Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
banneduser
Account Banned

Default Choose your own fate

Heres an idea for a dare, below are a number of forfeits and next to them dares. Now you may take any of the dares below you like, all of them if you wish, but any you dont do you have to do the forfeit next to it instead. so here we go: (im making this up as i go along!)

Masturbate for 10 seconds, no cumming of course. Forfeit: No cumming for 3 days
Put a clothespeg on each nipple, leave there for rest of game. Forfeit (including if you take them off too early): Stand naked at the nearest window with the light on/during daylight for 5 minutes. No moving, no matter what.
Insert an object anally that is thicker than your middle finger and longer. Forfeit: shave your pubes completely.
Wear no underwear for 3 days. Forfeit: have a constant wedgie for 1 day (24 hours, can be taken out to sleep)
Twist the clothespegs 90 degrees and count to 30 slowly. Forfeit: Masturbate at the window with light on/during daylight for 1 minute. No moving!
Lay in the bath and piss over yourself. Forfeit: suck your big toes for 30 seconds each one.
Masturbate for 2 minutes, edging at the end. forfeit (or if edge too early): Take a towel and rub your knob head or clit roughly for 1 minute.
Message someone on IM, myspace etc or email (anonymously if you want) asking to be their slave for the day/night. Forfeit: Take a picture of yourself masturbating and faking orgasm (can be deleted straight after looking at it)

And to end this little dare:

For guys, two choices. Cum out of a window, as in shoot your cum right out of the window. The lights can be off for this. OR Have a ruined orgasm* in privacy, with something inserted anally but then no more touching until tomorrow, unless you cum into your own face and swallow the cum from your ruined orgasm*

For girls: Again two choices: orgasm in front of a window/door and smear your juices on the window with the word "slut" written on you in big letters. OR climax 3 times then try to cum from anal stimulation only for 10 minutes, if you fail you can only cum if you lick the window clean whilst naked.

*Ruined orgasm: Is when you wank till the edge then have about 1 more stroke before letting go and letting the cum dribble out.

Enjoy! Let us know which you choose!

NOTE: If any of these are against your limits simply do the forfeit dare, if thats out of limits too then skip it.
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
cr_ruby_1314

Have done most of them previously:

Masturbate for 10 seconds, no cumming of course. Forfeit: No cumming for 3 days (done both)
Put a clothespeg on each nipple, leave there for rest of game. Forfeit (including if you take them off too early): Stand naked at the nearest window with the light on/during daylight for 5 minutes. No moving, no matter what. (both)
Insert an object anally that is thicker than your middle finger and longer. Forfeit: shave your pubes completely. (both)
Wear no underwear for 3 days
Masturbate at the window with light on/during daylight for 1 minute. No moving!
Lay in the bath and piss over yourself.
Take a towel and rub your knob head or clit roughly for 1 minute. (not sure how edging can be done for girls...)
Message someone on IM, myspace etc or email (anonymously if you want) asking to be their slave for the day/night. Forfeit: Take a picture of yourself masturbating and faking orgasm (can be deleted straight after looking at it) (didn't fake orgasm)

Will do sometime in the near future:
orgasm in front of a window/door and smear your juices on the window with the word "slut" written on you in big letters.
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
banneduser
Account Banned

nice to hear! I havent got round to playing the game myself but i will do soon! I hope you enjoyed it!

what did you say to that person on myspace? Ive tried messaging my friends from an annonymous account but got ignored!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #4
japanese moron

I took a few off but here's my run:

Masturbate for 10 seconds, no cumming of course.
Put a clothespeg on each nipple, leave there for rest of game.
Insert an object anally that is thicker than your middle finger and longer.
Wear no underwear for 3 days.
Twist the clothespegs 90 degrees and count to 30 slowly.
Masturbate for 2 minutes, edging at the end.

Very good om!
Old 12-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
masterfire69

Send a message via AIM to masterfire69

this looks really fun. im gonna do it next time i have the place to myself. can you maybe expand it to take maybe a few hours worth of time?

Dislikes - pain
masterfire69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk