Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #76
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great story, can't wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #77
hi bob

awesom keep up the good work
hi bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #78
hi bob

Smile

keep up the great work I need the next update I'm not a patient person!!!
hi bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #79
userposter556

Hi, sorry its been a while but i have been busy with some other stuff, i am hoping to continue soon, but if i do it will not be until after christmas. Sorry but i dont have the time just now.
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #80
userposter556

Default Im back

I know I said I would not be posting until after christmas but I have time just now so here is the next installment, enjoy:

Chapter 21

I looked up at Rhianna.
She was angry, red and serious
"Ok" I said.
"just dont be to hard on them, be hard on me, I deserve it"

"Ha ha ha ha ha" Rhianna laughed.
"At least you finally realise who is in control".

I looked towards Sophie, she shook her head.

Rhianna continued "now you will all be punished for questioning me"
"no, please" I said.
"I mean, dont punish them, punish me. Punish me for all of us."

Sophie and kirsty sat silently not knowing what to do or say.

Then Rhianna said "as you wish bitch"

Rhianna tied me up and sat me on a chair. Then she proceeded to strip down naked. She stood infront of me. Then she positioned her breast over my face and began "3...2...1..." she pulled away and continued "you would like that wouldnt you bitch. Wouldnt you!" then she spat in my face and shouted "wouldnt you!" then she slapped me full force in the face.

She pulled me from the chair to the floor. I was helpless laying on the floor, flat facing up. Then she came over to me and started moving my cock around with her foot, tickling it. Then she shouted again "you would like that too wouldnt you!" she pulled back.

Then she sat down on my face. It was hard to breathe. Then Rhianna started bouncing up and down screaming "tongue out!"

So I stuck out my tongue and it slid into Rhiannas ass. I felt like I was going to be sick. She kept bouncing for a few minutes then stoped. Now she was tired and all sweaty. I could smell and feel the sweat.

And now I was tasting it. She made me stick my tongue back out and was brushing her whole body over it. Then she told me to keep my mouth as wide open as possible. She began drooling into my mouth. Then she made me swallow.

"You will learn to appreciate everything that comes out of me." she said.

Then unexpectedly she lowered her head to my cock with her mouth open. Then she stopped. "Infact, lets get one of the super sluts involved."

I was expecting her to get Sophie but instead she got Kirsty. Probobly because she knew that it would bother Kirsty more.

Kirsty reluctantly got down on her knees and began sucking me off. About 10 seconds in I jizzed. Then Rhianna screamed "KEEP THAT IN YOUR MOUTH BITCH! DONT SPIT OR SWALLOW!" Then Rhianna said to me "mouth wide open."

I knew where this was going and I didnt like it. I opened my mouth and then felt a tug on my balls followed by the words "wider".

Kirsty lined her mouth up on top of mine and then spat all of my own cum into my mouth. Then Rhianna made me swallow.

Rhianna turned to sophie "This is his last punishment. If you do not comply with it then I will do alot more and alot worse to him, understand." sophie nodded.

Then Rhianna whispered something to sophie. I couldnt hear what it was but it upset sophie anyway. Sophie was about to do something to me and neither of us wanted it to happen... TO BE CONTINUED
Old 12-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #81
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty good chapter. I saw just a few grammer mistakes but overall it was good.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #82
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Pretty good chapter. I saw just a few grammer mistakes but overall it was good.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 12-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #83
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Haha, but I'm the king of grammer mistakes.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #84
userposter556

Default Another new chapter? YES!

Chapter 22

Sophie sat me up. Then stood me up. All three girls guided me to the bathroom. They lay me down in the bath.

Rhianna and Kirsty left the room and closed the door behind them. Then sophie turned on the tap and the bath tub started to fill.

Sophie took off her trousers and panties causing me to get an instant boner. Then she removed the rest of her clothes.

The bath was over half way full when sophie turened off the tap. Then she got in the bottom of the bath and sat down ontop of me. I was still tied up. Luckily my legs were long enough to reach the bottom of the tub so that I could keep my head out of the water and did not drown.

Sophie looked into my eyes and started to tear up. Then she whispered "I'm sorry".

Then I felt a warm burst of liquid, shooting down onto my stomach. She was urinating on me. Then she closed her eyes and started to push something out of her ass. Now she was shitting on me. It lay on my stomach as she moved back. She proceeded to wipe her ass clean on my leg and foot.

Before I could do anything she had her pussy in my face. She told me to stick out my tongue. So I did.

A few minutes later my face was covered in pussy juices. She got off of me and out of the tub. She then lifted an elastic band from the shelf behind her and tied it around my dick.

"Thats to keep you aroused" she said.

Then she started spitting on me and into the bath water.

She left he room. I lay in the bath tub for about 10 minutes not knowing what to do and then sophie returned to the room. Followed by Kirsty and Rhianna. Rhianna slammed her foot down onto my face in the bath tub and held me still. Then Kirsty took a dump on me and urinated on me, just as sophie did. Then Rhianna got off of me. Rhianna done the same as the other 2 girls had done only Rhinna done it further up my body closer to my face. She pissed on my neck and shat on my chest.

Then Rhianna took out scissors and forced Kirsty to let her trim her hair over the bath tub. While trimming Kirstys hair Rhianna was constantly spitting into the bathtub, along with sophie and kirsty. Then Rhianna cut her finger. She dripped the blood into the water next to my head.

I hadnt spoke a word in about 45 minutes. Now I did "Please let me up, I thought I was done."

Then Rhianna squeezed my cock and replied "You will be done when I say you are done. Now lets make sure you dont annoy us anymore with that mouth of yours." Rhianna walked over to the washing basket. The washing hadnt been done in a few days so there was quite alot.

Rhianna raked through it until she found the stinkiest, dirtiest sock and panties she could find. Then she pushed the sock into my mouth, followed by the panties. Then she taped my mouth closed with the underwear inside.

Then she spoke "Goodnight, we will see you in the morning."

The 3 girls left the room, shut the door and turned out the light.

I was left in a bathtub full of water, blood, piss, shit, cum, saliva, hair and most of all me. To make things worse I had dirty underwear taped into my mouth. I was so thirsty that I sucked all of the sweat out of the sock and panties and swallowed it all. It was disgusting and I threw up in my mouth a few times but it could not leave my mouth because of the objects in its path. I managed to position my self so that my head would not slip into the water and so that I could slowly drift to sleep...

"SHIT FACE!" I woke to Rhianna screaming in my face.
"Oh sorry I mean, soon to be shit face." Rhianna removed the tape from my mouth followed by the sock and underwear. Then she continued "I know that you must be hungry and or thirsty. I understand that. I also understand that you would like to leave the bathtub but, I would like all of this mess to leave this bathtub too. So I am being very generous. If you drink all of your bathwater I will let you go home. You will not leave until you have done so."

"NO! PLEASE!" I shouted. But it was too late, Rhianna started adding water to the bathtub. She added so much that I had to hold my head up out of the water. I was going to have to drink this disgusting liquid as I could no loger keep my head out...

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 12-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #85
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love it! Keep going!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #86
shola

I only just started, but I love it so far!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #87
shola

Awww I just saw it hasn't been updated :'(
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #88
Dynamix

You see.... now i understand Chris Brown
I'm completely in favor of him...that bitch had it coming.

My Sexmap
My Wishlist
BDSM Test

"The trick to deepthroating is to keep calm and breathe"

PM Dares

Dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover