Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Female 20/F Home alone kinky dares & punishments

Hey!

So my boyfriend recently signed up to a course which means he will be out of the flat every other Saturday (from about 9am to 5pm UK time) starting TOMORROW.... Soooo I wanted to gather some fun dares that can keep me busy while he's away!

I'll gather suggestions during the week and post a full report after each weekend alone (or any other day I'm alone!), covering all the naughty things I get up to!

Some info about me to help your dares....

I LOVE: pain, spanking, tit torture, bondage, discreet public, humiliation, pussy/ass stretching, slave training

I dislike (not too often please!): pissing, enema, figging, chores, vomit, full sensory deprivation, candle wax, horrible food, piss denial, chastity :3

Limits: getting caught nude in public (it's illegal!), scat, permanent harm, piercings, blood, involving other people, anything still visible the next day (ie while wearing clothes), posting photos/videos

Toys: lots of dildos and butt plugs (including a lovense remote plug), vibrators, a few gags (including a penis gag lol), a hood, nipple clamps, a cane, a paddle, blindfold, enema kit, chastity belt, rope, spreader bar, locks, cable ties, spanking machine (it's awesome!), Bdsm candles and my newest toy... A stockade! Ask me about anything else, I have a lot but happy to buy more!

About my flat: open plan kitchen with separate bedroom, study room and bathroom. 8th floor with balcony, overlooking other flats. There are about ten other flats on our floor, with staircase and elevator (it's hard to get onto other floors without a key). There's a car park and rubbish bins underneath the building (I can't drive). The area outside is near the river with some dark and quiet areas but can never be sure to be alone lol. Lots of security cameras on ground floor, car park and round the development. Hope that helps for your suggestions!!

Anything else you want to know, just ask!

Thanks!!
Amy x
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:30 AM   #2
sheilamartyn

You should wear your chastity belt with a plug and a dildo in for the duration of the time your bf is at work. You should also have nipple clamps on for the whole time.

Email: [email protected]
Likes: bondage, crossdressing, petplay, plastic bags/bin liners, saran wrap/cling film, mild breath play, duct tape.
Dislike: mild pain, edging, masturbation control, anal
Limits: Public, bladder control, family, illegal, messy, CBT, financial, showing face, suffocation
Toys: various sex toys
Clothes and toys
sheilamartyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:47 AM   #3
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Edge twice in each room using two different items you find in those rooms. I see you have an open plan kitchen, so whatever you use as a living room/dining room counts as a separate room.

Another dare for you. Take a picture of everything you are dared to do in this thread, but don't let your bf know. After the last day of his course, present him with an album/scrapbook of the dares along with a description for each picture.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #4
Public_switch

Begin by putting on nipple clamps and a mid sized anal plug. Use your spanking machine until your ass is a nice bright red, then put on your shortest skirt and a tight fitting shirt. (no bra, no panties, yes clamps and plug still on). Now gag yourself and cuff your hands behind your back before walking past each door on your floor, make sure you go nice and slow. Once you're back at your flat if you want to orgasm you must do it in front of your door, the only thing you may take off for this is the handcuffs. Enjoy

Limits: anal penetration, scat/urine, family, women's clothes, anything with my face

Toys: rope, vibrators, cuffs, and a Hitachi. I have more, ask if curious
Public_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 12:45 PM   #5
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Can you get in and out of the stockade by yourself Amy? If so then give the following a go.

Firstly strip naked, you can close the curtains if you wish, can’t have you too humiliated by letting the neighbours see you! Set up your spanking machine, so that once you are in the stockade it will spank your ass “nicely”. Next get some lipstick and write on across your tits “Bondage Slut” and across your lower back (as best as you can) “Spank Me”. Give you nipples a good pinch, pull and twist to make sure they are nice and hard. Now put on your penis gag, start the spanking machine and get into your stockade. Let the spanking machine give you 100 spanks, before getting yourself out.

After flick your nipples with a rubber band 10 times, before inserting your lovense and giving yourself a great orgasm.

Hope you enjoy, any questions or modifications just ask.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:37 PM   #6
WAMlover

Get naked then put on your highest heels, insert your lovesense plug (choose a vibration pattern you enjoy) and put on your nipple clamps. Edge until you are nice and wet, then stand with your legs as far apart as you can then insert your vibrator. Hold that position with you hands behind your head for 15 minutes (or longer if you're feeling brave!). Every time you drop the vibrator you must spank your pussy hard 5 times per drop (i.e. 5 for the first time, 10 for the 2nd etc).

If you feel like you want a challenge then I have a pissing/piss denial one for you too (I know it's a dislike but no-one has posted one yet )...

Set a timer for 2 hours. Drink a 2 litre bottle of water as quickly as possible then change into high waisted skinny jeans and your highest heels/boots. You may not remove or unzip/unbutton them until the timer goes off. Continue going about your day as normal. If you're feeling confident you can add a plug or clamps as you wish!

After an hour has passed, drink another litre of water. If you make it to the 2 hour timer going off without wetting yourself, congratulations, you have escaped.

However, if you have to pee during this time (which you may have to do multiple times), you must stand over/in a basin or bowl and wet yourself without removing your jeans or heels/boots, so by the end you will likely have soaked jeans and shoes full of pee. If this is the case, you must then go to the shower and tip the bowl of pee over your head fully clothed. You may then have a shower but you cannot remove your jeans or heels until you have washed your hair.

Enjoy, if you have any issues or would like anything changed, feel free to pm me

Likes: cross dressing, latex, pvc, messy, femdom, anal, humiliation, caning/spanking

Limits: public, face pics (unless friends), diapers, scat
WAMlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 02:29 AM   #7
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart Thanks for your dares so far!

Thanks for all your dares so far! My bf is out now and I'll be starting very soon!

Also I have to do some cleaning today so any way to make it more fun please let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilamartyn View Post
You should also have nipple clamps on for the whole time.
Thanks SheilaMartyn! Wearing nipple clamps for 8 hours will be tough - will try my best to wear as long as possible. Feel free to give me punishment if I need to take them off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Edge twice in each room using two different items you find in those rooms.

Take a picture of everything you are dared to do in this thread, but don't let your bf know. After the last day of his course, present him with an album/scrapbook of the dares along with a description for each picture.
Thanks Growler! I can definitely do the edging, am I allowed to cum too?

Not sure about the scrapbook - my bf knows I like kink but hasn't seen me do it, and doesn't know I'm using GD. Will maybe take some pics for my own pleasure lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_switch View Post
Begin by putting on nipple clamps and a mid sized anal plug. Use your spanking machine until your ass is a nice bright red, then put on your shortest skirt and a tight fitting shirt. (no bra, no panties, yes clamps and plug still on). Now gag yourself and cuff your hands behind your back before walking past each door on your floor, make sure you go nice and slow. Once you're back at your flat if you want to orgasm you must do it in front of your door, the only thing you may take off for this is the handcuffs. Enjoy
Thanks Public Switch! I really like this one, bit scared to do during the day on a Saturday though! Could I do it without the gag today, and I'll try and do the full dare when my bf stays away for a night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Can you get in and out of the stockade by yourself Amy? If so then give the following a go.

Firstly strip naked, you can close the curtains if you wish, can’t have you too humiliated by letting the neighbours see you! Set up your spanking machine, so that once you are in the stockade it will spank your ass “nicely”. Next get some lipstick and write on across your tits “Bondage Slut” and across your lower back (as best as you can) “Spank Me”. Give you nipples a good pinch, pull and twist to make sure they are nice and hard. Now put on your penis gag, start the spanking machine and get into your stockade. Let the spanking machine give you 100 spanks, before getting yourself out.

After flick your nipples with a rubber band 10 times, before inserting your lovense and giving yourself a great orgasm.

Hope you enjoy, any questions or modifications just ask.
Thanks Big Phil! I haven't used the stockade yet but assuming I can get in/out by myself! Will try this one today too - but only 100 spanks? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMlover View Post
Get naked then put on your highest heels, insert your lovesense plug and put on your nipple clamps. Edge until you are nice and wet, then stand with your legs as far apart as you can then insert your vibrator. Hold that position with you hands behind your head for 15 minutes (or longer if you're feeling brave!). Every time you drop the vibrator you must spank your pussy hard 5 times per drop (i.e. 5 for the first time, 10 for the 2nd etc).

If you feel like you want a challenge then I have a pissing/piss denial one for you too (I know it's a dislike but no-one has posted one yet )...

Set a timer for 2 hours. Drink a 2 litre bottle of water as quickly as possible then change into high waisted skinny jeans and your highest heels/boots. You may not remove or unzip/unbutton them until the timer goes off. Continue going about your day as normal. If you're feeling confident you can add a plug or clamps as you wish!

After an hour has passed, drink another litre of water. If you make it to the 2 hour timer going off without wetting yourself, congratulations, you have escaped.

However, if you have to pee during this time (which you may have to do multiple times), you must stand over/in a basin or bowl and wet yourself without removing your jeans or heels/boots, so by the end you will likely have soaked jeans and shoes full of pee. If this is the case, you must then go to the shower and tip the bowl of pee over your head fully clothed. You may then have a shower but you cannot remove your jeans or heels until you have washed your hair.

Enjoy, if you have any issues or would like anything changed, feel free to pm me
Thanks WAMLover! I will try both of these today. I'll wear jeans for the second one but I don't want to ruin my expensive boots lol. Anything else you want to add to the dare instead of the boots (or any other shoes)?

Thanks everyone!! Will post a report later today. Keep 'em coming!

Love Amy x
Old 01-11-2020, 03:53 AM   #8
Max1328
Account Banned

When your boyfriend is away you should work to ensure that your holes are always ready to take him. While you clean up you‘ll wear a plug, a gag and a nice big dildo in your pussy. If the pain in your holes gets too big, you can put something smaller in your ass and pussy. But your holes stay stuffed the whole time when your bf is away. Make sure, that you always wear the largest toys you can fit, without being into too much pain. If your jaw gets tired from the gag, you can let the gag out for a longer time.

Half an hour before your boyfriend comes home, you will stretch your pussy really hard again. Remove the butt plug and put a big dildo in your pussy. Use a lot of lube and if the dildo doesn't stretch you to the limit, put a few pens besides to the dildo. Just stay that way and try to relax. Imagine you are just a fuckdoll for his use. Just laying there stuffed to the brim and waiting for his cock. Add another pen if you are relaxed enough
Just before he comes home, remove everything.

Try to convince him to have sex with you immediately. If you can't convince him, you won't have an orgasm for 2 days.
If he sticks his cock in you, ask him if your pussy feels tight. I bet it's pretty embarrassing when he says you feel loose. Offer him your asshole if he finds you too loose.

If he says that your pussy is tight, you haven't stretched enough and didn’t do the dare properly. You have to ask for a punishment here.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 05:27 AM   #9
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart Midday update...

Hi everyone, quick update on my dares progress so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Edge twice in each room using two different items you find in those rooms. I see you have an open plan kitchen, so whatever you use as a living room/dining room counts as a separate room.
Pleased to report I successfully edged in every room:
  • Bedroom - using hairbrush and makeup tube, no issues there
  • Bathroom - toothbrush (unfortunately not electric!) and shower gel bottle by rubbing it on my clit
  • Kitchen - spatula (then spanked my ass with it too!) and
  • Living area (not much in this room I could use) - 2x TV remotes
  • Office/study room - this was hard as we have no curtains in that room, so I had to hide lol. I used a whiteboard pen and a slipper (the slipper was the hardest thing to get off to..)

I hope that was sufficient!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilamartyn View Post
You should wear your chastity belt with a plug and a dildo in for the duration of the time your bf is at work. You should also have nipple clamps on for the whole time.
Currently wearing my chastity belt (had to take it off for the edging above though), plug and dildo. I've been wearing nipple clamps (clovers) for about 2 hours now, and my nipples feel very sore!! Bit scared to take them off lol.. do you (or anyone) have a punishment if I can't last the rest of the day? Also do I need to twist or change their position? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
When your boyfriend is away you should work to ensure that your holes are always ready to take him. While you clean up you‘ll wear a plug, a gag and a nice big dildo in your pussy. If the pain in your holes gets too big, you can put something smaller in your ass and pussy. But your holes stay stuffed the whole time when your bf is away. Make sure, that you always wear the largest toys you can fit, without being into too much pain. If your jaw gets tired from the gag, you can let the gag out for a longer time.
I've been cleaning up wearing a gag, plug and dildo (and the nipple clamps as per the above dare!) .. besides the clamps it's been fine. Might need to use a bigger dildo/plug lol. I've been wearing my lacy panties to hold the toys in my holes.

So far I've only sorted the laundry and general tidying. Next I will do the washing up and take out the rubbish (we had a party recently so have a lot of rubbish) down to the basement. Let me know if there's anything I should do while out of the flat between 8th floor and basement!

Quote:
Couldn't find a 2L bottle so I've just drank 2x 1.5 litres... will drink another 1.5L at 13:30 UK time. Hope I can last for 2 hours!!

Quote:
Get naked then put on your highest heels, insert your lovesense plug (choose a vibration pattern you enjoy) and put on your nipple clamps. Edge until you are nice and wet, then stand with your legs as far apart as you can then insert your vibrator. Hold that position with you hands behind your head for 15 minutes (or longer if you're feeling brave!). Every time you drop the vibrator you must spank your pussy hard 5 times per drop (i.e. 5 for the first time, 10 for the 2nd etc).
Doing this one next

Thanks, Amy x
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 01-11-2020, 07:05 AM   #10
athmarr
Distinguished Member

You should definitely take the clamps off for a little, just to allow blood circulation to resume normally be a while.

So whilst you give your nipples a rest, you shouldn’t be cleaning just the house but yourself too. Take off the clamps whilst you give yourself a thorough cleaning with an enema before putting them back on after.

Depending how tight they are, if they fully stop blood flow clamps can cause issues after as little as 15mins so make sure to regularly move them around or take them off. If you still want to wear them for the whole day, alternate between having them on different parts of your body. Say your nipples for 15 mins, then on your labia for 15 mins and swap back and forth. You can choose where you put it if not compatible with other dares
Old 01-11-2020, 07:12 AM   #11
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart Update on WAMLover's Dares

Quote:

Hey WAMLover

Just completed your first dare - I edged while wearing my lovense plug (fireworks setting), heels and clothes pegs on my nipples (I had to have a break from the clovers!)

Then I inserted a vibrator and watched some porn for 15 mins... for the first few minutes it stayed in, so I decided to do some squats :3

This made it fall out twice during the first half, then I think I stopped paying attention and it dropped another 5 times after that, including right at the last minute!

So I will now be receiving 140 spanks!! Damn my ass will be sore after this..

I also just drank 1.5L of water AND some alcohol... already really need to pee lol

Amy x
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 01-11-2020, 07:15 AM   #12
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Thanks Big Phil! I haven't used the stockade yet but assuming I can get in/out by myself! Will try this one today too - but only 100 spanks? lol

Love Amy x
OK well since you think 100 spanks is not a lot, then lets up this to 500 spanks. That should make you ass nice and red!
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:18 AM   #13
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
You should definitely take the clamps off for a little, just to allow blood circulation to resume normally be a while.

So whilst you give your nipples a rest, you shouldn’t be cleaning just the house but yourself too. Take off the clamps whilst you give yourself a thorough cleaning with an enema before putting them back on after.

Depending how tight they are, if they fully stop blood flow clamps can cause issues after as little as 15mins so make sure to regularly move them around or take them off. If you still want to wear them for the whole day, alternate between having them on different parts of your body. Say your nipples for 15 mins, then on your labia for 15 mins and swap back and forth. You can choose where you put it if not compatible with other dares
Thank you Athmarr, I will give my nipples a break for a little bit.

Enemas take a lot of prep so maybe I'll save that for next time I'm alone I did some anal douching earlier this morning so hopefully I'm clean already!

I can't cope with clamps on my pussy for more than a few seconds lol. Really want to try a zipline with loads of clamps all over my body :3
Old 01-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #14
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
OK well since you think 100 spanks is not a lot, then lets up this to 500 spanks. That should make you ass nice and red!
Oops :3 500 is a lot! I also didn't expect to just have 140 too from my previous dare!

Going to give it a try now...
Old 01-11-2020, 08:04 AM   #15
beof95
Distinguished Member

Position training

every good slave needs to know the basic positions by heart
stand in each of these positions, for 30s, 10 times while calling its name first
do it naked and with something in your ass and pussy, if one of them falls out, spank ass 20 times and put it back in without using hands to hold it

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, humiliation, kinky, pain