Old 03-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #16
bradsmallory

Send a message via Yahoo to bradsmallory

well please hurry i would like to know what happens next
bradsmallory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #17
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Big improvement. Keep writing (hopefully not such a big gap between chapters next time) but keep in mind PUNCTUATION. It can really make or break a story.
Keep it up, and looking forward to reading more!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #18
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I agree an improvement from your first few posts however, as much as people say to rush, dont. as its great as it is

6/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #19
xeldin

omg i can't wait for the next chapter !!! XDDD keep up the good work :P
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #20
iheartbriefs

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please write more soon!!!!!!!
My interests: Underwear (esp. tighty-whities, rarely boxers): briefs, jocks, etc.; diapors; humiliation (both private and public); locker rooms; showers; small penises/average penises; late bloomers (starting puberty later than everyone else); older guys who appear younger in certain areas; shaving; etc...
iheartbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:42 AM   #21
bradsmallory

hey when you going to be finished with the next part this is a real good story i would love to find out what happens next
Old 04-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #22
wedgie_man

I'll be starting it soon everyone!

LIKES- humiliation, sph, dominated, edging, orgasm control, being called names, anything underwear!, cum control, dares, masturbating

Kik: undielover19
Selling my used underwear!! Pm or kik for the link!

Forced to add the following:
Kik dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94290
wedgie_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #23
code1001

come on man hurry up with the story the suspense is killing me.
code1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #24
daremaster 1
getDare God

dude i love it best chapter! I can not believe this is true!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:11 AM   #25
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

this is really a great story!
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:08 AM   #26
bradsmallory

when will you continue the story i rilly like it. its off to a great start
Old 06-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #27
daresundevil

can u hurry up man
daresundevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #28
wedgie_man

Default Chap 4

CHAPTER FOUR!!!!!!!!!!**********

Sorry it took so long to reply i haven't been on in a while. ok so here we go!!

So i was standing there with the little kids underwear on, which i thought that my dick was going to explode in them. they had little characters on them. so the little kid got dressed and i said thanks and he replied ya no prob but they dont look like they fit. and then he left, so the guys were like laughing so hard at me while this was all being video taped. then they gave me a sock and i was like what come on guys and they said that it is a new rule that i only get one pice of clothing back at a time. so i was ok now what do i have to do. and they said ok they next person that walks in you have to ask them if they will take a shower with you, and i was like they will think that i am fucking gay. then they said ok i guess we are keeping everything. i was like ok ok so the next person who walked in was some queer teen who looked like he was about me age. he was just coming back from swimming so i asked him, "by chance do you want to take a shower with me" and he looked at me really fucking weird and said well i guess cause i was going to take one anyway but sounds like fun if i have company. so he started to get undressed and he said what do you want me to help you take off your power ranger underwear to. and i was like oh ya i forgot i was wearing them and then one of the guys controlling me was like yes you must take them off for him or let him keep them on because he is under control from me. so the teen was like oh i get it is this like a slave type thing and i was like ya i guess you could call it that.

so we started to walk over by the showers both in our underwear. and the teen informed me that he was gay and his name was brett. i was like oh thats cool nice to meet you. and he said oh its my pleasure! so we both walked over there and he said ok well since you are there slave i will also control you, ok i want you to get down and take off my underwear for me. so i got down and noticed that he had a boner. so i started to slip down his briefs and then his dick like slapped me, and he asked me to put his underwear somewhere dry. so then he said i think you should get wet in those power ranger undies first. so he told me that he will start with freezing water and if i obey him then he will turn it a little warmer each time. he said ok to start off i want you to put loads of soap down the front of your undies. so i just kept pressing the soap dispenser and my undies were so full but none got out because they were so type to my body. then he said ok stand under the water, and holy shit was i fucking cold. and he noticed because my boner went down so fucking fast. and he said ok while under the water i want you to keep your hands down your pants. so i did then he said in order to put the temp a little higher i will have to complete the following task. the task was to stand under the water with hands down pants and jack off until i feel like i will cum, but he told me not to cum, he just wants my boner back, he said the water will not turn up until my boner comes back. and let me remind you this is still being recorded. so i was jacking off with all the soap and cold water but it just wasnt really working. so i kept going and finally i started to get a boner, then he just turned it up a little so i was still cold just not as cold. then he said ok with your soapy hand i want you to jack me off but dont make me cum. so i grabbed his about 6 inch dick and went at it, then he was moaning and groaning and i stopped and he said great timing. then he wanted me to do different kinds of tasks and i did them all and the last one was to take off undies and jack off to the person who walks through the door. so we just kind of messed around for a little bit then we heard the door open and we waited then i started to jack off and then i looked to see who it was and the person was about like 10 or 11 and he just stared at me and asked me what i was doing. and i just said showering. i felt so bad for this cause brett told me i had to cum.

so the little boy said he was going to shower and had never seen anyone shower like i was. and i just said oh ya its fun bud. so he stood next to me naked and kept staring at my dick. then i was just about to cum and i saw the little kid try it himself and i said oh i dont think you want to do that. then he said why not i said it was fun so he was getting a tiny little boner and he said um what is going on. and i just laughed a little and the boy kept going and then he looked over and i cummed everywhere and it landed right next to his foot, and he asked me why my pee was white and not yellow. and i just laughed and walked back to my locker.

so when i got back the guys were like ok i think that you have been through enough torture, you can have your clothes back and i said ok thanks! and they said they got everything on tape! and i hated that but i just got dressed and i walked out. then i thought about it again and i made a decision that i might stop by jim tonight.

LIKES- humiliation, sph, dominated, edging, orgasm control, being called names, anything underwear!, cum control, dares, masturbating

Old 06-29-2011, 02:25 AM   #29
wedgie_man

so did u guys like it?!?!?!?! comments please

Old 06-29-2011, 04:23 AM   #30
myswagga

Yea it's great please continue. If only stuff like this could actually happen to me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel locker rooms, locker room showers, locker rooms, male locker room