Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-27-2021, 04:55 PM   #1
Anonanudes

Default Similar to dice, but an Eblue game where extends = exposure elsewhere

I’ve seen variations of this played for the past few years, dating back to temporarily.exposed days, however it’s fun for both parties as the result is out of their hands. And opposed to the results being randomly rolled with dice, the variable is other humans choosing whether to extend an eblue pic.

This can be mild exposure to tons of exposure depending on the rules you and your partner establish, and the exposer/dom would clearly need plenty of the exposee/sub’s pics before the game starts.

The premise is that the dom posts a pic (of the sub) of his/her choosing to Eblue. Once it posts it will either expire before reaching a “punitive” amount of extends, or it will reach that amount of extends and the consequence will be for the dom to then post a predetermined amount of the sub’s pics to other websites.

I have attached an example of a few ways this can be done, however it could be as simple as “if it gets 8 extends on Eblue then the dom posts that pic to Reddit for 48 hours” etc.

This is not body/age shaming, just facts… for this to work you have to keep in mind that a 22 year old cute female is far more likely to get more extends than your average 60 year old male, so consider the whole gamut of age, size, shape, physical “attributes”, etc that will affect how many extends a pic is likely to get in order to come to a fair “kind of unlikely but also reachable if it’s busy and the text is well-written” number. Pics with face are also much more likely to get extends than no face, so tailor it accordingly.

While it certainly could be played “long term” the intent here is that it plays out while the pic is still on page 1 or 2, so 1 or 5 minute extends are ideal and then once posted it’s a race against the clock to expire before reaching a punitive amount of extends.

The best options for page one game:
Post for 1 minute with 5 minute extends
Post for 5 minutes with 5 minute extends
Post for 15 minutes with 1 minute extends
Again, it should all depend on how likely a sub and their pics are to get extended.

This is just a template with many things to be negotiated based on sub’s limits and the dom’s intentions.
For example, how long do pics stay up after the game is over? What sites can be used? How does the game end (or continue?)

Thoughts or recommendations?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eblue-game-examples.jpg
Views:	1291
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	9600   Click image for larger version

Name:	eblue-game-blank.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	9601  
Anonanudes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Anonanudes for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 04:57 PM   #2
Anonanudes

Also, I realize it's not technically a dice game, but the principal (randomness) is the same. And you could certainly use dice to determine plenty of the parts of this game (how long, what pics, what websites, etc.)
Anonanudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:18 AM   #3
Cactus

Just wanted to say thanks for this, I think this would be fun to play!

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:45 PM   #4
KinkTalker5

I would love to play this, if any F would be interested my kik is sissy_slave21

Loves -Spanking, Bondage, Denial, Butt Plugs, Hidden Public, Chastity

Likes -Anal, Humiliation, Crossdressing, Rules, Pain, A2M

22M Sissy
Kik: sissy_slave21
KinkTalker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 11:04 PM   #5
Evalsyssis

I'll play
21 m
Kik evalsyssis
Evalsyssis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:28 AM   #6
bound_1

Seems traffic at eBlue has died significantly since they started requiring $$, but could easily be done other ways on other sites like twitter, fickr, et al. Retweets, likes, etc. If any domme/dom/top types are interested just msg me.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:27 PM   #7
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

I'm in!

kik: submarco25yo

daveo20a is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk