Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #1
MasterKTS

Trophy Weekly competition due to Corona lockdown

Hello everyone.

I am KTS, Master of 32 years with online experience and IRL.
While I find the online sub that I am looking for again, I want to raise a game, a competition.

My tastes are control, humiliation and pain. I am a very authoritative person and I have always educated the submissives I have had with discipline. Expert in short and long-term tasks, schedules, punishments to educate procrastinators girls or who break the rules.

The game is as follows: I will select 3 girls to whom I will invite a group of Kik. For a week, I will assign daily tasks or orders that the 3 girls will have to perform. According to the accomplishment I will punctuate the work of each candidate. The game will last a week. At the end of that week the points of all the tasks will be added and I will reveal the classification.

- The first classified will get a prize (not material) and can continue the game the following week.
- The second classified will not get anything, but she can continue in the game the following week.
- The third classified will receive a final task of punishment for being the loser. If he fulfills the punishment, he will go into "duel" with the next candidate. The winner will enter the game.

RULES:
- I prefer girls who can send photos. No face to maintain privacy.
- the limits of the participants will be respected. The game will be fair. No participant will be given an advantage because they have fewer limits than others.

Who is interested, write me saying age, limits, experience, your Kik and we can chat.

KIK: Sadenight87
MasterKTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girl, task; pics; slave