Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-12-2015, 08:59 AM   #1
DareProphet

Default Humiliation Generator

To do this thread, firstly go to the bathroom. Bring any bondage, crossdressing and messy stuff you have. Lock the bathroom and cover the key in pepper and hot sauce. Drop it on the bathroom floor. Now, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and then roll a number of dice equal to the number on the first option. Add the results. That's the number of the phrase to look into.
You will say whatever is between the "", look at whatever is between the {} and do whatever is between the **. You may not speak or move beyond instructed. When you the tone to speak with will be between the [].
Let's begin. Remember to record yourself and watch the recording every night for a week.

Spoiler:
*Watch a video on YouTube that is found on the first page of searching SCARY SPIDER. Record your reaction*

Spoiler:
{Dick/Pussy}*laugh*"You call that a dick/pussy? I've bigger ants! What are you a rat?" [mocking tone]

Spoiler:
{Belly}"Hey, fatso! Want a...oh no, you ate it all!" *laughs* "Did you hear? Blue whales quit! They can't take the BIG competition!" [mocking tone]

Spoiler:
*piss yourself*{door} Your mother just walked in "Oh dear...youv should have told me. But since you're such a big baby, let's get you changed" [motherly tone] *put on a diaper*

Spoiler:
"What are you doing here, worm?!" [angry tone] *slap yourself and fall to the ground. Drag yourself through the floor*

Spoiler:
"You little bitch, you! Sit!" [angry tone]*sit like a dog with your tong out*

Spoiler:
"Beg dog..."[mocking tone]* sit like a dog, make puppy eyed and then get into a dog begging position* "Please owner..."[desperate tone] "DOG!" [angry tone] *bark*

Spoiler:
*tie yourself up*"what a loser...You really are worthless you know? Tied up like that...you're mine.."[mocking tone]

Spoiler:
"Where do you think you're going, slave?"*whip yourself with a belt, fall on your knees, collar yourself and beg for mercy*

Spoiler:
*splash water onto your face*"Ooh look it's a crybaby![mocking tone]

Spoiler:
*splash water onto your face* "Stop crying you whimp." [angry tone]

Spoiler:
*get your underwear and splash water into it* "Look, little baby had an accident!"[mocking tone]{your underpants}

Spoiler:
*place a shoe on your head* "pathetic whimp" [disgusted tone]

Spoiler:
*Try to masturbate while reciting* "Are you a virgin? Wow, that's horrible. Did you learn it in a pigfarm? You reapply suck at it, you know? Aww, ar you gonna cry? Jeez, what a pussy...You really bad!" [mocking tone]

Spoiler:
*make love to the toilet*"what a slut...You just keep doing that don't you? Have you got no shame"

Spoiler:
"What you're all good now? You know, you joined a kink site...You're a slut, cause you only want is to feel horny..."

Spoiler:
"Look guys, a whore!" *shower yourself with money, while covering your body*

Spoiler:
*Dress in just bra and panties or thongs. Make love to the floor*"Yes, yes...you're the real...THIIING! You know..you're a great whore. But you're still just a big whore."[excited tone]

Spoiler:
*Dress in sissy clothes, pat your shoulder, turn*"Excuse me, young lady, I...Oh, it's just a big sissy." [old lady tone]

Spoiler:
*Dress in woman clothes* "You pussy!" [angry tone]

Spoiler:
*Poop and rub it on your belly*"Pig!" [mocking tone]

Spoiler:
"Reject! What you doing on kinky sites?"

Spoiler:
"Slut, that's what you are..."

Spoiler:
"You're just a big, fat pig, bitch...

Spoiler:
*Watch naughty videos with a huge perv smile*

Feel free to send your own idea by PM! For every 12, I get, the thread will be updated using them.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareProphet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
generator, humiliation, verbal humiliation