Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2023, 11:31 PM   #1
Envyisalliam

Male 25/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in EU (friendship+)

25/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in EU (friendship+)

Hello, Thank you for chacking out my Add.
I am currently searching for a partner to expore different Kinks and Fetishes.
This could be something Longterm and i would love to find someone who would like to build this up and develop our synergie. I also find the idea, of beeing formed and manipulated into beeing the sub you whish me to be, interresting.

Please comment or message me if there are any questions unanswerd.
Sympathy is really important for me. So lets chat a bit and find out if this could last a while.

You can reach me on SnapChat or Kik under the following name:
serviendi

About me:
I'm 25 years old, 185cm large and in decent shape. I rock quiet the large beard and some trimmed body hair.
I come from Germany but can speak and write English fluently. My style can be described as alternative. I have some piercings and tattoos. If you like what I have to tell you I'll send you pictures to see if we vibe. (including face if whished)

I am Married. My Wife knows that I am interacting with kinky people online and offline. We live an an extremely well balanced and happy open marriage. But I can understand that this could turn some people off. Since i am bound by some things offline i wont be able to play every day but I am quiet well

Limits:
Findom, Public, Permanent/ semipermanent markings, involving others, Illigal, Shaving (trimming might be okay), Behind my partner's back, Blackmail

I dislike (can be used as punishment):
Milking, Overstimulation, Denial, Long tasks and waiting, Watersports, Exercise

I like:
Joi, Lite CBT, Pain play, Hidden public, Tunnel play, Bi / forced Bi, Rimming and Cunnilingus, Feeling disgusting, E-Stim, CNC, Sounding

I love:
humiliation and degradation, Beeing pushed to be uncomfortable and kinda misserable, Anal play, Beeing pressured to try things, Contoll and Power exchange

All these things can change and switch categories depending on our dynamic. Even though some are more fixed in their place than others.

Available toys:
Anal Plug Set, Anal beads, Magic Wand, Medium and large dildo, Tonns of rope, Paddle, Cane, Pinwheel, E-Stim unit (small), Ball stretcher, Anal vibrator, Clamps, Condoms, Ring gag, Large Collar, Cooling Cream, (more will come soon)

Have a beautifull day and maybe till later.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk