Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
userposter556

Default The Epic Sleepover(s)

This is my 1st story so dont hate on it if its crap.
I will be posting as much as possible until it is finished so stay tuned!

Before I get into the story here is a list of the main characters:
-Ryan (me), short dark brown hair, quite tall (5"11), 14, (12.5 stone/175 pounds)
-Shawn, short blonde hair, (5"9), 15, (9 stone/126 pounds)
-Sophie, medium length dark hair, (5"7), slim - average figure
-Rhianna, longish blonde hair, (5"8), bigger built than Sophie but not as big as Shawn
-Kirsty, medium length hair, (5"6), same build as sophie

Stay tuned for chapter 1!
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to userposter556 for this post:
Old 06-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Sounds good, can't ever get enough stories!
Just make sure it is properly punctuated and capitalized and have line spacing between paragraphs, it makes it so much easier to read and then it won't be crap!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Well I can't wait to see what you have wiped up for us.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
userposter556

Default chapter 1

Chapter 1

I was sitting in class eagerly awaiting the school bell to ring. Shawn kept nudging me saying "wanna just run out?" I just kept ignoring him, eyes fixed on the clock. I started counting down in my head. 7...6...5...4...RING RING RING! The bell rang seconds earlier than the clock had suggested, everyone immedeatly emerged from their seats and rushed to the door. Mrs Wasterge shouted "HAVE A NICE SUMMER!" As we all rushed out. When we got outside the school, Shawn suddenly stopped infront of me. I almost fell over him. I said "what the bloody hold up?" Then I saw what he had stopped for. He was staring over at Sophie, Rhianna and Kirsty. I said "just leave them, you have no chance with em and neither do I." Shawn stood there for a few more seconds then turned ro me and said "how do you know if you dont try?"

Sorry its short but will have more up soon.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
userposter556

Here we go as promised the continuation of Chapter 1.

Shawn and I slowly and cautiously approached the group. I was thinking to myself "this is a bad idea" The next minute we were standing right next to them. Shawn spoke first and asked the girls if the would like to walk home with us. They agreed.

On the way home it was kind of awkward, no one knew what to say. I kept saying stupid things and Shawn just stayed quiet. The girls however just talked quietly amongsted themselves.

We were almost home when Sophie spoke and said to us "how would you guys like to hang out at the weekend." I answered "what, this weekend?" Sophie said "yeah, it will be fun, my parents are out of town and are testing me to see how responsible I am by leaving me alone. They will probobly call alot though but we can put up with that." I said "Ok we will come." Sophie spoke with joy "yes! Thank you. We will have so much fun, oh ive got an idea! How about we all stay over at my house from Saturday til Monday, since its Monday night my parents get back. We can clean up the mess and get you all home before they get back. Just tell your parents that your going camping with each other." Before I could say anything shawn said "We WILL be there." I couldnt blame him, 3 of the hottest girls in school and us, thats a triple win. We said goodbye to the girls and walked home, I went to bed early, my parents made me, they said I wouldnt have enough energy tomorow if I didnt, so I did as told.

Next chapter will be up soon guys!
Old 06-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok, I guess I will read some more to see if I like it or not.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #7
userposter556

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I arrived at Sophie's house at the same time as Shawn. We rang the door bell, a few seconds later Rhianna appeared at the door, she lead us into the house and into Sophies living area where Kirsty and Sophie were waiting. I looked around the room, it was pretty big, it was filled with make-up and new clothes and lots of girly stuff. There were also a couple of bags in the corner of the room but I didnt ask what was in them because I thought it would be quite rude of me. Rhianna sat down on the floor next to sophie and kirsty who had their shoes and socks off and were painting their toenails. Rhianna joined them. Sophie said "take a seat guys!" I sat down on one couch and shawn sat on the other. We sat quietly for a few minutes until Kirsty whispered something to Sophie and then sophie nodded her head saying "yes."
Old 06-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #8
tito

sounds like it could be a good story if you continue, just a suggestion post longer chapters otherwise it can get boring quickly unless you can make the short bursts very interesting to keep the reader wanting more
tito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
userposter556

Here is the continuation of chapter 2.

Kirsty said out loud "where is it?" Rhianna said "here" pulling out a sheet of paper. She handed it to Kirsty. Kirst then began to say "This is tonights schedule, the first activity we will do is watch TV for about 30 minutes" Shawn and I were fine with that. She continued, "after that we will play a game, the game is just truth or dare without the truth part, and everytime you refuse to do a dare you must remove an article of clothing. If you refuse to do a dare after losing all clothing then you will gain a forefit, also the first person naked will recieve 3 forefits, second gets 2 and third gets 1, the game continues until all of us are naked. All forefits are performed after the game." Now this game, me and shawn were not so sure about.

The girls begged and begged us to play until we finally gave in, then they decided to remove the TV part of the schedule. They said we didnt need to watch TV because Saturday night telly is bull crap.

Last edited by userposter556; 06-08-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
userposter556

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
sounds like it could be a good story if you continue, just a suggestion post longer chapters otherwise it can get boring quickly unless you can make the short bursts very interesting to keep the reader wanting more
Might try that with chapter 3
Old 06-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #11
awesome312
Account Banned

I like the story so far, but I also think you need longer chapters.
awesome312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #12
userposter556

Default Chapter 3

Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it, im going to try and make longer posts like some of you are saying so here is

Chapter 3

We all sat in a circle on the floor ready to play. Sophie said she would go first at daring someone, but first we all agreed that one person cannot be dared by multiple players in a row. Sophie started of by saying "I dare, hmmmm, I dare shawn to do 5 pressups." so shawn got down and did 5 pressups, It seemed like a strange dare to me but maybe thats because we had just started.

Next Rhianna dared Sophie to give Kirsty a fist bump, so she did. This was getting strange, why was everyone getting strange dares? Next it was Kirstys turn and she said "I dare......Ryan to lick the floor." "Lick the floor?" I said, confused, Kirsty said "you tongue will have been in worse placed by the end of the game if you dont just do it." so I bent over and licked the floor. Lucky for me the floor was clean.

Next it was Shawns turn, He said "I dare Kirsty to........Lick my ass!" I was surprised at what shawn had dared Kirsty to do, but I soon realised what shawn was up to. He wanted to give the girls the worst dares possible so that they would refuse and he could see them naked faster. But to both of our surprises kirsty said "lets do this" shawn was shocked, but at the same time I think he was exited. I know I would be if a hot girl was toushing me with her tongue. Shawn stood up and bent over then pulled the back of his trousers and boxers down, Kirsty got onto her knees and licked his ass crack from bottom to top.

Next it was sophies turn again, this time she dared shawn to lick the toilet seat, but shawn refused and had to remove his socks. Next Rhianna dared me to suck on each of her toes for 15 seconds each. I decided to do it because I didnt really want to lose any clothes. So she sat up on the couch and I kneeled down on the floor, I slowly lifed her first foot up and removed her sock and slowly moved her first toe towards my mouth, then all of a sudden she pushed it forwards into my mouth, I wasnt sucking and was just holding her toes in my mouth so on the 3rd toe she started to move her toes about inside my mouth so I would still taste them. I t took about 5 minutes after it I was wishing that I had just removed my socks.

Kirsty went next this time, she dared shawn to eat his own shit, but he refused again and removed his shirt. Next was me, I dared Sophie to make out with Rhianna for 2 minutes, and surprisingly she did it! It was a good show, by the end of it my dick was hard. Shawn was next, he dared me to sign up for this gay web sight and try to chat someone up but I refused, mainly because I couldnt be bothered and removed my socks.

After that Rhianna said "lets make this more exciting, for the next round only if you refuse a dare then you must remove 2 pieces of clothing. We all agreed.

Hope that chapter was a bit better I tried to make it a bit longer. Feed back is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by userposter556; 06-08-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
Phillies312

I like that u made the chapters longer and I can't wait for the next
Phillies312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

You're on to a winner! Just don't abandon it.
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
daremaster 1
getDare God

I am starting to like it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover