Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2019, 12:09 AM   #1
alliewallie

Default 20F Give Me Public Diaper Dares

I’m looking for diaper dares, or wetting and/or wedgie dares, that are semi public. Nothing extreme as I want ones that I can feasibly do, but hard enough to bring me some real embarrassment.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
family/friends, messing, scat, anything really gross
alliewallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 05:55 AM   #2
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

What have you done before? It helps to give a frame of reference.

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Roll a die for the only things you get to wear.

1. Shorts and shirt
2. Coat
3. Jeans and shirt
4. Dress
5. Skirt and shirt
6. A towel

Go to a corner having to pee. Any corner will do. There should be some traffic.

Now close your eyes and pee while standing.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:25 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Wear a pair of embarrassing panties over a diaper. Now wear a crop top/something that shows off your waist and short skirt and roll it up a bit if you need too. Go for a walk now. The dare is to have the diaper above your skirt waistband so they show. If you pull up the skirt to cover the diaper, you will show your panties off a bit more and vice versa. It's a classic catch 22 that you'll be stuck in until you pee yourself then you can come home.

You can choose the time, or have a light jacket if you need, but try to be more exposed than complete covering your waist/diaper band.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:34 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time out shopping in the mall, put on a diaper or two, flip a coin heads two diapers, tails 1, no pullups.
Wear your cute very short mini skirt one that still not hide the diaper(s) after they get wet.
An hour before leaving make sure that your hydrated by consuming a liter of liquid. When you hit the mall, first thing, go buy the biggest cup of lemon and or other drink. After consuming this you will need to find some outfits to try on.
One of the try ons must be done with a soaking diaper. Don't let the outfit get wet or you will need to buy it.
Now that your diaper is nice and wet let's find one of those making chairs, put 2 dollars in it for a 6 minute massage. Let's hope the chair doesn't get wet, which will also wet the skirt. If the skirt does get wet you will spend another 30 minutes in the mall.
If your skirt is still dry you may change into a dry diaper before leaving the mall. I hope you did bring an extra diaper with you?

This has the possibility to bring embarrassment but probably not many will notice.
Old 04-28-2019, 07:07 AM   #6
LimitExplorer

Wear a diaper under a shirt skirt or dress, and put a spare diaper in your handbag. Head out to a diner or restaurant to grab some lunch. Sit at a table and take your time enjoying your lunch. You may not cross your legs; Your feet must be planted on the ground at shoulder width.

You must wet the diaper while you're there. Once you're done, it's time to get changed. Take the spare diaper from your handbag before getting up to go to the restroom. Head to the restroom carrying the diaper in your hand.

In the restroom, rather than change, put the spare diaper on top of the one you're already wearing.

Pay for your lunch and then go for a 15 minute walk around the area before you're allowed to go home.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LimitExplorer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, diaper, embarrassing, public humiliation, wedgie