Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-11-2017, 12:21 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Big Brother Season 19

Welcome to the Kinky Big Brother House!

Big Brother season 19 starts on June 28. For those that are fans of the show, I thought we could play a little game.

How it will work:
  1. Post your application to this thread. All applications must be received by June 23. First come, first served.
  2. When the list of house guests are revealed, we will randomly draw to pick which house guest you will be.
  3. When your house guest is evicted, each of the remaining players will assign you one rule or task to be completed. The rules and tasks must respect your limits. The rule will be in effect for 7 days, and the tasks will have a deadline of the end of the season. Reports must be posted in this thread.
  4. Each week, you will have the opportunity to send me a pm by Thursday at 5 pm with your guesses for the following week:

Who will win HOH? (5 points)
    Which two guests will be nominated? (3 points each)
    Who will win the VETO? (3 points)
    Will the veto be used? (1 point)
    Who will be evicted? (5 points)

Those points will be tallied and at the end of each week, the winner will receive a reward from the loser, and the loser will receive a punishment from the winner.
  5. The points will continue to be tallied, and the overall winner will receive a reward from each of the house guests. The loser will receive a punishment from each of the house guests.
  6. The winner with the house guest who wins Big Brother will receive one reward from each player. Second place will receive one punishment from the winner.

Application
  1. Your username.
  2. Name the big reward you are willing to offer the winning house guest of the game.
  3. Name the medium reward you are willing to offer the winning points player.
  4. List 3 to 5 possible punishments you can be assigned.
  5. List 3 to 5 possible smaller rewards you are willing to give to the winner of the points tally for each week.
  6. List any limits that must be respected during this game.

*If you are signing up, remember that this game will run until the end of September and if you are committing, please be willing to commit for the whole duration.
*If you think there is a way to improve this game, or if anything is unclear let me know.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-12-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 06-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Application
  1. Your username. Butterfly
  2. Name the big reward you are willing to offer the winning house guest of the game. A recording of me edging and cumming using 2 toys of your choice.
  3. Name the medium reward you are willing to offer the winning points player. A photo of my boobs or ass with your username on it.
  4. List 3 to 5 possible punishments you can be assigned. (1) Edgebank of up to 50 edges (2) Toothpaste on my clit and nipples for 15 minutes (3) line writing.
  5. List 3 to 5 possible smaller rewards you are willing to give to the winner of the points tally for each week. (1) A blog written about you (2) I will be the dealer for you for a deal or no deal game (3) You can assign me 100 spankings wherever you want on my body and with whatever implement you want (4) You can assign me a custom edge/orgasm and I will write a full detailed report (5) I will write you a task to complete based on 3 of your likes.
  6. List any limits that must be respected during this game.
    Denial, public, name calling, going without bra or panties, wooden spoons, corner time,

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
anshs008

Default Butterfly love it

Application
Your username. anshs008
Name the big reward you are willing to offer the winning house guest of the game. Full frontal nude with face holding up a sign that says whatever winner wants
Namr the medium reward you are willing to offer the winning points player. Knee to nipple hard nude pic
List 3 to 5 possible punishments you can be assigned. line write, post in signature you own me, I must like every post you make for duration
List 3 to 5 possible smaller rewards you are willing to give to the winner of the points tally for each week. Blog post, I lost to winner sign, close pins on nipples
List any limits that must be respected during this game.
No real name, no pain, no family, no body functions, no revealing identity

Dislikes : scat, pee, pain

Kik: anshs003

I challenge any female here
I am unowned
You win you get nudes of me and you own me

PM/SKYPE Dare

Kik anshs003
Skype [email protected]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=133251

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
93% Voyeur
80% Switch
79% Primal (Hunter)
79% Master/Mistress
78% Exhibitionist
78% Owner
anshs008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #4
NoLimitz

Application

1.Your username. NoLimitz
2.Name the big reward you are willing to offer the winning house guest of the game. Be their Slave till they say I don't have to be anymore (Up to 1 year)
3.Name the medium reward you are willing to offer the winning points player. A session of me being their sub on kik, or a picture of their choice in any compromising position (No face)
4.List 3 to 5 possible punishments you can be assigned. CBT, Painal (Big insertions or tobasco etc), corner time/writing lines, piss/scat
5.List 3 to 5 possible smaller rewards you are willing to give to the winner of the points tally for each week. A blog basically saying how great you are, Name in signature as GETDARE GOD for a month, A visitor message of your choice.
6.List any limits that must be respected during this game. No face, Public, Family, or blood

Last edited by NoLimitz; 06-12-2017 at 06:03 PM.
NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk