Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-28-2017, 06:51 PM   #1
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Default Slave Registry

Out of curiosity, has anyone here gotten a Slave Number from The Slave Registry? Always been curious about it ever since I heard of it.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:59 AM   #2
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

I have not, until you mentioned it, I did not even know such a think existed.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:28 AM   #3
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

First time I heard of it, I thought it was fake. Ran across the reference a few more times and saw that it was in a wiki. Been pretty tempted myself but as of yet have not done so.

If you have the time, Google barcode slave tattoo on the image search. Not saying get one, but it is interesting to peruse.

Old 05-29-2017, 07:49 AM   #4
pup.
Account Banned

Has anyone here gotten a Slave Number from The Slave Registry?
I have never gotten one nor have I ever heard of it until now. I would never do this, but maybe that's because I probably won't be a slave anytime soon. I am, of course, not against other people getting it, I just wouldn't encourage it. But people can do as they please and I will just observe on the side lines.

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:41 PM   #5
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

A while back a previous Dom suggested it receive one, but it has been long forgotten. it went to the old website, however, and found this message:

"Get a Slave Registration Number

The Slave Register stopped issuing numbers in July 2016. However, you can still become a registered slave and get your own unique number by following the steps on this page.

The box below shows a randomly chosen number which has not been issued by The Slave Register before July 2016 or by this page. You can use this number as your registration number, but you must write it down now. If you reload this page, the number will be different.

We recommend that you also create a new profile on FetLife using that number as your nickname; or change the nickname of your existing profile on FetLife to be that number. In either case, just use the number: nine digits and two hyphens. No extra characters.

Once you have your FetLife profile, check that you can find it by entering your Slave Registration Number into the form on the main page of TSR and using the "Find on FetLife" button.

Once you have a profile for your registration number, you can add your details, owner name, photographs of tattoos etc to it. People can find your registration profile either using the search form on the main page of TSR or at the top right of any page on FetLife. The main page of TSR also has a button for creating certificates as FetLife-friendly PNG images or printable PDF files.

We have a page with more about how TSR and FetLife profiles work together."
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #6
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Awesome, thank you! Wonder why they stopped issuing numbers... :-( At least we can still get one, though.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #7
Gyev

Some time ago I got it, registered out of curiosity. So eventually the site generated a number and after that I asked myself "okay, what's next". In my case this number can be compared to a situation from the films, when there's an old house, and someone is wandering inside, searching for something, eventually finds a very old book covered in dust, and starts reading, finding some useful stuff. The difference is that the generated number doesn't seem to be useful, yet covered in the dust.

Advertisements
Kink Talk