again in a weeks time and by that point my hair must be cut short and my body shaved. This would be the first step in my transformation into her obedient sissy that she now craved. My denial was increased and an order of no touching was given..aside from cleaning and prep wrok.

She undid the restraints and asked if i understood my new assignment. "Yes Maam" I replied. She told me when I returned I would be inspected and any stray hairs would mean lashes from the belt so i had best be thorough.

I had never shaved that much of myself before so i was a bit apprehensive but I would not fail her. I took my bundle or shaving components and when she left I dressed and headed home.

That night I stood naked in the bathroom ready to start. I was hesitant...shaving that much would really be a strange look for me and if i wore shorrs, how would i explain that to people?? Somehow it felt like my masculinity was washing away at the thought of this task.

I grabbed the razor...grabbed the shaving cream..took a deep breath and began.

[work in progress]
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to oddjobber for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk