Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk GameDare Reborn

Hello there, welcome to the lastest GetDare sensation and possibly the cheesiest thread title you will ever lay eyes on.

This a new Game-Based Dare thread, like the one of henkdejong's, but with a fantastic new title.

The rules: Violators will be shot

Every week I shall post a new one, or as close to therabouts as humanly possible. Hang on, if I don't I have to shoot myself?

Anyone who's score falls below a certain level has to do the set dare, this level will be decided either the averages of the players or my score, depending on which ones more suitable. Aww.. Just one little massacre?

You are allowed infinate retrys, but post your results within the week, before the dare and the new game is posted. Fine.. No shooting..

Without a further ado, lets start the game!

*assorted cheering and clapping*

(Beneath this flamboyant facade this is my very first GetDare thread of any of my accounts. So tolerate my tedious transcripts if needs be. Thank you)

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore

Last edited by Hg.; 02-09-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hg. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, games, hg., online games, play