Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2023, 03:06 AM   #1
albertS

Male 41/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any place (hard to break)

41/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any place (hard to break)

hello, i'll keep this brief since i know exactly what i'm looking for.

What i'm looking for
i'm looking for a cruel, sadistic Mistress.
i don't care about age (18+ is a must obviously) appereance or sexual preferences. I just care that my Mistress enjoys a toy, a pain toy that she can use whenever she wants. she can make me punish myself, humiliate and degrade myself for her entertainment, or she can just have fun laughing at me with her friends.

What do i offer
i am a hard to break slave: i will accomplish all tasks given as long as they're within limits, you can have me competing with other slaves and still be the winner.
also, i'm a loyal slave: i won't cheat on my Mistress and i won't cheat on tasks and dares. i'll be there when she needs me and i'll be happy every time she uses me.
for more details about what i can do, you can take a look at my signature or, for a more in-depth list, have a peak at my pm dares list.

Vanilla
few words on vanilla side: i'm a self employed man from Europe, no family, living and working alone from home. therefore, i'm almost always online and i can arrange my job to suit my Mistress schedule and timezone.
my appereance is quite average, just like the pic on the left (which is me ofc) and i have a regular healty life.

Few last words
no findom. i'm sorry, i've never paid for "sex" and i won't start now: this should be fun and entertainment, not a business.
i don't use kik, i use skype and google instead since i prefer computer over phone.
i'm not sending media (pics/videos) showing face, but i do show face on live cam (as long as i can trust my partner).

that's all, as promised i kept this brief.
if you want to test me, pm me over here or (better) message me on skype: link (which sometimes is broken dunno why) and id also in signature.

thank you for reading!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cruel, sadistic, skype