Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

NOooooooo keep going i want moreeee lol

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #17
userposter556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem jr View Post
NOooooooo keep going i want moreeee lol
Will have more up later today
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #18
tito

great job big improvement with longer chapter, its getting good dont give up
tito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #19
userposter556

Default Chapter 3 continued...

Thanks for all the support guys. Here is the continuation of chapter 3, enjoy

Sophie said "I dare Kirsty to touch the ceiling without climbing or jumping" This dare was impossible for Kirsty, she was the smallest in the group and I was the tallest and I couldnt even do that, so kirsty removed her tights, as she was not wearing socks and then removed her skirt. Next Kirsty dared Shawn to "fuck Ryan" knowning that Shawn would refuse. So Shawn reluctantly removed his trousers and then removed his gold chain, we then agreed that jewellery would no longer count, shawn was left wearing only his boxers. It was my turn to dare someone, I knew what was happening, the girls were teaming up on shawn so he would be naked first. I had to back up my best friend and it was Rhiannas turn next and she has thought of some of the worst dares so far, so I dared Rhianna so that she would want to get back at me on her next turn. I said "I dare Rhianna to drink shawns piss out of a cup." Rhianna refused and removed her sweaty socks, throwing them at me as she did. Then she removed her top, Rhianna had huge breasts, and the bra she was wearing was extremely tight, I got a boner and im pretty sure shawn did too.

Rhianna said "I dare Ryan to suck shawns dick." I immediatly refused, the dares were getting worse, I removed my trousers and shirt leaving only my boxers. It was now Shawns turn. He leaned over and whispered into my ear "thanks, il repay you now" Shawn then said out loud "I dare sophie to make out with Ryan for 3 minutes." Sophie said "em... NO!" and removed her trousers and top as she was not wearing socks leaving her in her bra and panties. I thought to myself "whats wrong with me? Am I really that bad?"

The round came to an end and it was back to normal rules with the standings as follows:

Ryan: boxers
Shawn: boxers
Sophie: bra and panties
Kirsty: bra, panties and top
Rhianna: bra, panties and trousers

I was ready for the next round, I was excited and nervous at the same time, it was Sophies turn, she said "I dare kirsty to fuck me" Kirsty refused and removed her top leaving her in her underwear, I thought to myself "Is sophie a lesbian? Or does she just want everyone naked quickly?"

Next Kirsty said "I dare Rhianna to remove her trousers. Rhianna complied and removed them leaving all 5 of us in just our underwear. We all then agreed that we could not dare eachother to remove clothing.

It was now my turn, did I want to see tits first, or pussy? And who's?
Old 06-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #20
userposter556

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I said "I dare.....em...I dare...emmmmm........Rhianna to make a sex tape with kirsty" Rhianna said no and removed her bra. My dick immediatly hit the top of my boxers as she revealed her huge breasts. I would have had to been gay for it not to happen. Then kIrsty noticed my boner and pointed it out then the girls started to laugh, I looked over at Shawn, he was hiding his with a pillow ontop of him he said that he was cold.

Rhianna said "before I dare anyone, its a bit warm in here" then to all of our surprises removed her panties, making herself completly naked, then sophie and Kirsty both said something along the lines of "if we refuse a dare we will remove all our underwear and not just one part" but me and shawn were to focused on Rhianna to care, she was so bloody hot!

Rhianna said "I dare Ryan to suck his own dick" I knew that she had just given me an impossible dare so I didnt even attempt it. I just said "no more impossible dares" then I stood up and slowly began to pull down my boxers, just as they were passing my pubic hair, kirsty jerked them straight to the ground revealing my dick and balls. The girls jist sat quietly and didnt say a thing when they say my huge boner. Shawn was just trying not to look.

Shawns turn was next, he said, "I propose a deal, the next time one of us refuses a dare, we all remove our underwear." Sophie stood up and said "ok but your turn is over."

Now it was sophies turn, she wanted everyone naked and shawn had just given her the chance to make it happen, she said, "I dare Kirsty and Shawn to have a threesome with me." immediatly Kirsty refused, not even giving shawn a chance to answer.

They all removed the underwear, to my relief, my dick was bigger than shawns, and we both had boners. Then I started being weird in my head I was having a competition between the three girls about breasts and pussies and was rating them. The standings were:

Biggest breasts: Rhianna
Smallest Breasts: Sophie

Best pussy: Sophie
Worst pussy: Tie between Kirsty and Rhianna

Then all of a sudden we remembered about the forefits, but it was still early so we decided to change the forefits about. We decided to give eachother more or less forefits for the dares we did and refused to do and also how we performed.

It ended up as follows:

Kirsty: 1 forefit
Sophie: 2 Forefits
Shawn: 1 forefit
Rhianna: 3 forefits
Ryan: 4 forefits

I dont know how I managed to get the most forefits but I was slaeeping over with 3 hot girls so I rarely complained about anything. We decided that I wouls do a forefit for everyone. Rhianna would do her forefits for the two girls and me. Shawn would do his forefit for sophie. Kirsty would do her forefit for Rhianna and sophie would do her forefits for me and shawn.

The forefits were about to begin.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #21
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome! Hit the nail on the head!
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #22
userposter556

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5

We decided that shwn would go first and sophie was in control of this one. She said "Satisfy kirsty orally" Shawn was shocked but excited. His dick hardened and got bigger and bigger. He dropped to his knees infront of Kirsty and slowly moved towards her, he stuck out his tongue then kirsty suddenly pulled his face into her pussy, he licked and licked until Sophie shouted "STOP! On second thought, stop there." Shawn got up and sat on the couch, Kirsty sat down too. Now it was Kirstys turn.

Rhianna said "your going to do what shawn just did back to him, now go and remember not to make him cum!" Krirsty and shawn reversed their previous positions, then suddenly kirsty leaped forwards and went to work on shawn.
A few minutes later Rhianna shouted "STOP! Thats close enough."

It was sophies turn next and the boys were in control. Shawn said "make out with Ryan for 5 minutes" Sophie said "no problem now were naked" and we made out, it was so, so, so, so, SOOOOOOO good. I relised then that she was not a lesbian. And just wanted some fun. I said "make out with shawns ass for 3 minutes" shawn gave me a funny look then I just raised an eyebrown and let it be. It was funny watching this one, as Sophie passionatly made out with shawns ass for 180 seconds exactly.

Now it was Rhiannas turn, sophie said "clean the toilet seat with your tongue and she did, it looked so strange but so hot at the same time. Kirsty said make out with Ryan for 1 minute, this felt more like a punidhment for me as Rhianna had just licked a toilet seat but it was still good, not as good as the one with sophie but still good. Then I said "thats you, I have no forefit for you" I thought I was being nice by doing this but as I would find out later, she would not return the favour...
Old 06-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #23
Phillies312

Great story keep up the good work
Phillies312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #24
babbies123

this one's pretty good. i like.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #25
Silvercola

I love this story more please and a longer and I love this story rock n
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #26
userposter556

Default Sorry

Sorry theres no more up today but will have more up soon
Old 06-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

I'm pointing the finger, and saying "ABANDONED THREAD"
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #28
zac
getDare Sweetheart

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it up x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #29
daremaster 1
getDare God

Llllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeee eeeeee it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #30
userposter556

Sorry about not posting recently but I have been busy but I am going to post more soon.

I have not given up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover