Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-25-2018, 07:14 PM   #256
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

This one is honestly difficult to answer, but knowing myself and how little self control I have... I'd rather be tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Easy: I'd swallow it all! It's not really that bad.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

This one is fairly difficult because both choices are rather appealing, but I think oral without knowing the gender, because at the end of the day it doesn't matter and it's probably less painful.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Well, it's a good thing people are naturally attracted to me (sometimes) because I don't do worship, so I'd rather be in control.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Again, not into worship at all so... I guess I'd be on the receiving end? I wouldn't enjoy it either way, but I'd enjoy it less having to worship someone else.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Well... This one made me think probably way too hard on it. My response is entirely based on the assumption that whoever the master is will respect my limits and be fully aware and careful about my mental/emotional health and won't push me past what I'm capable of. In this case I would choose 12 hours of slavery. However, if this is not the case then I would choose being throat fucked. And as I wrote this I started to feel aroused at the idea of being fucked in the mouth, constantly filled with cum... Dammit, is it too late to change my response?

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

I hate pain, I really do. I have a very low pain tolerance. However, as I have chosen to answer each of these and do so truthfully I will say hot wax dripped on me. I imagine it would be less painful, and definitely no lasting pain. Being whipped could hurt for a couple of days after.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Well then... I don't like my choices. I mean, I completely detest this choice. But I've been there, done that, so someone fuck my SO. As I've said a couple of times, I don't do worship.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

I've already eaten my own cum, guess it's time to try something new.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Snowball them. Neither's too appealing to me, but... Feet are gross.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Both of these sound fun! I'm gonna go with the first one, though, because it sounds less painful and much less tiring.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

For personal reasons I am refusing to answer this scenario.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:04 AM   #257
antJ

A: Tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
A: Cum any time and swallow. Couldn't last a year.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
A. Blindfolded and receive oral.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
A. I'd prefer to do the worshipping.

A. Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
A. Used as a slave for 12 hours

A. I love a good whipping.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
A. I'd worship the couple, get them ready and clean up afterwards.

A. I'd eat my own.

A. Lick cum off feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
A. Be ejaculated over.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
A. I'd take my humiliation and get deepthroating. And beg her to film it all so she can humiliate me with it again and again.

Serious pain, permanent damage/marking, having things inserted in me, face, blood/watersports/scat.
antJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:27 PM   #258
Tempting_rebuttal

I'd rather be tied up and teased. Would be more fun for me.

Cum anytime I wish. I'd rather have the freedom of the choice than be forced to stick with just one day.

That second option, the one that lets me be tied up and fucked sounds like a good time honestly haha

Honestly, that first one is one of my top fantasies haha. At least how it goes in my head, would be so much fun

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped
Though it would be a little out of my wheelhouse, I'd be willing to try worshipping feet. I'd let my feet be worshipped but, as my boyfriend would tell ya, I'm awfully ticklish

this one is tricky to me. The nonstop throatfucking just sounds dangerous, but who's to say that if you agree to being a 12-hour slave that they won't throatfuck you the majority of the time anyway? It's basically lose-lose anyway so let's go with the first option

I've tried hot wax very briefly before and it's actually kinda fun. The slight pain from the first couple drops is somewhat intense, but then as it starts coating more and hitting less free skin, it becomes much more pleasurable. So I think I'll take the hot wax.

[COLOR="darkred"]7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO[/COLOR
I wouldn't be able to handle watching someone fucking the one I love so I'd be forced to take the couple worship

My own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them
Not completely sure what snowballing is (Though I think I have an idea) so I'll just lick it of their feet

doggy style please and thank you

In this situation I'd probably just admit my fault and let them know maybe it's best to split up, considering I'm obviously out of the relationship if I'm cheating and he doesn't deserve to b treated like that.
But for the sake of playing the role, and assuming they're forcing me to choose one and they don't have the choice to go for whatever's more cathartic for them, I'd let them go and have sex with the other person, assuming it's only a one-time thing
Old 07-27-2018, 06:21 AM   #259
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

1: Tied Up

2: Cum any time I wish

3: Tied up and be fucked

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: hot wax dripped on me

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: Eat someone elses cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over

Scenario 2: violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:58 AM   #260
Fred74

both

why not the both

limits and likes, loves
Dare PM
KH Lady Eyes
in Chastity cage
No Fap and no cummies possible
Fred74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:19 AM   #261
Trump
Account Banned

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:26 AM   #262
SSPrison

1. Tied up and teased
2. Cum anytime and swallow
3. Tied up and fucked
4. Sex with anyone with them in control of orgasms
5. Worship feet
S1. Slave
6. Tied and whipped
7. Tied up and watch SO
8. Own cum
9. Lick cum off someone's feet
10. Tied up spread eagle with group
S2. Chastity, watch and get used

Kik: ssprisoner

Likes: Bondage, Punishments, Milking, Edging, fap roulette, Denial, Hidden public, online humiliation (e.g. temp exposed)
Dislikes: Face pics, spanking, anal, cbt
Limits: full public, social suicide, messy, diapers, scat, blood, illegal
SSPrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:28 AM   #263
Thatguy Funtime

Tied and teased

Cum and eat it.

Tied up and fucked

Option 2

Option two

Slave for 12 hours

Tied and hot wax

Tied and watch someone fuck my so

Someone else's

Snowball them.

Both can't decide.

Last option.

Dislikes, extreme pain, piss, to edge a whole lot, cum eating (huge loads in a row).

Limits, scat, family, anything to cause permanent harm, social, friends.

Help me find more out I always love trying new stuff that's for sure.

I'm such a little slut and will do anything you ask within my limits.

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVNdLmKGYw&t=165s
Thatguy Funtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 06:15 AM   #264
transboi

Id much rather be tied up and teased!

Id rather swallow.

Its a big fantasy of mine to be tied up and fucked and unable to stop it!

I want to worship them!

Worship feet!

Id rather be a slave for 12 hours. Thats a fantasy of mine Id love to explore.

Hot wax!

Worship a couple! Another big fantasy for me.

Someone elses!

Lick cum off theyre feet

I love the idea of having people ejaculate all over me. Id feel so dirty and used.

I do love chastity belts but I think I would choose to be humiliated. I would love to be publicly shamed.

likes: humiliation, spanking, light pain, following orders, being controlled, light pussy torture, orgasm control

dislikes/punishments: corner time, cold showers, heavy spanking

limits: scat, piss, public, extreme pain, long term dares, permanent, blood, face (showing face or marking), messy.

pictures might happen occasionally.
transboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #265
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm not good at teasing, so I'll get tied up

Does it really matter which is giving you oral, a mouth is a mouth. This would be my choice.
As for being tied and fucked in the ass by any stranger that walks by, interesting thought. However if I was tied up in a way that anyone could use my mouth to fuck, I would be tempted.
Q
The second doesn't make to much sense, are you saying I won't have say over who worships me and they believe part of there service is to have sex, and I have no say. That actually sounds interesting.

I'll worship the feet

Not knowing what I as a slave will be subject to, I think I'll go for the throat fuck. With my luck I'll probably still not be released until after the 24 hours of being a slave is up

Both sound fun

I don't have a SO right now, so I guess I'll be sucking

A change will be fun to my normal diet, I'll try a strangers meal

I've already sbowbalked, so I will lick some feet.

Spread eagle sounds less painfull

Either way payback is a bitch.
If I really love her I would not have cheatted.
She would enjoy the sex, and maybe enjoy seeing me get ass f***** as punishment.
Tough but really it should not be my decision to make.
Since I have to, and she wants me to decide NOW, I'll let her have sex.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:43 AM   #266
hererain

I'd like to be tied up and teased.

I like to have my orgasm controlled and having to ask permission, but once a year it's too extreme for me. So neither.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

They both sound good to me, the second feels more risky.

Being submissive, I would take the first option without thinking twice. I'd really like for them to have that kind of control.

I like feet, I'd like worship them.

I'd rather being their (non sexual) slave for 12 hours than being forced to have any kind of sex with them.

Maybe whipped, I don't enjoy pain. I never tried hot wax.

I think I may enjoy worshipping a couple.

Someone's else, I don't like the taste of my own after an orgasm.

Lick them.

The second seems a lot more fun .

Do I get to choose my own punishment? I really cannot choose, they are both bad.

hererain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:03 AM   #267
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up and teased

Cum any time I wish but have to swallow it, though this would be very hard. Cum-eating is usually a limit for me, but I definitely couldn't make it with only one orgasm a year.

Being tied up and fucked. I'd be really weirded out by the possibility of getting sucked off by a girl.

Wait, so I get to choose any partner I want and I get to be dominated? Score!

Have my feet worshiped, though I really don't appreciate this kink from either side.

Because I don't like eating cum, the latter.

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple. While I enjoy playing around kink-wise, I'm very monogamous when it comes to relationships.

Someone else's. I have this weird mental block about eating my own cum.

Snowball them. Again, not into feet at all.

Tied up doggy style.

Honestly, if I cheated on my SO, I wouldn't want to be forgiven. I take cheating very seriously, and would really never want to do that to anyone. If it's strictly a choice between these two things, I'd take the non-limit violating one and get tied up and put in chastity.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:43 PM   #268
Angel Sin
Account Banned

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time I want and have to swallow it.

Tied up and fucked
sex with anyone I want and have to worship them

worship feet I guess
Frost fucked for and hour and take as much cum as possible

Whipped I guess

worship a couple
someone elses
snowball I guess

doggy style and fucked in the butt by dicks and strapons
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum
let them fuck someone else and let them use me without pleasure.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 AM   #269
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:20 PM   #270
boimilk

boimilk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth