Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What dares should Blue do? (Top 3 will be done.)
Sexy Bunny 6 37.50%
A Sissy Walks Tonight 5 31.25%
A Wet and Messy Dancer 5 31.25%
Maid Service! 8 50.00%
Pie Barrage 6 37.50%
Sleeping like a Baby 7 43.75%
A Pie a Day 3 18.75%
Captain Underpants 5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2021, 06:12 AM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post A short poll to decide Griffin’s dares.

Recently I lost a wager to Useme_messme. They would create 8 dares I’d have to put into a poll and then after a week I’d have to do the top 3 voted options. As much as I’d have liked to win, it’s time for me to pay up.

Here are the selections:

1. Sexy bunny. Blue will practice his blowjob skills in front of a mirror while wearing a sexy bunny outfit for 15 minutes every day for a week.

2. A sissy walks tonight. Bluegriffin will dress up as Marie Antoinette and go for a 15 minute walk at night on a country bike trail. He will be dressed for the drive there and back as well.

3. A wet and messy dancer. Wearing only a mankini, Bluegriffin will drench himself in 2 gallons of molasses and 5lbs of flour before practicing his dancing skills for 20 minutes to Cardi B.'s WAP.

4. Maid service! He will clean his house as a maid. Scrubbing kitchen and bathroom floors with a sponge while on his hands and knees.

5. Pie barrage. Bluegriffin will take 25 shaving cream pies dyed with different colored paints!

6. Sleeping like a baby. He will spend his nights sleeping in nothing but a diaper with baby powder applied under it and a bonnet for 1 week.

7. A pie a day... He will take a real, cream or chocolate pie in the face first thing in the morning for 1 week, no cleanup for 15 minutes.

8. Captain underpants! Blue will strip down to his whitey-tighties and give himself an atomic wedgie. He must maintain the wedgie as he walks around the outside of his house at night. For every time he has to adjust it with his hands or it slips off his head, he has to add another lap!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-28-2021 at 06:17 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, loser, poll, punishment