Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2019, 02:15 PM   #16
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Did you read her limits? Whether or not she’s showing her face her limits clearly state she won’t do public, even internet...
You can also argue that text is "public", so I don't think there is a line there, to me it is all about if you can be anonymous or not, to a bigger or smaller degree. Walking around nude in the city carrying a face mask isn't necessary public, if you aren't identifiable...
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 01:02 AM   #17
SecretLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
First find a chair where you can tie your legs at the ankles, knees, and thighs. Then sit on the chair and place your plug in wand so your clit is directly on top of it so it puts some good pressure on your clit. Now tie your legs tight enough to keep you from being able to wiggle around and turn your wand on high. Then hand cuff your hands behind your back and stay like this for 2 hours.

After the 2 hours take off the cuffs and untie yourself before shutting the wand off. Then put yourself in a bra connection wedgie before you tie your ankles together and hands together so you’re bound to your bed. Sleep like this all night.
Ok, so this report isn't gonna be as long and detailed and I apologise for that. I did this last night and it was both wonderful and horrible as you would expect. I have a lovehoney classic and deluxe extra powerful, the only two expensive toys I have and that I'll probably be able to afford for a long time. But I chose to go with a coin toss to decide which one I'd use since I had not yet mentioned having two so you couldn't specify. This is where the horrible slowly starts.
I got tails which meant I would use the deluxe. Now, the deluxe has ten speeds and at it's highest is more powerful than the classic which is pretty decent to begin with. Nonetheless I got everything ready and tied myself up. It was no more than 4 or 5 minutes before I hit my first orgasm. You can probably guess how it went after that. By the time the 2 hours was up the chair I was in was very wet.
After cleaning things up I put myself in bra connection wedgie and got ready for bed. In hindsight I should have gotten ready for bed first before I did the wedgie. With all the movement the fabric of my underwear was rubbing my exposed and very sensitive clit. By the time I got into bed I was starting to get wet again. Between that and the discomfort of the wedgie I obviously didn't get as much sleep as I normally would, but I got enough.

Hopefully you like the report, and now you guys have more info to use against me with my vibrators

Dislikes: super messy, gags.
I don't have many dislikes at the moment, so I'm open to trying new things.

Limits: public in any way (including online), extreme pain, scat, piss, anything permanent.

Toys: vibrators (both battery and mains), ropes, handcuffs, blindfold, belts, padlock, the usual house hold supplies.
SecretLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 01:22 AM   #18
SecretLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Medium Teasing
So 20 mins to tie yourself up..
So 20 edges required.

Orgasm at 48 minutes..

And completed the task in 48..
(You were pretty close to winning)

Plug in your wand, expose your clit and edge 20 times, you have 46 minutes.
Any time left over after reaching the 20 edges hold the wand on that clit.

-if you run out of time however...
You will do 48 edges with minimal breaks. 46 seconds should be barely enough. And enough to have you frustrated and struggling.

Again no orgasms.

And since its 2019..
Lets award you with 2019 edges, spanks and minutes of exercise to work through in your own time before the end of the year.
(You arent denied with these edges, just something to keep you busy and ensure some constant help for making you horny)

oh, the edges done for anything else dont count towards these and vice-versa.
So after last night this didn't feel to difficult. Then again I was smart this time and simply used the lovehoney classic instead of the deluxe. I made it before 46 minutes, though I cut it close with 44 cause I almost lost track of time a few times while trying not cum.

I also apologize cause I know this isn't a very good report. Unfortunately this is an example of what I meant when I said I'm not usually good with reports. Most of the time this is about all I'm able to come up with. I do try, it's just whether or not I'm able to think of how to describe things. Yeah, you won't see me getting a book published any time soon. But again I'm sorry for the crappy report. Hopefully I can do better with the next one.

Limits: public in any way (including online), extreme pain, scat, piss, anything permanent.

Toys: vibrators (both battery and mains), ropes, handcuffs, blindfold, belts, padlock, the usual house hold supplies.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:33 AM   #19
SecretLife

My few days off work is also done guys, so I'll get to dares and reports when I can. I'll try to get them done quickly, but like I said it's when I have the time. Sorry, but supporting myself comes first.

Last edited by SecretLife; 01-02-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:26 PM   #20
SecretLife

Well jeeze, I didn't say no more dares. I just wanted you guys to be aware of the reason if I don't get back to you right away. Oh well, shit happens I guess.

Old 01-03-2019, 01:39 PM   #21
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLife View Post
Well jeeze, I didn't say no more dares. I just wanted you guys to be aware of the reason if I don't get back to you right away. Oh well, shit happens I guess.
Nice to be clear - we'll keep them coming.

Hey buddy - back it up, back it up, a ways to go yet.
Back that portable drive right in over here.
A little to the right, back slowly, half a metre more.
Aaaand...STOP!
There it is, now dump out all the dares!

MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:46 PM   #22
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Here's a nice little tit-torture and light pain challenge!

THE SNAKE

Turn off all distractions - no music, videos, etc.
Strip.
Apply 12 clothespins in a row and spaced about an inch apart. Put the front end of the row, the snake, on a nipple - your choice which one. Move the back clothespin to the front of the line to move the snake. 60 moves and you are done.
Report in the thread what you did, what you thought, and what you felt.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, female, kinky, punishment