Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #24
Luffy90

Chapter 17

Ruby opened the envelope to look at her review:

"Name: Chris
Review: My model was a sweet girl who handled her task as well as i could hope for. She helped me relax as i was quite nervous at the beginning. In the end i came out of it satisfied, making the trip here well worth it.
Rating: 5/5"

Perfect score... She said to herself in her head. At least something good came out of having my face filled with his cum.

The second work day was over and Ruby headed back to her cell to relax for a bit. She laid down in her bed and she must have been more tired than she thought because her eyes closed shut and she fell asleep. While sleeping she had a dream.

She was half awake, lying in a bed with machines beeping next to her. She looked at her arm and she had a long cable that was connected to it. This had to be a hospital.
  The door to her room was half open and she could hear the faint sound of voices coming from outside. She couldn't catch all the words but some stuck out.
  "Third time i have had to come here... She keeps going... I cant keep doing this." Came from a womans voice, clearly frustrated as she spoke. Was it her mom?
  Then a man's voice talked back to her, a bit easier to hear. "If she ends up here one more time, she might not make it the next time. The stress on her body has been way too much at such a young age.”
  "I just... What to do... Anything you... Her." It was still hard to hear what the woman was saying.
  "There is a program we have here for cases like this. You might have to send her away for a while, but it is surely better than her ending up in a coma or worse, killing herself. Here take this, you can read about it here and think it over. Call me if you are interested." The man said.
  The woman just started crying after that and that was the last she got from her dream before she was woken up from her sleep.

Kate had returned from her work and wanted to bring Ruby with her for dinner. She was standing next to her bed poking at her. “Hey get up sleepyhead, dinner time!”

Was it a dream. Ruby wondered. It felt more like a memory. And how did i end up in a hospital?

She decided not to tell Kate about the dream or memory or whatever it was yet. Suddenly feeling the hunger biting at her stomach she got up and headed out with Kate.

The two of them headed down to get some dinner before the cafeteria closed for the day. She kept going over the dream time and time again in her head. What did it all mean?
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk