Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What would you like to see next?
Strip Scrabble 4 19.05%
Strip Monopoly 13 61.90%
Strip Chess 4 19.05%
None of the above 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Strip Snooker

This is a short story in three parts. There is no continuation and no sequel.

I've put it in this section because there are underlying tones of incest.

You’ve had Strip Poker and Strip Blackjack, so I now present:
STRIP SNOOKER

For all the American readers, Snooker is an English game a bit like American Pool but requiring considerably more skill and judgement

STRIP SNOOKER

PART 1

“Yeah!” Lucy Hunt screamed, as she waved her cue in the air, almost taking out her brother’s eye, “Eat my shorts!” She had just potted the black ball to win the fourth game of snooker, levelling the scores at 2-2.

“No thanks,” James said, “I know where they’ve been.”

James had received a new snooker table from his parents for his sixteenth birthday and, although it was only a half-size table measuring six foot by three foot, the only place big enough to set it up was in the basement of their house, which was used largely as a recreation and games area.

James had tried to get some of his friends round to play a few games but they were otherwise engaged, so he had to ask his fourteen-year-old sister to play. He hadn’t realised how lucky she would be.

“Okay,” he said, “Best of five, but we’ll make this last game a bit more interesting.”

“How so?” Lucy eyed him suspiciously.

“If one of us pots a red only, the other player has to answer a truth. If one of us pots a red AND a colour, the other player has to do a dare.” He winked at his sister. “If one of us pots more than two balls in a single break, the other player has to remove an item of clothing which remains off for the duration of the game. Okay?”

“What if one of us misses or plays a foul shot?” Lucy enquired.

James thought for a moment. “Then there’s a penalty rule where the player who’s missed or fouled has to either miss two goes or take off two items of clothing instead of one.” He had just made that up and wasn’t sure if it made sense. “Okay?”

Lucy thought about this for a few moments. “Okay, but I need to go to the toilet first.”

“Oh, no, little sister,” James said, “You’ll go and put on some more clothes, I know you.”

“No,” Lucy said, “I really do need the toilet.”

“Okay,” James said, “What have you got on?”

Lucy went through her attire. “Well, just my shoes, shorts, top and... bra and panties. Five items. You?”

“Just my shoes, socks, trousers, t-shirt and boxers,” James said, “Five also.”

“Okay,” Lucy said, “Set up the table and I’ll be back in a few minutes, wearing exactly the same clothes.” She put her cue down on the table and walked to the door.

James watched her go, admiring her cute little bottom through her shorts - shorts which were more like hot pants. He mentally slapped himself round the face for thinking such thoughts about his little sister and started to set up the table.

By the time he had set it up and started to regret suggesting the strip element, Lucy had returned, still wearing the same clothes.

“Okay,” Lucy said, “Ready?”

James nodded and took a coin from his pocket. “Heads or tails?”

“Tails,” Lucy said.

James flipped the coin. It landed on ‘tails’. “Okay, you start.”

Lucy picked up her cue, chalked the tip with more chalk than was necessary and blew off the excess like a pro. She bent down over the table, positioned the cue ball in the D section between the yellow and brown balls and lined up her shot. She had an unusual way of holding the cue, making a ring with her forefinger and thumb and guiding the cue tip through it. She played her shot, hitting the triangle of reds and scattering them all over the table. “Safety shot,” Lucy said.

The balls were so scattered that most of them were covering each other. James thought he might be able to pot a red but not a colour. He got down to his shot and lined it up. The red went cleanly into the pocket but the cue ball was left in amongst the reds at the top of the table. He couldn’t see a colour. He just rolled the cue ball down the table hoping to hit one. He didn’t.

“Foul!” Lucy screamed. “Penalty.”

“I’ll miss two shots,” James said. He didn’t want to remove two items of clothing as per his own rule.

Lucy looked at the table. She hit the cue ball at the reds, seemingly without even lining the shot up. A red was pocketed in the top corner pocket.

“Lucky bas...” James didn’t finish what he was going to say.

Lucy smiled and took her next shot. She couldn’t pot a colour but she could just roll up to the blue. She did so and just tapped the blue with the cue ball. “That was my first go,” she said. “A red, so a truth.” She thought for a moment. “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

James hadn’t. Should he lie? He decided to tell the truth. “No, I haven’t.” Then he decided to inject a bit of levity. “Why, are you offering?”

“In your dreams.” Lucy got down for her next shot. “Second shot,” she said. She lined up a red. She pulled back her cue. She hit the cue ball. The cue ball hit the red. The red went into the pocket. Lucy was on the pink. She smiled, took another shot and potted the pink.

James re-spotted the pink ball.

Lucy was on another red. She potted it. There her luck ended. She just ran the cue ball up to the black. “Three balls,” she said, “So take something off.”

“My shoes,” James said, slipping them off.

“Chicken,” Lucy said. “My last shot,” She got down for her next shot. She potted a red quite easily as it was near the pocket already but she couldn’t pot a colour. She hit the pink against the side cushion.

James got down to play his own shot. He had a choice of reds. He selected one and potted it into the corner pocket, leaving himself in perfect position on the black. He potted the black and left position on another red. He replaced the black ball on its spot. Now he had a dilemma: should he pot the red and then get Lucy to take off an item of clothing, which would probably be her shoes, or should he miss the red deliberately and give her a difficult dare to do? He thought about his options for a few minutes.

“Come on,” Lucy said, “It’s not that difficult. Pot the red and I’ll remove my... shoes.”

Lucy had just made the decision for him. He played the red and it bounced off the lip of the pocket. “Darn,” he said.

“You did that deliberately,” Lucy said.

“Didn’t,” James said, “You put me off, rushing me.” He put his cue down, resting it against the side of the table and considered what dare to give his sister. He thought a bit more and then smiled at Lucy. “Okay, sis,” I dare you to...”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother/sister, dare, snooker, strip, truth