Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-03-2017, 05:35 AM   #1
LacieMya

Heart Inspired by Real Life - Slave/Master Sex Scene

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here. The following will just be a short story (probably two or three posts) to test the waters. I am thinking about writing a proper one but shall see how this goes down first.
This is based on some things I have done, so I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! Feedback is welcome - I am always looking to improve.

Thanks

__________________________________________________ _______

My heart hammered in my chest as I walked down the road, my hips swaying slightly from the high heels I am not that used to wearing. I can feel the material of the thong I am wearing underneath my skirt sliding up my ass and it reminds me of the other things that might be touching there soon. An anxious shiver of pleasure slides down my spine.
I reach the coffee shop on the corner and turn into it. He is already there. A tea sits in front of him and a steaming hot chocolate in front of the empty seat opposite him. I slide into it.
‘Hello. How are you feeling?’ He asks.
Heat rises to my cheeks. He isn’t asking how I am. He is asking about the effect of the last few days. I haven’t orgasmed in a week. Yet I have touched myself. Over and over again when he texted me the command. I have bought myself to the edge, legs shaking, knees weak, every time he asked. He made me touch myself before I walked here. I can feel the wetness between my legs still.
‘Frustrated.’ I reply.
A smirk lifts the corner of his mouth. ‘Good. Well it will be a little longer yet.’
He nods to my drink and I take a sip. But I don’t really want hot chocolate. I want him. His hands, his mouth, touching me, claiming me.
‘Tell me what you did before you left.’ He commands, leaning across the table so the other people in the café can’t hear. He knows this will make me uncomfortable. Telling him or showing him how I touch myself makes me feel nervous and exposed and embarrassed. All the things a submissive should feel. The muscles around my groin clench deliciously because although I sort of dislike this, it also turns me on.
‘I…’ I stammered, feeling hot ‘I cupped my breasts in my hands and massaged them, pinching my nipples…’ I trailed off again, feeling under pressure when he raises his eyebrows expectantly. ‘Then I traced my fingers along my thighs, and around…the outside. Then I touched…’
He doesn’t look happy that I stopped. ‘You touched what?’ He demanded, his voice low and harsh.
‘My clit.’ I admit, heat pulsing through my veins. His eyes light up and he nods approvingly. ‘And slid my finger inside myself.’ I stop again and thankfully this seems to be enough detail.
He takes a thoughtful sip of his tea. ‘Well well, you are a dirty little slut aren’t you?’ His eyes slide up to meet mine, challenging me to disagree but of course I don’t.
‘Yes Sir.’ I flush with embarrassment.
‘Good. Are you wet now?’
‘Yes Sir.’ I repeat. I suddenly feel very breathless. I wish we could go back to my flat now but I know he will draw it out. Making me wait, making me beg.
‘Would you like to be rewarded with an orgasm today?’ He asks, again quietly so no one can hear us.
Even thinking about that makes me tremble. I have been on edge for days. A tense ball of needy sexual energy and I want release. ‘Yes please’ I mumble, eyes darting from his, to the table and back again.
‘Look at me.’ He snaps. I slide my eyes back up to his fiery gaze and heat pools in my stomach. ‘But what will you have to do to make me allow you to cum?’
This is something that is easy to answer at least. ‘Earn it.’
He nods and images of ropes and restraints, floggers and paddles fill my mind. I squirm.
‘Well if you don’t drink up, we shall never make it.’ He says, looking from his nearly empty cup to my nearly full one.
I spend a few minutes sipping until only dregs are left. He gestures me to get up and as he comes to stand behind me, he fingers reach to the fabric of my skirt. The bit where it ends and touches my thigh.
‘I can’t wait to feel you.’ He whispers into my ear.
The fact that my master is excited to touch me sends another wave of pleasure through me. Walking back to the flat becomes increasingly challenging as yet more desire clouds my brain and causes wetness to collect in my underwear.
He notices, and makes a few jabs at me for being a horny slut. I have to agree. I am wanton. I am depraved. I am his.
We enter my flat and when the door clicks behind us, he grabs my hair, forcing my mouth to his. I go willingly, loving the feeling of his tongue on mine, of his lips sucking my neck, of his teeth nipping my skin. It is a show of warmth and affection. It reminds me that he cares even though he is about to give me orders, to expect me to take pain, to control my pleasure.
The fingers in my hair tighten and he pulls my face away, causing me to let out a small whimper of disappointment. He walks over to a chair and sits in it. I stay where I am, only turning to follow him.
‘Take off your coat.’ He orders.
My fingers fumble at the buttons because even this simple order turns me on. I finally manage and shrug it off, hanging it on the hook on the wall.
His gaze scans over my short black skirt, the tight white jumper.
‘Your top.’ He says. My fingers grasp the hem of the top, pulling it over my head in a swift motion. I hope he likes the underwear. He chose it. Black, lace, satin – sexy.
‘Now your skirt. Slowly.’
I discount the jumper and hook my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt. I wiggle it over my round ass, thick thighs, and bend to drop it over the thigh high leather boots I am wearing. I step out of it but know better than to take off the shoes.
I fold my arms behind my back as he looks at me. I want to look submissive, I want to look poised.
‘Come here.’ He beckons me and I take a few steps towards him, then he rotates he wrist and I slowly spin so he can see. ‘You are mine to look at.’ He tells me and I feel the sincerity of those words ring inside me. ‘Just here for my amusement.’
I nod in agreement.
‘Take off your underwear.’ He says. I am happy to note that is eyes look alight as he watches me. It makes me feel special.
I unclip my bra with a practised hand and shrug it off. When my breasts and exposed they feel hypersensitive. Like they need to be touched, caressed, pulled, pinched. My insides clench at the thought. Then I wiggle the thong over my hips and down my legs, stopping out of it so my underwear lays discounted on the floor.
I am vulnerable now.
‘You look so good in just those boots’ he tells me. The compliment fills me with joy.
He stands now and walks around me. I feel so exposed. The scrutiny of my body is intense and personal but I know things will be getting a lot more invasive.
He proves this, stopping behind me. His fingers press into my ass cheeks, spreading them, and one trails between them, all the way from my wet pussy up to my anus when he applies the smallest amount of pressure. It makes me squirm.
Still holding me open, he kisses my neck. ‘This is how you should be, open for me.’
He walks around to stand in front of me and presses his forehead against mine. His finger slides back in between my legs.
‘Look at you, so wet. So ready to be my whore.’
That’s how I feel. I feel depraved and debased and I love it. My sexual need shoots up another notch and he has barely touched me yet.
‘I want you to wear the collar today.’ He tells me, his lips murmuring against my skin.
‘Yes Sir.’ I say. I want too. Today I feel so submissive, so entirely under his control that anything I can do to show that will be an honour.
He smiles at me, hands trailing down my back so his nails scratch my skin gently. ‘Good girl.’ He moves to the bedside table, opens the bottom draw and pulls out the beautiful purple leather collar. Seeing it sends a shiver through me.
He comes back to me and loops it around my neck, fastening it from behind with an expert hand. When he checks it isn’t too tight I am reminded that he cares and pleasure fills me.
He comes to stand in front of me, gazing at me. ‘You look like a proper slave now.’
Those words, and the intensity of his gaze, makes me ache to be touched by him. Every inch of me burns.
‘Lie on the bed.’ He orders.
I walk over to the bed, long boots still on and lay back on it. I automatically open my legs and place my hands near my head. Ready and open for my master.
He comes to lean over me, hovering his mouth over mine. Just when I think he will bend to close to gap and kiss me, he moves his attention to my limbs. He grabs my left wrist and pulls it to the corner of the bed. I know what he is about to do.
Practised hands reach for the under-bed restraints and fastens the Velcro tights around my wrist. He repeats the process with my other wrist and both ankles so I am spread out like a star.
‘Look at you. Spread out for me just like you should be.’ He says, kneeling in between my legs and looking at me again. I love the heat of his gaze when he surveys me like that.
He crawls forward over me, so his body hovers but doesn’t touch mine. A finger hooks into the O-ring on the collar and tugs my head up towards his where he places a fleeting kiss on my lips.
‘I like this.’ He mutters, dropping my head back down. ‘How do you feel?’
Describing the whirling feelings inside me is hard. There are so many things inside of me and I don’t know how to put words to any of them. ‘Owned.’ I come up with. ‘Turned on.’
He smiles at this, then leans into my neck. His lips brush my skin, his teeth grazing me. He beings a slow and teasing process, kissing my neck, my collarbone, my shoulders, arms, fingers, back down again then up the other side. He works his way down my chest and when he pauses over my breasts, I moan and wiggle. There is a low tutting noise in the back of his throat from my movement and I make every effort to remain still as his tongue flick out and across my nipple. It’s the softest touch but it sets my skin on fire and suddenly I just want to feel him everywhere. But the slow assault continues. His tongue circles my nipple again. Then his lips draw them into his mouth where he gently sucks it, before pressing his teeth into it in a bite that is playful and deliciously painful. I moan again and he moves to the other nipple. I squirm and he laughs as I try pointlessly to move. He looks up at me as he bites this time, and I see the fire in his eyes before the nip makes my back arch.
Then he continues down my body, down my stomach, across my hips, my legs and calves, the inside of my thighs. He has kissed me everywhere apart from the one place I really want it.
He nibbles my inner thigh, sucks on the apex of them and works his way right to the crease of my leg before stopping. His is knelt on the floor so his face can easily rest between my legs. He is staring right at me and I feel all sorts of exposed. His breath tickles my clit, his mouth right in front of it as he says. ‘Would you like me to kiss you here?’
‘Y…yes Sir’ I stammer, staying as still as I can to please him even though inside I am writhing and screaming with frustration. ‘Please Sir.’
‘Hmm.’ He ponders, blowing cool air onto my clit. ‘I think I will, you have been very good this week.’
‘Thank you Sir.’ I gasp, waiting, but he still hasn’t moved.
‘You have to do something first.’ He mutters, enjoying teasing me. ‘Say your line.’ He commands. He meets my eyes from between my legs and this makes me flush even more. I know he will expect me to maintain eye contact as I do and I know how debased it will make me feel.
I swallow, and in a small, yet audible voice, with his eyes boring into me from the bottom of the bed, say ‘I am a sex-toy, I am an object for Sir to fuck.’ Saying the words make more desire pool between my wide-open legs.
‘Good girl.’ He praises me. Then he opens his mouth and flicks his tongue across my clit, it was the briefest of touches and it only serves to frustrate me more. Then he works around the outside of my labia, kissing and sucking, before finally closing his mouth onto my clit.
All of a sudden I can’t really tell what he is doing because all there is is sensation enveloping me. Pleasure shoots through my body as my muscles tense and my breathing comes heavier. He doesn’t take long to work me up, he never does. But he is very skilled at knowing how far he can push it and he clearly doesn’t want to make me orgasm yet because he switches focus, pushing his tongue inside me, to let some of the sensation ebb from my clit, whilst keeping me at the height of turned on. After several minutes if this I feel on fire. His tongue is back on my clit, expertly building up a rhythm that will get me close to orgasming soon. I am in the place of depravity where the world goes blurry through my eyes and there is rushing in my ears and nothing seems very real. I feel him slip a finger inside me and he curls it in the way that makes me eyes roll back inside my head.
Panting, and between groans, I manage to say ‘I…want. More.’
As soon as the words are out, I regret them. Everything stops and he lifts away from me, leaving my body wanting and seething with pleasure and frustration. He stands at the foot of the bed, staring down at me.
‘What did you say?’
I gulp, avoiding the glare in his eyes and wishing I had kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want to repeat it, but I knew that I had to. ‘That I wanted more.’ I mumbled.
There was steel in his voice when he spoke. ‘You don’t get to want. You don’t get to ask for things. Do you?’
I shook my head. ‘No Sir. I am sorry Sir.’
‘I think you need to be punished. What do you think?'
I am a 21 year old bisexual, female . I love to be submissive and am looking for some people to help explore that with. Feel free to drop me a message if you fancy giving me truths or dares or having a play session.

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control, edging, light pain, some bondage, nipple play, being called degrading names

Soft limits: anal, more pain

Hard limits: scat, blood, public, permanent, illegal, involving friends or family, pictures or video
LacieMya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LacieMya for this post:
Old 06-03-2017, 06:33 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Loving the story, please write more, maybe jumping to back to where it all started, before they met.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:01 AM   #3
LacieMya

Hi again

This is part two (and will be the final part). As I said above, it would be great to hear from you, whether you enjoyed it or not.
Thanks for the comment Sir - because this is based on real life I won't be doing anything as to how the two characters met but I might wright a longer and more detailed story, so maybe watch out for that.

Thank you and enjoy!

‘Yes Sir.’ I whimper, watching his eyes burn into mine.
He moves to the corners of the bed and starts to unfasten my ankles and wrists. I don’t move, waiting for his command. My nerves are in a tight ball in my stomach. I am anxious and excited and ashamed all at the same time. He tells me to get up and I stand by the bed, before he forcefully pushes me so that my upper body hits the bed. I keep my legs straight and my back flat, so I look poised, even though it causes me calf muscles to tug in the high boots. I know this position. He leans over me, fingers curling into my hair, tugging my hand back so he can speak into my ear.
‘I am punishing you because you asked for more. And sex toys don’t have their own desires. You are just here to please me and you must remember that.’
His breath is hot against my neck and my heart races as I hear him move over to the draw. I know what he has in his hands.
‘How many do you deserve?’ He asks me, trailing the hard edge of the paddle over my bare ass.
I pause, thinking. I want to give him a number high enough to please him but low enough for me to take. ‘Twelve.’ The word is more of a question than a statement.
‘Okay.’ He rubs the soft satin side of the paddle again my skin. ‘And what do you do after each one?’
‘Count and say thank you.’ I answer. The satin is lifted from me and I brace myself, knowing the leather will be side I am hit with.
I take a few deep breaths, then draw in a sharp gasp as the paddle strikes my left ass cheek. It stings but isn’t too bad. ‘One, thank you Sir.’
The next one is the same on the other side, but gradually they build in intensity. By number eight I am counting through gritted teeth. Number twelve was a hard smack that left a burn on my skin and a sound ringing in the air. After I counted and said thank you, he throws the paddle down and pulls me up into his arms, cradling me against his chest, stroking my hair, kissing my neck.
‘You know why I did that don’t you?’ He whispers to me, locking his gaze on mine.
I nod, feeling mute but know I should speak. From inside I dredge up a piece of courage and say ‘because I don’t get to ask for things. I am just here for you.’
He nods. ‘That’s right. And I only punished you to make you better.’ He tells me, using his fingers to stroke the leather of the collar around my neck. ‘You are mine.’
‘Yes Sir.’ I mutter, enjoying his embrace. We stand like this for another minute or so.
‘Are you ready to carry on?’ He asks me.
‘Yes Sir.’ I am, although my ass still stung, the punishment had also turned me on, sparking arousal all over my body, tinging my mind with humiliation. It’s a potent mix. I want my release and I want to do things to him too. It seems that he understands this.
‘Undress me.’ He commanded.
My hands tentatively reached out to him, my finders finding the buttons on his shirt. It is hard for me to undo them, I fumble because I am so turned on and that makes me nervous because I didn’t want to anger him. I meet his eyes and see a flicker there, and a hard line of annoyance in his mouth so I try to work quickly. I push the shirt from his shoulders and collect it, folding it and putting it on the desk. I want so much to kiss that skin, to show him all the affection I feel but he hasn’t told me to do that and I must obey my orders. The trousers are worse. I always hated belt buckles and this time I was too slow. His fingers reached for my left nipple and gave it a sharp tug that makes me whimper.
‘Do better.’ He mutters, working his way to my right nipple and pulling that more slowly, harder, drawing it out, using his nails to pinch at the end. He only lets go when I have undone his trousers so I could begin peeling them down his legs. That made it harder though. The pain clouds my mind and turns me on. I makes me feel needy for his approval, for him. I bend down so I can pick up the jeans as he steps out of them, making sure to fold them up too. Then then boxers follow. Finally I remove his socks, peeling them off and giving the toes on each a quick kiss. I know that this will be allowed because I know he will see this as a mark of my submission. When I am facing him again, he looks slightly happier with me. Then, he places his hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me to my knees. I was at perfect level with his erection and I look up, a question in my eyes. He nods and I reach out, tentatively at first, then firmly to wrap my hands around the base of him. Then I lean forward and take his cock in my mouth. At first I work the tip, with my tongue and my lips, sliding further to take more and more of him until he fills my mouth. I suck, moving back and forward as I feel him grow harder and wetter inside my mouth. I want to pleasure him so badly. I hope to turn him on as much as he did to me.
‘That’s right, you little cock-whore. Your mouth is only for me, just like all your other holes.’
I nod in agreement, humming against him as I worked. Pleasing him had become all important, even more so than my own arousal. That’s how it should be – him using me for himself. This reminder sends a tingle through me. I feel his fingers knot into my hair and pull my head back and forward in a rhythm he liked. I use my hands too, hoping to maximise his pleasure. He tugged on my hair to force my face up so my eyes could meet his. I was gratified to see the arousal in them. It make me feel simultaneously excited and embarrassed to be looking at him whilst I do this.
A few minutes later, he stepped away from me. ‘Good slut.’ He said, stroking his erection. ‘You have done well.’
He stopped touching himself and reaches down to the collar, hooking a finger into the O-ring and using it to pull me back onto my feet. Feeling unsteady, because of the shoes and because of the situation, I rock a little, as I stand but his hands balance me.
‘Say your line.’ He tells me, light in his eyes.
My insides do an excited quiver and in embarrassment I look down but his hands finds my chin and tilts my face up. ‘Look at me and say it. I want to see that you mean it.’
I gulp and try to ignore the swirling emotions. ‘I am a sex-toy, I am an object for Sir to fuck.’ I mumble.
‘Louder’ he growls.
I repeat the words. Admitting it out loud, being made to face up to it, is so much more powerful that I could ever imagine. It takes my mind far into the recesses of being submissive. It is humiliating and exciting and embarrassing all at the same time.
He nods. ‘Lie on your back and open your legs’.
I do so, my bare back pressing against the soft fabric of the duvet. I press my feet by my bum and spread my knees so I can sit comfortably. He comes as stands in front of me so I can see him between my legs.
‘Touch yourself.’ He orders.
Doing this in front of other people makes me feel so exposed, especially in this position, and he knows it. That is his aim, to make me feel as open and vulnerable as possible. My cheeks flush and I am keenly aware of his eyes on me as I move my right hand between his legs.
I notice that he has begun touching himself too, his erection still strong. The thought of it inside me makes me whimper but I haven’t earnt that yet. I maintain eye contact because I know he wants to see how embarrassed I feel.
I side my middle finger around the outside out my labia and I can feel how wet I am. My juices make it easy to slide the finger inside and curl it, hitting all the points inside of me that make me squirm. My breath gets quicker and my left hand tangles into my hair as I try to hold on to some semblance of reality.
‘Stop.’ He commands.
I hadn’t realised I had closed my eyes and I open them to see a lustful look in his.
With a dark grin, he orders ‘say it.’
Speech is hard, my mind feels ten sorts of screwed up. Between pants I manage ‘I am a sex-toy. I am an object for Sir to fuck.’
‘Good girl’
The praise washes over me like warm water and I feel proud.
‘Again, but your clit this time.’
My two fingers find my clit, making small circles and within seconds I am feel myself nearing orgasm. I can’t stop because he hasn’t said, but I can’t cum either. The pleasure roils in my groin and resonates in my whole body. He knows what he is doing though because just as I reach the top, just as I am about to beg him to let me cum he tells me to stop.
With great effort and reluctance, I move my hand away, panting, squirming, fists clenching in frustration. I hear him chuckle at me.
‘Turn onto your front.’ He tells me and I roll over, burying my face into the duvet and trying to take calming breaths. It’s hard though, ever part of me feels hyperactive and sexualised. Even my breasts pressing against the bed turns me on. There is a pause and the sound of a drawer opening and shutting but I daren’t look.
I can feel the weight on the bed shift as he climbs on, one leg either side of my hip so he is nearly straddling me.
‘What a beautiful back you have.’ He compliments me and I glow inside until I feel the soft tendrils of a flogger trailing down it. My insides tense in anticipation and sure enough, the flogger is lifted, only to be returned against my skin in a sharp flick. The pain is never as bad as I expect, it’s more of a sting, sending sparks across my skin. Another one makes me arch my back, a third makes me groan.
‘What beautiful thighs you have.’ He says, bending down to trail a few kisses across them. Then sure enough is the bite of the flogger on the back of my legs. After a few, my skin is burning deliciously and another wave of wetness has formed between my legs. I am sure I am dripping onto the bed.
After those have finished, I am fairly sure of what is coming.
‘What a beautiful ass you have.’ This time there is no tickle or pause, there is only a whipping sounds of the flogger through the air and the crack as it hits me. Due to the spanking earlier, my skin is sensitive and this is enough the make me omit half a yelp of pain and half a groan or pleasure. Whilst he flogs me with one hand, I am pleasantly surprised by the feel of the other between my legs. He finger finds my clit, massaging it, then pushes into my pussy, first one, then two, then three. The feeling of fullness whilst being flogged does things to my brain and I think it’s just as well that my face is pressed into the bed because if I could see, the room would surely be spinning.
When this assault of the senses ends, I am panting and moaning and praying that soon he will let me orgasm.
But not yet.
‘You seem very turned on.’ He says, climbing off of the bed. I know better than to move or look as I hear the drawer again.
‘Yes Sir, thank you Sir.’ I breathe into the duvet.
He returns, standing next to the bed this time I think, and stroked my sore ass. ‘I think you are ready for this. It isn’t your favourite so you can use the safe word if you need to stop. Do you remember them?’
The care he has for me warms my heart. ‘Amber to pause, red to stop.’
‘Yes, I hope you will try this for me though.’
There is only one thing this can be and I take deep breaths to relax and not tense up. There is a squeezing sounds of what I assume is a lube bottle, then I feel him climb over me once more. One hand returns to my clit, fingers pulling at it, massaging it, making me moan softly at the pleasure. I can feel the second hand parting my butt cheeks. A wet finger slides between them and pushes against my anus. There is resistance, as I try to remember to breathe whilst being overcome with pleasure from my clit, then it slides in and I wriggle between my master’s legs. His face is next to mine and he kisses my neck where it meets the collar. ‘Does it hurt? Should I stop?’ I shake my head but seem incapable of forming words.
It’s a weird sensation, of being full and being stretched, it feels wrong but also right and my mind and my body is so confused. I buck and wriggle and moan but I don’t want it to stop.
He’s there, asking if I am okay, pushing further, telling me I am doing well but the words seem like there are in an alternate universe. Nothing in my head makes sense apart from this strange, all-encompassing pleasure. Time loses meaning as he brings me close to orgasm then back to down, then close again, until suddenly, his hands are gone from my ass and my pussy and are flipping me over.
He plants a firm kiss on my lips then, whilst I am in a pleasure fuelled haze, grabs and condom from the drawer, stretches it over his erection and climbs over me so he can slide inside.
When his cock pushes into me, my back arches and a wild sounds rips from my throat. Then he is thrusting inside me. The head of his cock hits my g-spot, his pelvis presses against my clit. I try to hold it, my fists grabbing at the duvet, my mouth open in a moan, but I know I can’t wait any longer. I try to get the words out so I can ask permission, but I don’t need to. He always knows when I am about to cum, he must, in order to have this much control over me and he shows it now.
‘Come on, you have been such a good girl, you can cum.’
On his word I do, convulsing around his cock inside of me, which in turn makes him orgasm into me.
Afterwards, he climbs off of me, disposing of the condom, and lays behind me, wrapping me in his arms. ‘You are such a good slut. Well done for impressing me.’ He continues to whisper into my ear and rocks me in a soft hug. I am grateful that he cares so much for me, and happy that I have managed to please my master.
I am a 21 year old bisexual, female . I love to be submissive and am looking for some people to help explore that with. Feel free to drop me a message if you fancy giving me truths or dares or having a play session.

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control, edging, light pain, some bondage, nipple play, being called degrading names

Hard limits: scat, blood, public, permanent, illegal, involving friends or family, pictures or video
The following 2 users say Thank You to LacieMya for this post:
Old 06-05-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

You have truly put alot of thinking into these stories. The quality level was very amazing from the standpoint of the details of the action that took place. The picture in which you have painted is one that really brings those in the writing to life. Very good reading with so much excitement and yes drama along the cord that is deep into these.

Good work,
Sir

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:10 PM   #5
NotStoner420

That was a good read! You should write more like that, I'd read it
Old 06-06-2017, 03:02 AM   #6
LacieMya

Thank you for your comments.... I am glad people have enjoyed my writing. It's quite a different style to some stuff on here but I am happy that you liked it.
Nothing is in the works at the moment but I hope to start something soon.
Thanks xx

Old 06-06-2017, 05:38 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
You have truly put alot of thinking into these stories. The quality level was very amazing from the standpoint of the details of the action that took place. The picture in which you have painted is one that really brings those in the writing to life. Very good reading with so much excitement and yes drama along the cord that is deep into these.

Good work,
Sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotStoner420 View Post
That was a good read! You should write more like that, I'd read it

Its a yes from me too, write more, please, wether it is pure fiction or based on past real events.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, denial, dominant, submissive female