Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-19-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
Grimlock
Baby Member

Default sleep over gets dirty

This based off of a truth story

Zach-5"8 and 16 tall and ripped

Jack- 5"10 15 and skinny

My name is Niko, i'm 5"8 dirty blond and skinny with muscle from track. To start things off I received a text from my best friend named Jack to come and sleep over. So of course I said yes and things got dirty from there.

"Hey" I said walking into his room and plopping down next to him on the bed.
"Hey by the way Zach is coming over too" he said. Zach was one of his friends that he intoroduced to me and I had gotten to know over the course of a few months. So after he arrived we just played some video games until Zach stopped us and and said he was getting board.

"Let's play truth or dare" Zach said

"Alrighty" me and Jack said in unison. It started off with lame dares until it got to the point where Zach had to ask Jake a questions.

"Truth or dare Jack" Zach said

"Truth" Jack said

"Fine how big is your dick?" Jack was shocked, after his shock wore off he said

"Six inches"

"No way" Zach said" if it's six inches wipp it out"

"Fine but only if you guys take yours out too said Jack" so we all to out our dicks and looked around at each other. I was about 5 and a half while Jack was the 6 inches he promised. Zach was also about the same size as me.

"Told you!" Jack said. After that we left our cocks out and continued to play until we got tiered and went to bed. Me and Zach were sleeping in sleeping bags next to each other on the floor while Jack was asleep in his bed.

"Niko I can't sleep" Zach said

"Neither can I"

"Wanna play firetruck?" He asked

"Sure I said" so he reached for my leg and started to go for my dick. About half way down I said firetruck. Now it was my turn. As I went down his leg he said nothing and as I started to touch his cock he said firetruck. To my suprise he reached over again and said

"Round two" I shrugged and went with it. This time allowing him to touch my cock a little as he did then said firetruck. When it was my turn I got to his cock and kept my hand there for a few second and felt his cock getting hard.

"Firetruck" he said " let's make this more interesting, we'll start from the top and when you get to the persons cock you have to squeeze it for 10 seconds and then you go a layer deeper. So if your on pants you go to boxers"

" alrighty I said"

So we played a few more round grabing each other's cocks until we only got to skin.

" well hand jobs for 10 seconds I said reluctantly"

"Ok" he said after we jerked each other off he looked at me and said

" well the only thing left is blow jobs" so we both moved into a 69 position and sucked each other's hard long cocks until we came hot warm liquid and both swallowed it.

Last edited by Grimlock; 03-19-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, gay, sleepover