Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-03-2023, 09:59 AM   #1201
Drq

Get yourself dressed up in your favorite crossdressing outfit, and set up a chair in front of a mirror. Gag your mouth with at least one pair of panties. Tie yourself to the chair and enjoy your self bondage session as you stare at your own humiliation in the mirror.

Limits: Bodily fluids, messy, anal, videos, involving friends/family/job, getting arrested, personal information

Likes: Embarrassment, exposing my butt (online or IRL), risky, hidden public, teasing
Drq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 03:21 AM   #1202
Aidan

take 4 pics of your exposed ass: 1 in a public toilet stall, 1 in front of the urinals, 1 in front of the sinks, and 1 in front of the door to the public bathrooms
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 04:34 AM   #1203
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Pack an empty water bottle and icy hot or similar cream. Go to a public restroom with multiple stalls and enter one of them. Strip down to just your shoes/socks. Attach clothes pins, clamps, or something similar to your nipples as well as your cock and balls. Spank yourself 10 times and say out loud: "I'm a pathetic loser and deserve my painful punishments." Rub icy hot on your ass. Complete 100 bodyweight squats with no rest. Now you must be thirsty, so pee into the bottle and drink it. Dare complete!

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 02:27 PM   #1204
HornyGaySwitch

Edge 5 times. And send me a pic of your hard denied cock. Than cage it and roll a d10 dice to know how many days you must spend in chastity. Send me a pic of your caged dick.
Put on a tongue and then take a wedgie.
Drink a bottle of water and dress with your diaper (you can not pee else were than your diaper).
Put it on over the tongue.
Put your green dress and something to put in your ass in a bag.
Drink another bottle of water.
Go to a restroom enter male restroom strip nacked, fuck your ass for 3 minutes and spank it 20 times.
Put on your green dress exit the restroom and enter the female once.
Spank your self 20 times.
Re-enter the male once strip to your tongue and fuck your ass 3 minutes.
Congrats you have done. Enjoy it.

Kik kevinhale91

Kik kevinhale91
HornyGaySwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 03:05 PM   #1205
fafaggagga

go to a semi public location and bring a marker, strip naked, stuff your underwear in your mouth and roll a dice d100. whatever you roll is the amount of times you have to write my kik name somewhere on your body. when youre done take a pic and send it to me. then you can get dressed

likes: humiliation, nipple play/torture, picture imitation, CMNM, exposure
limits: anal, verbal, blood, cum
18/m
Pm me some naughty pics to recreate! if i dont do it in 3 hours you can give me one dare within limits as punishment (with video or pic proof)
fafaggagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:42 PM   #1206
hellothere

Google clothespin bondage and pick your favorite. Recreate the picture and stand in front of an open window. Roll for the duration:

1. 5 minutes
2. 10 minutes
3. 15 minutes
4. 20 minutes
5. 30 minutes
6. 1 hour
Old 01-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #1207
Boundsockboy

Put panties in your mouth and wear a face mask over it. Put another pair of panties on with matching bra. Then tie a rope karada harness over all that from your neck to your crotch. Then get dressed however you like over that and go out to the mall or similar for one hour. If you dont go out in public, its 24 hours instead. Everytime you undo the facemask, panties, bra, or rope adds 1 hour each.

Denied till 1-27-24

Vulnerable until 2-6-24

PM DARES

Dislikes: Nakedity
Limits: Cam, Permanent, Pics, Social Suicide, Vids
Boundsockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 07:31 AM   #1208
HannahBrown

Only wear socks whilst you are tied to your bed frame for 5 hours

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:30 AM   #1209
Mariox

Go full crossdressed. Then pie yourself in the face with 4 pies. Empty a cup of joghurt over your head. Pour melted ice cream in your pants. Masturbate and try to press until you poop your pants. Then cum on another pie and smash it in your face

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:55 AM   #1210
Kakabre

Dress up however you want to get wet and messy. You're going to play a dice game with me. You can PM me your rolls.

Roll a dice for each of the following categories:

Truth questions: For each number, you must answer a truth question from me
Friend info: For each number, you must give me info about one friend
WAM liquids: For each number you must dump a unique liquid on your head. End with a clothed shower.
Edges: You must edge this many times before you finish.

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!

Last edited by Kakabre; 01-18-2024 at 01:27 PM.
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:23 AM   #1211
hellothere

Wait until you have to be very badly and then hogtie yourself while wearing your preppy clothes. You can’t untie yourself until you have an orgasm and pee.
Old 03-18-2024, 04:03 AM   #1212
Sissyboy705

Get naked and go on a site like Omegle or Chatroulette without showing your face. Do five jumping jacks per person you see and ask them to play a dare game and give you dares. If they don't agree to play, spank yourself 5 times and go to the next person. If they agree, complete their dares if they don't involve your limits.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:31 AM   #1213
Fredblogs

Drink water until bladder is full and then put yourself in a tight wedgie. Put a belt around your stomach and tighten up one knotch every 15min until you have made it without going to the toilet for a hour and a half.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate