Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Do you like the story so far?
Love it! 42 82.35%
It's pretty good 6 11.76%
It's just ok 0 0%
It's not really that great 0 0%
It sucks! 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #61
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Gah! Cliff hanger!!! Great new chapter, loved it so much!!
Keep up the awesome story man!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #62
the fish

annoying cliffhanger excited for part next
the fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #63
GetMeon44

Default Gawhd!

Please continue writing...

This is ah-mazing.

My right arm is hating you right now

But, everything else is loving you.

-Chris

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #64
NoraazXD

Default Part 15

Sorry for the delay, I've been very busy lately and have not had a lot of time to write. However, I have finally managed to complete another part of the story, which I present to you now. Enjoy!

Part 15

Mike drew back his fist to punch Josh, who squealed and started to beg.
“Please Mike no I won’t tell anyone I swear no please don’t I’ll do anything I…”
Mike stopped and looked Josh with a thoughtful expression on his face.
“Anything?” he asked curiously, and when Josh nodded a malicious grin appeared on his face. “Good, then I hope you like doing chores, because…”
Again Mike paused, having noticed the prominent bulge in his brother’s pants. Following his gaze, Joe and Tom saw the bulge as well, and Joe let out a burst of harsh laughter.
“You little fuck,” said Mike furiously. “Were you wanking watching us? Huh?”
Josh nodded, his head lowered and cheeks flushed, and Mike drew back his arm again. Josh closed his eyes, knowing after his admission no amount of begging would stop his brother. However, when the punch did not come he opened his eyes a crack to see Joe holding Mike’s arm and whispering into his ear. Mike seemed to consider for a moment, then the grin returned to his face.
“Alright,” he said, turning back to look at Josh and lowering his arm. “Since you seemed to enjoy watching us so much, maybe you’d like to play as well.”
Josh couldn’t believe his ears. Not only was his brother not going to beat him up, they were going to let him play truth or dare with them. Could this night get any better?
“So are you in?”
Josh nodded his head, still shocked.
“Great,” put in Joe. “But since we’ve already been playing for a bit you’re going to have to do some dares to catch up. First, you’ll need to loose the clothes.”
Josh was about to say he couldn’t when his hands were cuffed, but then he saw the evil looks on Mike and Joe’s faces and gulped.
The two boys descended on him, roughly pulling down his pants and underwear and ripping off his shirt. Finally Josh stood there, butt naked, in front of his brother and his friends. The embarrassment was almost too much to bear, and Josh’s face was bright red as Joe, Mike and Tom looked up and down his skinny, scrawny body.
To make matters worse, his cock had grown to full size and was sticking out perpendicular to his body, precum still smeared on the head from earlier.
“What do ya think, guys?” asked Joe, kneeling down to eye Josh’s dick and give it a hard whack that caused Josh to flinch. “I’d say that’s about five and a half inches, wouldn’t you? Pretty big for someone your age.” He stood back up and winked at Josh.
“He get’s it from me,” replied Mike casually, which caused Tom and Joe to burst into laughter.
When they recovered, Mike and Joe turned to whisper to each other, than Joe looked back over at Josh, smiling evilly again.
“Alright, here’s your next dare,” he began. “You’re going to suck us off. All of us.”
Josh had to work hard to stop from smiling. His brother thought this was a punishment? He had wanted to try sucking someone off for such a long time, and now was finally getting his chance.
Tom, still holding Josh’s arms, forced the boy onto his knees and stepped back. Joe then moved in front Josh, his dick at mouth-level, and Josh inched forward until he was close enough to stick out his tongue and lick Joe’s cock. This he did, savoring his first taste of cock and the mixture of saliva and precum coating it. He licked around the head and shaft for a few minutes, then felt pressure on the back of his head as Joe eased Josh’s mouth onto his throbbing dick.
It was like nothing he’d done before, and the taste the filled his mouth was fantastic. He began moving his head back and forth, sliding his mouth along Joe’s cock and working the head with his tongue. His arms, still cuffed behind his back, ached to stroke his own dick, which was begging for attention.
He continued for suck for several minutes, Joe’s hand’s resting on the back of his head gently rubbing his hair. Tom and Joe were a few feet away, sitting next to each other on the couch jacking each other off as they watched the amazing spectacle of Mike’s little brother, kneeling naked on the floor, his hands cuffed behind his back and sucking off Joe, whose cock and balls were still sticking out of the tight blue boxer-briefs he wore.
Finally, however, Tom stood up.
“Alright,” he said, causing Joe to pull his cock out of Josh’s mouth. “Move over, it’s my turn.” And with that he playfully pushed Joe aside and took his place in front of Josh.

To Be Continued

Disclaimer: I will do my best to post new parts to the story as fast as I can, but (as I'm sure the other writers out there know) that's easier said than done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #65
immaeatu

Niiceee :d

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #66
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Thumbs up

Great update! Yay for more soon to come!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #67
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Awesome! Loved the new chapter, and cannot wait for more!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #68
alex987

Great story! Can't wait for next part

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #69
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Hot story :O And great length
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #70
youngdaremaaster

I cant describe how much i want this story to continue!
One of my fav ever stories Noraz!
keep up the good work!
youngdaremaaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #71
VarsityLAXSoCal

this is an amazing story, cant wait for next part!
VarsityLAXSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #72
NoraazXD

Yo so listen up fans of this story (or lurkers) (you're all awesome), I have been very very VERY busy lately, this last weekend i did this competition where you have to write, shoot, and edit a film in 48 hours (yeah, crazy).
HOWEVER, I have very light classes for the rest of the year, so assuming I get my lazy ass in gear I should have a new chapter relatively soon.
Thank you, that is all XD

Likes, Limits, and Toys:

[email protected]
Old 05-15-2011, 01:22 PM   #73
NoraazXD

Default Part 16

Alright Part 16 is done and here for y'all to read! Sorry I took so long writing it, I may have mentioned my [gorgeous] ass and it's laziness. XD
Enjoy!

Part 16

Tom took Joe’s place in front of Josh and began sliding his cock into the boy’s mouth. Although he had just tasted Joe’s cock, he savored the flavor of Tom’s as it slowly began sliding in and out of his mouth. Suddenly, he noticed Mike standing next to Tom, his own dick sticking out of the nylon-like pants he wore. From the way the two were positioned and the faint whispering he could hear Josh assumed that his brother was telling something to Tom, but he was speaking too softly for his words to be overheard. From his position of kneeling on the floor, with his hands cuffed behind his back and a cock in his mouth, Josh could not even look up the faces of the two and instead had to deal with trying to look out of the corner of his eye. As quickly as he had come over, though, Mike was again sitting on the couch, now with Joe, and the two boys resumed the task of wanking each other.
Josh focused in on Mike, who had an evil look on his face, and when Mike turned to Joe to whisper something and Joe’s face took on the same wicked grin Josh knew he was in trouble.
It was at that moment that things got bad.
Although Josh had greatly enjoyed sucking off Joe, and had laughed to himself that Mike and his friends’ plan to punish him was a massive failure, he was not prepared for Tom to pick up the pace of his thrusting. Josh tried to lean away from Tom’s cock as it moved deeper and deeper into his mouth, but a pair of strong hands, presumably Tom’s, grabbed his head and held it still.
Tom then started going even faster, his balls slapping loudly against Josh’s chin as his dick forced its way down Josh’s throat. Josh, starting to gag, struggled futilely against the handcuffs binding his wrists and the hands holding his head. The whole time, though, his boner remained rock hard and throbbing, begging for its load to be relieved.

Tom was in ecstasy. When Mike had suggested face-fucking Josh, since sucking of Joe had appeared to be more of a privilege than a punishment, Tom had agreed. He had no idea how great it would feel, that it would be even greater than a regular blowjob. So he continued slamming his groin against Josh’s face and forcing the boy’s head on his cock, even though he could feel Josh struggling and choking. He considered telling Josh to just breath through his nose, but the sound of chains clinking as they were struggled against was so erotic that Tom just leaned his head back and closed his eyes, making soft noises of delight.

Mike had to admit the sight was hot. Tom, standing there in nothing but high-socks and shoes, his head back and moaning in pure pleasure and his hands on Mike’s brother’s head, who kneeled on the floor naked with his hands cuffed behind his back, getting Tom’s cock shoved forcefully down his throat. Josh struggled and shook, faint noises of complaint issuing from his stuffed mouth, only turned Mike on more. Here was his brother finally getting some much-deserved punishment, although he still seemed to be enjoying it somewhat given the massive erection sticking out from between his legs, and Mike not only got to watch but he was getting jacked off at the same time. At that moment Mike noticed Joe had stopped, so distracted by the sight before had he been. He was about to ask Joe what was wrong, to ask if he was upset with what was happening to Josh, when he felt a pair of warm lips close around his own cock. Gasping slightly at the unexpectedness, Mike’s smile got even wider as Joe not only sucked him off but also brought one hand over to play with Mike’s balls and the other to slip under him and again begin slowly edging its way into his hole. Utterly satisfied with his friend’s initiative, Mike turned back to watch his brother getting deep-throated and it was not long before he felt himself approaching climax. He held out as long as he could, not wanting to cum yet but also wanting Tom to go on as long as possible, but soon he knew he had to choose.
Gently pushing Joe off his dick, Mike stood and walked over to Tom, who must have sensed him coming because he managed to pant out between moans, “Not… Yet…”
Mike stopped and looked curiously at Tom, who continued on.
“Almost… Finished…” he said, and Mike understood his plan.

Mike took a step back, and convinced he had been understood, Tom returned to the task of shoving his dick further and further down Josh’s throat. He knew he was near the edge, and it was only by power of will, supported by endless hours of stamina-building wanking, that he avoided climaxing. But even that was not enough, and with one last thrust Tom buried Josh’s head into his groan and erupted cum down his throat.
Josh, taken by surprise by this sudden orgasm, managed to swallow most of the liquid pouring from Tom’s cock, but there was so much that it soon began streaming out of his mouth and down his chin, dripping on his chest and still erect dick. Tom held Josh there for a while then finally released his grip on the boy’s head and pulled out his cock. Grinning down at Josh, Tom roughly patted the boy’s cheek, and then slapped him with his saliva-and-cum-covered cock.
“How’d ya that?” asked Tom, backing up to stand beside Mike. Joe joined them from the couch.
Josh glared at him, cum still dripping down his chin, but before he could answer Joe spoke instead.
“Well from the look of that boner it sure seemed like you enjoyed it,” he said, also grinning.
Josh’s glare faded slightly. Although it had been uncomfortable, the face-fucking had been extremely erotic, and the feeling of Tom’s balls hitting hard against his face had especially turned him on. Nearly oblivious to the boys, and their cocks, still staring at him, Josh reached to stroke his own dick. However, he was stopped by the handcuffs still binding him. He looked back up at the boys.
“So am I done now? Will you un-cuff me?” he asked almost pleadingly
Tom and Joe glanced at each other.
“Well to answer your second question, no,” replied Tom, a smug look on his face. “Those will stay on as long as we decide. As for your first question…” he looked again at Joe. “Well you still have one more person to do.”
Josh looked at them confusedly for a second, then Joe gave a Mike a small push that sent him a couple steps forward. Josh’s eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he realized what they were telling him to do…

To Be Continued

Disclaimer: I will do my best to post new parts to the story as fast as I can, but (as I'm sure the other writers out there know) that's easier said than done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys:

[email protected]
Old 05-25-2011, 03:19 PM   #74
NoraazXD

So I spent all last night writing, and came up with like 4 chapters, but was too tired and lazy to upload any of them. Then, today, I lost the flash drive that I saved them on. Because of this, I will now need to write them all over again. I apologize for the ensuing delay.

Likes, Limits, and Toys:

[email protected]
Old 05-26-2011, 05:16 AM   #75
Abmp

No worries just keep on going, ur a great writer
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk