Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-25-2007, 06:31 AM   #1
Master_ofpain07
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Master_ofpain07 Send a message via MSN to Master_ofpain07 Send a message via Yahoo to Master_ofpain07
Default Girls dice dare

Girls dice game dare:
Use 2 six sided dice.

3 In the kitchen
4 In front of the window
5 Basement/Crawl Space
6 Back Yard
7 Public park (a private area)
8 Someone else’s room
9 On the floor
10 At Work
11 At the mall
12 In your car

Dress
2 Fully clothed
3 Bottomless
4 Topless
5 Bra Only
6 Panties Only
7 Naked
8 In a Robe
9 In a dress, no underwear
10 In a frilly piece of Lingerie
11 Only in high heels & stockings
12 Wildcard (You pick the clothes!)

Time of day:
2-4 morning
5-8 afternoon
9-11 evening
12 night

Where:
2-4 Oral
5-8 Vaginal
9-11 Anal
12 All three

3. Roll for LUBE:
2 Saliva
3 Butter
4 Crisco
5 Olive oil
6 Ice Cream
7 Vaseline
8 KY Jelly
9 Astroglide
10 Anal-Ese
11 Boy Butter
12 Wildcard

Object:
2 Bottle
3 Three Carrots
4 Large Dildo
5 Tool from your workshop
6 Pencil
7 Candle
8 Banana
9 Cucumber
10 Panties
11 The Dice You Rolled
12 Wildcard

Covering
2-7 Nothing
8-9 Condoms
10 Tube sock
11 French ticklers
12 Plastic wrap
Old 06-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
insanehuman455

nice one for the girls but you should give credit to tord girl cause the majority of it was hers
insanehuman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
Master_ofpain07
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Master_ofpain07 Send a message via MSN to Master_ofpain07 Send a message via Yahoo to Master_ofpain07

i was talking to her when i did it and said i borrowed alot from hers.. in no way do i admit i made it up on my own
Old 06-29-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
xatm092
Account Banned

I rolled a 12 for where ( all three ), and a 4 for object ( large dildo )
Old 07-28-2007, 02:36 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

HAHAH we're evil and they are drunk so this is the forfeit for Hayley and Sam...if the don't do this they will owe us 10 dares! We're going to do it at night so wont roll for that.

Sam first got 7 9 4 6 8 6 So she had to go to the park in just a dress (found some old granny type one lol) and had to orally use ice cream as a lube to suck a banana. We rolled again for how long for because you didn't give a timing on it and got 8 minutes. She loved the ice cream but hated showing us her blowjob technique (which was pretty amateur lol) on a banana dressed like a granny in the park! A group of teens walked past but we dont think they saw her.

We headed back and hayley rolled 4 3 4 7 5 5 So had to : Stand in front of the window TOPLESS (YES WOOHOO!) and suck off a bottle for 4 mins using vasselin. Her tits were so beutiful I nearly cummed my pants, I saw her bra and they are a 36DD...I need to suck on them! Her blow job technique looked good even though she was really embarrased and a few people stood and watched! Somehow she managed to keep going to the end! Which was gutting to Sarah who bet her she couldnt do it...so Sarah had to do one of these as well!

Sarah got 7 7 3 8 10 2 Which ment we went back to the park where she stripped naked, revealing her pussy for the first time and for 10 minutes sucked her panties which we drenched in KY jelly (I got the piss taken out of me for having some). She's now wearing her ky jelly drenched panties under her jeans and the wet spots are really really obvious!!

Great time for me and Trey...but in about 10 mins we are all doing a new dice dare of hayleys choice...so we might be in trouble!!
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

O crap..sorry about the double post but hayleys revealed she doesnt like the other dice dares so is going to take her chances with this one again wanting to see me and Trey humiliated...we pointed out its for girls but shes saying that if we get the pussy one we'll just have to rub the object up our dicks or something. Im not scared...praying for oral!

Trey went first and got 7,8,7,5,9,7 which meant he had to go to the park in a robe and rub a cucumber covered in oil up and down his dick (for 3 minutes!) he was pissed off but I pointed out at least it wasnt cucumber in ass! We decided to wait to see if anyone else of us needed to go to the park before he did his, seemed dumb walking back and forth all the time!

Hayley rolled next and got 5,7,6,8,7,5 Which ment she had to fuck herself with a candle and KY jelly wearing a robe in the park ( so hot!) for 9 minutes. I was very much looking foward to this one!!

Sarah rolled next 7 7 6 5 6 7 She had to go to the park as well, but nude would have to fuck her pussy with an oil lubed pencil for 8 minutes.

So far I was looking foward to seeing these dares..but knowing i would be rolling after Sam got pretty nervous as well!

Sam rolled 6 5 4 3 6 8 So she went out into the backyard in just her bra and sucked a pencil inside a butter covered condom for 6 minutes...her technique was still pretty rubbish lol!

Now it was my turn and with great nerves I rolled 3 7 5 9 7 1 Which ment I had to go into the kitchen and strip naked and give a blow job to a candle covered in lube (ky) for 8 minutes. For some reason this got me hard and my cock was twitching in front of everyone half way through i couldnt take it anymore the girls were giggling and telling me to stroke it and calling me a faggot for enjoying sucking the candle...so I did...I started pumpingmy dick infront of my freinds untill i came hard. Hayley laughed and said 'dare you to eat your cum off the floor like a gay dog' so i replied...if you all roll again once you've done these dares...ill lick this up. trey and sam eventually, relunctantly agreed so I had to lick up the cum off the dirty floor which was gross.

Then we went to the park for the others dares!!

Sarah stripped naked making my cock stiffen once again, while trey and hayley carefully removed their clothes from under the robes without letting us see too much. Sarah sheepishly slid the pencil into her tight looking hairy pussy and slowly began to fuck herself. Trey and Hayley were doing a good job of being covered up until hayley let out a moan after about a minute of slowly pushing the candle in and out of her robe. Treys cock began to stiffen and his massive...at least 8 inches id say cock sprang its ar free of the robe...this made both the girls begin to moan and hayley sped up with her candle frantically pounding her pussy, which soon became exposed...me and sam were both feeling ourselves through our clothes...after about 8 minutes sarah and hayle couldnt take it anymore and both came hard within seconds of each other! We then headed home for the next round!

Sam went first and got 5 6 6 8 8 6 which ment she would finally get to releave herself! We headed up to my dusty old atic and she stripped to her thong...dolloped a big glob of ky onto the banana and slid her panties to the side. We all watched intently as she fucked herself with skill for 8 minutes before coming to a loud and sockingly wet orgasm all over the dusty floor!

Sarah went next and got 3 4 11 7 7 8..the first anal victim. 'Im an anal virgin!' she squeeled but we gave her the same candle that had been in my mouth and hayleys pussy and she decided to not chicken out. She took off her tops and pulled her jeans and panties down enough to gain access to her ass. Slowly she began trying to work it into her ass as she squeeled it hurt, finally hayley grabbed the vaseline and dropped a big lump of it on sarahs ass hole..once this was worked in the candle slide in with sarah giving out a loud groan...soon the pain turned to pleassure and by the time her 6 minutes were up she'd moaned quite a bit!!

Trey..now nevous went next and got 8 8 9 8 7 12 He had to use the anal candle covered in plastic wrap and rub it up and down his cock in a robe...well Trey was horny and it only took a couple of minutes for his large dick to be shooting cum all over the robe and his legs. he declined to eat it!

Hayley was the last to go..I was hoping for something good! she got 7 4 10 9 5 9. back to the park but this time to see Hayley take it up the ass with a screwdriver! FOR 11 MINUTES! On the ay she said she'd had a finger up her ass but nothing big and was nervous. Once her big sexy tits were free she pulled up her skirt and slowly started rubbing ky on her ass hole eventually she was ready and it didnt take long till the screwdriver was in her and she was grunting. 'it hurts...but i feel like a whore and i love it' she shrieked..a bit louder than i would if i was a half naked chick fucking her ass in the park! After about 6 minutes she tried to bend over the bench and do it doggy style but couldnt reach behind herself very well. The sight of her huge tits swining drove me mad and didnt want her to move back to her lying position. So i volunteered to do the screwdriver for her..she laughed and tried to say no but before she could i was slowly but powerfully pounding her ass with the screwdriver! She was moaning from the suprise and I guess from me dominating her like that..soon I wanted more and pulled out my dick and rubbed ky into before sliding it into her tight as hell asshole. She shrieked and for a second resisted but soon begang to giggle and moan...as i came close to cumming i took the liberty of massaging her wonderfull tits before i pulled out and came up her back. Once we were done she got up and smacked me in the face for doing that..but then laughed and hugged me close and said she was glad i was her first anal fuck.

What a night!
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM   #7
xatm092
Account Banned

A nice ficticious story there.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #8
lisabigboobs

12 In your car
3 Bottomless
5-8 afternoon
9-11 Anal