Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
Insanity

Default Sarah's first time as a slave [FICTION]

Sarah was 17 years old, skinny, with brownish hair. She had a petite frame, with a petite chest and butt to match. She wasn't a virgin, but that was only because one night she was fooling around with a dildo her friend from school gave her and accidentally took her own virginity! So she had never had sex before, in any way.

She was at school, it was the last day of the year. Everyone was excited that summer was about to begin. Her parents were about to go on a private cruise to the bahamas (she was angry they weren't taking her, but they wanted private time), and she would have the whole house to herself for a week.

In chemistry class, they were having a lab, all dressed up in their aprons and goggles, they all looked like real characters. Her teacher had paired her up with a kid named Eric. He was one of those people that don't talk much, but are not really nerdy or ugly. Most people didn't know about his sick mind.

As Sarah was pouring some chemical (she didn't even know what it was) into the test tube it suddenly exploded, getting acid all over her! Her teacher rushed her to the emergency shower, only to find that it had penetrated her clothes completely and was now burning her skin! Eric, who had been silently watching her tight butt that poked out of the apron the whole time, and the slight roundness of her chest through the fabric, enjoyed seeing her soaking wet, as it made it stand out even more.

The teacher made the whole class go out into the hall, so Sarah could take her clothes off and wash off all of the burning acid. Unbeknownst to everyone, Eric secretly snuck into the back room (not allowed for students) and watched through the glass on the door as Sarah undressed. He had an epiphany and whipped out his cell phone, taking many pictures of her naked, wet body. From all angles, too.

-------------------------------------------

When Sarah got on the bus at the end of the day (chemistry was first block, she missed her other classes but decided to ride the bus home), she never could have expected what happened next. Just as the bus pulled out of the school parking lot, Eric sat down beside her. She sat there with a confused look on her face, as she didn't really know him. He just grinned and asked her how she was. "Uh.....good?" was her reply. He immediately placed his hand on her leg. "What the hell!?" screamed Sarah, and he "shhhhd" her placing his fingers on her lips. He pulled out his cell phone, leaning in closer to her and flipped it open to his background, which was a stunning shot of Sarah fully naked, gleaming with water, bending over to pick up her clothes, nipples dangling softly down. Her eyes grew.

"How did you get that!!!!?????"
"oh, don't you remember today in chemistry? i just happened to be right behind you....hehe"

She snatched his phone, and immediately went through and erased all 15 pictures, while he sat calmly. "It's too late, dear, they are already sitting in my inbox." He had a wicked smile. Before she could say anything he moved his hand farther up her leg, and said "Listen. You will be my slave for the rest of the week. I know your parents are gone, and I know where you live. I'm coming home with you right now. You will call me master, and I will call you slave. If you disobey I will send these pictures to every teacher's email in the school, and slip them in every locker."

She was petrified. "oh...uh....okkkk...."

"Yes, and I believe this is your stop?"

"Mhm....well allright then...."

She, with her virgin mind, though this was some stupid game, like hide and go seek. She had never, ever heard of a master slave relationship, and had never even been in any sexual relationship with anyone. That's why she wasn't immediately worried.

They walked off the bus up to her mailbox, and he stopped her. "Wait." He took hold of her shirt and began to lift it.

"Wha...what are you doing you FREAK?!!! Get offa me!!!"

"EXCUSE ME? I AM YOUR MASTER. YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU WILL DO AS I WISH WITHOUT QUESTION." He continued.

"You are a sick freak! I'm not playing your stupid perverted games!!!! Go away!" With that she pushed him away.

"Alright slave, for this you will be punished." He pulled out one of the pictures from his back pocket, it seemed like he had a whole stack ready. He flagged down a car with a couple of teen boys their age, also coming home from school. "Here", he said as they rolled down the window. "Take this picture, and keep it. Do whatever you want with it. It is of my friend right here." As soon as the boys saw it their eyes lit up, but they could not take it, as Sarah snatched it away, "FINE, I will do what you say!!!! I'm sorry!!!"

"There you go. Well go ahead and give these boys a show."

She reluctantly, and slowly lifted her tight fitting cotton shirt, exposing her pink bra and energetic breasts. The guys in the car cheered, and slowly drove away.

"Now how do you feel, slave? That is only a minor punishment. If you disobey me again, it will be much, much worse." They walked to her front door, Sarah with no shirt feeling exposed to the world, and went in.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Insanity for this post:
Old 04-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

GREAT start.,.. can't wait for more!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

like the story....
the picture.... as a mystery.. ahh
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

i love this story please continue
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
pierced_princess77

Red face

When will teh next part be here????!!!!

If you want to know more PM me!
pierced_princess77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Insanity

Default Part 2

Once they got inside, Eric set down his backpack and unzipped it. He pulled out some cameras. He mounted the cameras all around the house, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one in the entrance hall, one in her bedroom. However, he did not place one in any of the bathrooms.

"These will stay on, and feed directly to my laptop, which is at my house. I live 5 minutes away from here. Right now I gotta go get some stuff to prepare for this week. EVEN though I am gone, you are STILL MY SLAVE. I will be back sometime or another. You must spend all of your time in your underwear, starting now. You will sleep with no covers, on your bed. I will be checking up on you." He notioned towards the camera that was mounted in the kitchen, in the corner of the wall.

"Yes,.....master."

"That's a good slave. Now take those pants off and I will go."

Sarah slowly unbuttoned her tight fitting jeans, and lowered them, showing a blue cotton thong, with frills along the top. "Oh my," said Eric, "That will be nice to look at. Your one sexy slave, much better than all the other ones..." With that he slapped her on her firm, round ass and walked out the door. She let out a little girly squeal.

Now she got to thinking. What could she do? He's had other slaves before? Who is this guy? She thought long and hard, sitting there on the bottom step of her stairs, and realized there was nothing she could do. She couldn't risk complete humiliation.

She went on normally, feeling the cameras wherever she went, knowing that Eric could see her smooth, tan legs and flat stomach, her low cut panties and tiny bra. She felt completely exposed, and it strangely turned her on a bit. She noticed her panties were a little wet, and it embarrassed her. How was this kid manipulating her so easily?

She went to sleep without the covers, like he said, feeling like a lab rat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up the next morning, and everything was normal. She walked downstairs (in her underwear, of course) and the cool breeze felt weird against her exposed thighs. When she walked in the kitchen, she saw a suitcase on the floor next to the counter, and realized Eric had come back.

"Good morning, slave."

"AHHH!!! you scared me!! uhh....i mean, good morning master."

Eric was standing behind her. He walked up to her and undid her bra. She moaned like a baby as it fell to the floor. "You will make me breakfast, and it better be good. I will make yours after you make mine." She wondered what he meant.

As she started breakfast, he went in the living room and turned the TV on. She brought him the food and he ate viciously. "Now heres yours", he said. He pointed to a glass on the table that was filled with some whit substance. "What is that?" she asked, as she had never seen stuff like it before. "CUM", he said bluntly.

"What? I'm not drinking that!!!!"
"Fine then." He grabbed her and ripped her panties off. She stood there in shocked and covered up her cute pussy. She had never been naked in the presence of anyone before, and it turned her on. He laid her down on the table, and got up on top of her, his dick in her face. "Suck it", he commanded. Before she had time to respond he shoved his cock into her virgin mouth, and she almost gagged. He began to fuck her face, and her pussy with a dildo. She moaned and moaned. It was so unexpected.

Finally he released his load in her mouth, and pulled out. She was stunned. "Swallow it", he told her. She did, in one big gulp, with a foul look on her face. "That is what you get when you don't follow orders." He then went around to her pussy, which had not quite made it to orgasm, and shoved his still throbbing penis into it. He then released a stream of piss inside her, and she wimpered at the warm liquid being injected inside her. When he was relieved he sent her to pee it back out in the bathroom. "If any comes back out on the way you must lick it up." Luckily she kept it all in just in time for the toilet. It made her horny that she was filled with his juices.

When she came back, he made her lick up the pussy juices from the table. She did it with pleasure. She was both shocked and somewhat liking this sudden change in events, but she still didn't know if she could handle it.

He pulled out some clothes from his bag. "We're going to the mall. You will wear these." Her outfit consisted of a tight white shirt, and a miniskirt. "Take what shoes you want" he said. They walked out of the door and got in his car, and he grinned at how high the miniskirt came when she sat down in the car seat.

------------------------------------------------------------

They were cruising through town, on the way to the mall. "When we get there, you will have tasks to complete. You must flip your skirt up, exposing your ass to 3 different guys, in 3 different stores. You must spill a water on your chest at some point. You must drop your skirt 2 times for 30 seconds inside 2 different stores. You must find two chairs facing eachother, with one chair taken, and sit in the other with your legs wide open."

"Yes, master", replied Sarah, sounding somewhat scared.

"There is a catch", added Eric, "For every crack you step on, I will roll your skirt up one fold. If you touch any clothes at all, I will stick a butt plug in your ass. If we walk out of the mall in an hour and you haven't completed all of the tasks, you must leave your clothes on a car with black rims, and be nude until we get home. Understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Let the fun begin."
Old 04-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
uareapossum

wow you are a really good writer please continue
Old 05-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #8
pierced_princess77

This is getting good...please go on!

If you want to know more PM me!
pierced_princess77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #9
jdawg2175
Baby Member

WoW this is a great story keep it going
jdawg2175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #10
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

oh god this is one of the most amazing stories ive ever read! keep it goin man! You could make a killing writing this stuff for a living!
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:01 AM   #11
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

keep writing please
m'kay?
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:07 PM   #12
Insanity

Eric threw her pants back at her (the ones with the button down sides). He also threw her little t-shirt with back. She slipped them both on, the cold material of the pants sending a chill through her crotch, with no underwear or bra, and got off the changing station in relief.

"Ok. Slave. One last job for you, then your done."

Sarah's face looked amazed. She was SO used to being his slave, she didn't even know if she could adapt to the real world again. Her wide eyes gazed on.

Eric stood calmly, reflectively. "We will be exiting this mall. You will wear what you have on. I will walk behind you. You will not turn around. At any point I will grab the ankles of the back of your pants, and pull up. The buttons on the sides will unhook, and your ass will become exposed. I will pull it all the way to your head."

"Mhm..."

"When this happens, slave, you must grab the front and do the same, so your crotch will be exposed, and hold it above your head as well."

"..."

There was an awkward silence in the men's room, as Sarah expected Eric to continue. He did not. He was finished. He beckoned her to exit the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked along the mall, Eric immediately behind Sarah, Sarah's heart pounding. She knew any moment she could be exposed to the mass of people that were in the mall.

But she wasn't.

They continued towards the exit...and nothing happened.

Sarah began to wonder what Eric was thinking. It was so hard to figure out sometimes.

But, of course. It would happen.

As they walked out of the second door, to outside of the mall, Eric made his move. He grabbed the ankles of her pants, like he promised, and ripped them up above her head. Sarah gasped, and after a few seconds of uncertainty, she reached down awkwardly and pulled the front above her head as well.

She stood there, in the moment, as she exposed her crotch to the world, a busy mall parking lot. Then eric grabbed her part of the pants, and pulled them higher.

Sarah's heart raced as she felt the pants slip up the sides of her flat, tan stomach, catch her shirt, and both shirt and pants come off above her head cleanly.

Her boobs wobbled from the movement, the nipples tightening from the sudden rush of air. She was naked.

But before she could think Eric placed something over her head. It was a ski mask. She had eye holes and nothing else.

Eric then grabbed one of her boobs and pulled her into the bushes. She stumbled, and fell into the mulch. Eric whipped his dick out of the zipper of his pants, and plunged himself into Sarah. He grabbed her feet, and flung them, and held them, behind her head. He got faster and faster, and harder, and Sarah's chest danced with the movement of air through her lungs as she was fucked in the bushes of a major mall. She could only see Eric's neutral face through her eyeholes.

While he fucked her brutally, while she convulsed with orgasm time and time again, he whispered into her ear:

"This, slave, is the last time."

They panted together.

"This is the last time you will see me, and be my slave, and know my rule."

Her spine shivered. She didn't notice.

"When I am done, you are done. You are free."

He got faster.

"It, slave..."

He blew a huge load into her vaginal cavity. The warmth spread through her tiny frame. He slowed to a stop.

"It has been fun."

With that he got up, zipped up his pants, and left. For good.

Sarah sat. Shocked. The warm cum gently flowed from her cunt, down through her butthole and rested on the cold ground. It felt good. really good. She had never been so invigorated in her life. She laid, still breathing heavily, but slowing, calming, and her mind flicked through the actions that had just enrobed her, her slavery that was unspeakable, and the repercussions that broiled in her psyche. She was done. Finished. But it was not over.

She got up slowly, and realized that she was still nude. She realized the purpose of the mask, and began moving through the parking lot, towards the highway. She did not cringe from humanity, she did not hide. She walked straight and tall, feeling the piercing eyes from all over, the cat calls, the evil stares, and it only increased the so familiar vibration between her legs, and she reveled in it.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:12 PM   #13
Insanity

THE END. I'm sorry I can't continue, but I'm sure you all know that I haven't the time or ideas to maintain a fruitful story. I deeply appreciate the feedback, and want to thank all of my readers for making this story a legend.

When I came back here to finally finish, I still couldn't believe the longevity I had been given. Lo and behold, my story was STILL at the top of the list, and you waited patiently. I cannot express in words my gratitude for the respect and kind words you have bestowed upon me, it is an amazing thing that is not often found on the internet these days.

I want to thank "jjjj" and "ramsies11" for their contributions. Maybe I will write another, maybe I won't. Keep an eye out.

Be easy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk