Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #631
Dan_Master

Wow this story is incredible, great stuff add me to the PM please.
Dan_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #632
captainsatkins

Fantastic story, echo the poster who said a publisher would probably love this one.

Add me to the pm list please. :]
captainsatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #633
gieke
Distinguished Member

Will this story be continued? Please tell me Leopard is just on a holiday, and didn't forgot about this;
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #634
Joskes

Spam list please!
Joskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:26 AM   #635
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
Will this story be continued? Please tell me Leopard is just on a holiday, and didn't forgot about this;
Yes, it will be continued, as soon as I stop meandering about writing evil hardcore bdsm snippets of stories xD
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #636
dare marine

WRIGHT MORE MAN! I haven't spent every night this week reading to not hear what happens with Emily's uniform! Please add me to the spam list .

P.s. I LOVE YOU LEO!
dare marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #637
pokerchamp119

Come on Leo, you've watched your gymnastics now :P
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #638
dickface

haha this is better than gymnastics in my opinion
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #639
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

So I stayed up half the night catching up on this story... It was amazing!!! The quality of it is something that should definitely be published... It kept me hooked more than any book I have read recently.. Can't wait for the next part! This story is brilliant, and you're a great author.

I would love to be added to the spam list thing please

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Scat, extreme anal, extreme pain, mouth soaping, corner time, rice

Limits

Public, Pics, Cam, Permanent, Stupidity, Impossible
revealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #640
JakD

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?
Yes. It is very well written, interesting and not repetitive, most importantly it is consistent!

2. Who is your favourite character? Why?
Nicole,she's the perfect little sub! I like how Evie is shaping up to have a dominant side which could suit Nicole perfectly.
I was hoping that Nicole was going to start refusing most people but Evie, or at the very least would stand up to Amy and not let her do anything.

3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?
Amy, she is just cruel, where everyone did things for the fun of the majority or for Nicoles benefit (getting her to do what she was to scared to ask for) where Amy just abused her submissiveness

4. What's your favourite scene?
Nicoles punishments with Alyssa

5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?
Didn't quiet understand the part where Alyssa was filming Evie Nicole and Amy? But I guess that will be explained later?
I was slightly dissapointed that Nicole caved to Amy after she'd been implying that she genuinely disliked her

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.
Romance between Nicole and Evie for sure :P
Kinks and fetishes are pretty much on par, personally I wouldn't mind the addition of nappies for a humiliation purpose :P

This is a fantastic story, one of the best I've read, probably the best I haven't paid for!
SPAM LIST PLEASE
Old 09-08-2012, 03:29 AM   #641
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 64. The Sulk

Hannah

The moment Emily and Evie closed the door behind them, Hannah started counting. One, two, three, the numbers echoed silently through her mind.

A safety count, she told herself, to make sure the coast is clear.

Hannah counted her way to two hundred. Then she decided that they'd probably gone to pee first, and counted another two hundred. No shortcuts this time, no using multiples of ten.

Make sure they aren't there. I can't face either of their faces right now.

As she counted, thoughts and images rose unbidden into Hannah's consciousness. Evie's face, her eyes closed as she kissed her. The warmth of her breasts, the undeniable thump of her heart. The way the redhead's body had cooled when she'd rejected Hannah. Emily's whispered words, while she'd been huddled beneath the blanket.

No, don't think about any of that now; just count.

She was still under the blanket now. Still naked. Still covered in Evie's sweat and cum. Two hundred came and went. Hannah continued counting. She thought about how daring she'd been to start touching Evie while she'd slept. Pushed the thought away.

Count higher. Find calm. It's here in my head somewhere.

Her body was shaking. It had shaken earlier, too, when Evie had been kissing and biting her way up and down her neck. When Evie had driven her fucking wild with desire. Hannah forced herself back to counting. Evie had had her fingers deep in her cunt, finger fucked her hard enough that she'd wanted to scream – even if Hannah hadn't already been desperate to scream from how hard Evie had been making her pinch her own nipples.

I can keep this up all day, Hannah told herself. Five hundred had come and gone. Just count, just breathe. Don't think about those thoughts; they aren't helping.

Six hundred. Hannah considered masturbating. Decided that it wouldn't help anything. She counted instead, systematically forcing all passion and emotion from her mind. She'd practiced this a lot, gotten real good at it. This time was harder. Six hundred and fifty. Her breathing was slowing on its own now. Good.

"It's okay," Emily had whispered. "You'll find someone else. Someone who's right for you. Maybe someone in your own year level."

A tear trickled down Hannah's cheek.

For a moment, everything was still.

'Fuck counting!' Hannah burst out, kicking out at the blanket.

She fought her way free from the cover, then rolled off the bed, grabbing her long sleeved top and pulling it angrily over her head. In no mood for dirty panties, Hannah tugged on her sweat pants, sweeping the rest of her clothing into her backpack. She couldn't be bothered with shoes, and so stuffed them in after her clothing. Deciding she was clothed enough to be able to return to her room, Hannah picked up her bag.

'Fuck counting, and fuck Evie, and fuck everything!' She shouted at the empty room. She wished her sister was there, so that she could tell her what a jerk she was.

But Emily had left many silently counted numbers ago. Hannah consoled herself by picking up Emily's pillows and tossing them across the room. They flomped into the far wall, then fell to rest together on the floor. Hannah stalked angrily after them, and threw one back across against the far wall.

Feeling somewhat mollified, Hannah wiped her spilt tears away, then stormed from the room, slamming the door behind her.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #642
shola

Great chapter! Cant wait for the next part!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #643
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

please have more soon the wait kills me
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #644
Feudal

Brilliantly written as ever Leo. Thank you!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:07 AM   #645
yorkboy
getDare Sweetheart

Incredibly written Leo, can you add me to the PM list please?

24/Slut/4"

Top Loves: Orgasm denial, Edging, Hypnotism
Top Dislikes: Pain, Prolonged anal
Top Limits: Social suicide, Illegal, Pictures

Full Loves & Limits.
My Toys.

Property of Simonee.
yorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy