Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #196
mslut1961

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? I have been tied up and spanked and whipped. I was whipped until my balls were bleeding.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? That has happened to me a few times.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I have gone shopping while crossdressed.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. I have gone out at night dressed like that.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I have drunk piss.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? My cock can take more punishment.
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes.

10 Would you drive naked? I have driven naked.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I have been naked in parks.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? There are pics of me on the net.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I luv doing that.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I would accept all humiliation.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? My hole is open to anything, as long as it comes out, eventually.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I have done this.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #197
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
If I trusted the person, yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I think it could be fun

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
yes I would

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I don't think I could go, unless I could pass because a friend did my makeup really well.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yeah, depending on where I was going.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
I have done this and would do so again.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
I wouldn't drink, but I would be open to a shower from a hydrated person.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I wouldn't, and ball hurts more

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
If I trusted this person with everything, yes. I would do anything they asked

10 Would you drive naked?
If I put a towel on the seat, and it was at night I would consider it.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No, I wouldn't do that

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
I don't even have any, but no to the upload

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
I would not,

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I think that it would be fun. shaving, writing, corner time, crawling, not sure what else

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Not naked, but yes I could. given it was enough protection for the elements, (no thong only in a snow storm for example)

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
If I didn't care about the clothing, or it was given to me for that specific purpose

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
If nobody could tell that it was just paint, then I would

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
nothing that could cause permanent damage, but toys and other stuff designed for insertion, yes.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
as long as no sex happened, sure

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

no, I wouldn't STIs exist and I would prefer a relationship to be there beforehand.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:46 PM   #198
switch44

Yes I would do it.
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
If they are females.
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes I would give it to my mistress.
No I would be way to scared.
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
No I would be worried I would be caught.
No I would be way to embarrassed.
I would be down to do watersports.
Yes and it would be my cock more often.
Yes I would love to be a totally submissive slave for a mistress for the week and would be willing to do anything for her.
No I would worry about being pulled over.
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I would do it if nudity was allowed in that place.
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
I would as long as it didn't have my face in it.
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Possibly if I wasn't showing my face.
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes I would be okay to do any of that.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Maybe but most likely I wouldn't.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No would be worried about being arrested.
Yes as long as it is less then a fist. Right now I have a big glue stick up my ass that someone dared me to do.
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I would be okay to be a stripper at a hen party.
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I would be okay with doing it with a pussy.
KIK: adewk own me
switch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:06 PM   #199
curious_mick

Yes, did it many times.

Yes, did it but with people whom i can trust.

For short time yes

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Did it few times, just with normal t-shirt (i hate undersized tops)

No

I do really like it. Did it many times.

hmm balls i suppose

Only for a person whom i trust. Did it already a few times.

Doing it a lot

Only where it is allowed.

Well i am sending a lot of my pics. I hope it's not public.

Yes, love it. (no face)

Yes, anything what is not permanent.

Yes... But: no crossdressing, and naked only in places where i would not have law problems.

I like it, but again - at my place it would make law problems.

I would really like to try that!!

Hmmm not too big (i am not playing much with my anus) and nothing what could harm me.

Hmm sounds good.

I did it many times, not blindfolded yet, but I had a possibility a few times to suck at gloryhole in some club. Place, where i had no concern about health issues of givers
limits: face pic, family related, work related.
Kik is doing some strange things lastly, so if I will not answer You on kik - means I haven't seen message - pm me with Your kik. I will answer asap.
curious_mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:10 PM   #200
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Yes but with safe word

I have done with ex GF, was a great night

No I dont think so

No as I like my job

This did almost happen once at an airport going through security, had to take off belt, I was commando, and jeans were loose. I held them up

Not on purpose

Nope

Yes with the right person, either really as the pain is different between balls, and cock. But the balls are more sensitive so probably Balls!

Yes with right person, and limits were set

Yes and I have done a number of times

Yes for sure

Yes in fact I have uploaded my own nudes to various sites (see my signature for example)

Yes I have done on the following sites. Cam4.com, Person.com, & chaturbate

Not that could be seen when working etc

In right location on holiday or something probably

Well that could be fun and interesting, so possibly

No I dont think I could do that

Maybe small butt plug, but not much else (not my thing)

Possibly

No I would want to know who I was pleasuring

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #201
kyryn

Yes. I've tried it before and it still remains one of my favorite activities.

Maybe. If I knew who they were, yes. But I'm not sure I'd allow that with complete strangers.

Depends. Denial is certainly not my favorite thing but I have done so as punishment with a previous Mistress. I was held in chastity until she felt satisfied.

Never to work as it would get me fired immediately but I have done so while shopping.

Nope nope. Transparent is a bit too much for me.

Noooo

Nope. Very hard limit for me.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Hmmm... Probably.

Yes. I've had a relationship where it was total submissive/total dominant and I did enjoy it. Limits were set, of course.

Nope. Safety is my most important concern when driving.

I like the idea of not being arrested so no if it's not allowed.

Nope. If I send those, it means I trust the person and this would be an absolute break of my trust and respect.

Not public but private possibly

Body writing is my favorite hobby

Not including naked because, as mentioned, I am too afraid of being arrested for indecent exposure. But most other things: possibly

Maybe. Not sure.

Probably not

Anal is a fairly big limit. I'll do plugs but that is about it.

Possibly. If I knew them.

If I knew the people involved: yes. If they were strangers: no.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:05 PM   #202
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes. Spanked.

Maybe some limits, but mostly. Not into hard pain, but outside of that...

No. Not interested.

Sure

Sure. Not that interested, but I would.

Yeah. That would be fun.

Yes, please!

Not that interested, though have done light ball pain.

That might get tiresome. For a couple days? Sure. Have my clothes taken from me. Be treated like garbage. Humiliated in as many ways as possible. Put on degrading shows. Be showered in pee and come. Suck everyone's toes. Tied up outdoors to be made a mess of. Garbage rubbed on my bare body. Tickled. Hosed. Spanked. Walked around the neighborhood after dark.

Yes, and I have!. Fun to do. Keeps me awake. Fairly safe fun.

Yes and I have done this many times.

Would like to if I knew they wouldnt interfere with my vanilla life. They would, so I dont.

I have done this, and like it.

Not big on shaving. Body writing is ok. Not big on it.

Yup!

Might be fun...depending where I was. Dont like to flaunt myself on an audience that isnt interesred.

Would rather just be nude.

What causes too much pain is the limit, otherwise...whatever.

Sure

Sure

My answers above.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 06:37 AM   #203
ambermcgee

Default Take your judgement elseware :p

Yes, I can confirm that I have done all of the above multiple times. Favourtie one being spanking of course. I am a bad girl afterall hehe.

Once again, I would happily comply to this and have done so in the past.

I'm not sure if female chastity devices are a thing...? But I prefer to be a key holder rather than being the locked cuck, so to speak.

Let's be honest, for girls, there is no such thing as sexy cross dressing, but if there was, I would do it.

Sure, I would do that, and I have worn similairy slutty things in public before.

Not on purpose, no.

Kind of on the fence about this one. I have done a tiny bit in the past, but not really sure that this is my thing...

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

I prefer not to. I have tried it and I really don't get it. Guys, please be nice to clits and tits, thank you.

Yes, please! I have previously lived with a guy as his in house slave for three straight days and I fucking loved it. Wouldn't mind doing an entire week.

Of course! How do you think I get out of speeding tickets?

I see why this might be hot, but I'm not totally on board with undressing in the middle of Starbucks or something. However, I have done nude mud wrestling at a festival, but that is not really taboo in any way.

Absolutely not!

Nope

I am open to body writing in my partner likes it (I don't really care, it doesn't turn me on) but I only have hair on my head and don't you dare shave it off!

Maybe not completely naked, but I wouldn't mind going for a walk dressed in almost anything but that.

This sounds a bit complicated, but sure...

Yeah, I love this idea!

Eh... not ANYTHING, no, but I'm open (so to speak) to a lot of different things.

I guess that could be fun.

Hm, I actually think I could be convinced to this, yes.

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:14 AM   #204
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?[
I really want to experience this once, ideally would be tied with wrists above me. Maybe to a tree branch. Yes I would be naked and outside.
It really would depend on whether I can trust them. I have been tied to picnic tables and benches, but mostly for possible exposure or needing to get undressed to untie clothing.
I never thought of this, it may be fun
I haven't done it dressed sexy, but yes I enjoy the freedom of skirts. If a lady could help me look like a somewhat passable female, yes I would go out and do female things.
As a male, I have gone for walks in mini skirts, no panties, but never bend down. I have sat at benches with skirt to short to cover all.
Probably not
I have while in light grey sweats and again in blue jeans that made the wet spot very visible.
For drinking that would depend on who is feeding me. As for peeing on, while in high school, in restroom, I had a fellow student grab and hold me from behind while 2 others peed all over the front of my pants.
If I did then I would want the clock tortured more
Maybe,
I haven't had the nerve to try this, but if my master required it, I might not have a choice
Yes, I do like doing dares in different stages of dress, even naked, while in public parks
Not anymore, but have in the past. They may still be available.
Not without being forced
Shaving would not be humiliating. Writing may be. If someone would pay me, I would take a public walk after they pooped on my face.
Depends on where, if not fully naked, yes. I did one walk in only a diaper. Passed a dozen people and no one said more than a Hello. It was an eye opening experience.
I did a very wet diaper with skirt walk dare. Every intersection the skirt was raise an inch. By the time I got home, their was nothing covering the diaper.
YES!!!!
No. an enama or supository yes
It would be very embarasing and I don't think I would be able to do this.
Yes, this is a fantasy of mine. Once while on a sissy walk, my master offered my services to a few strangers and they took her up on the offer. It was a total rush.

Fantasies of mine Fantasies of mine
First: Sitting on a park bench, with a chain or rope through the clothing so I will have to get completly undressed to get my clothing free. The rope would be tied behind the bench or the key to the lock down the path requiring a nicked walk.
Second: With a short skirt, with or without panties, sitting for a whole cycle in a massaging chair. One that massages the legs while holding them apart.
Can anyone convince me to do either?
Old 03-10-2020, 10:54 AM   #205
LockMeSub

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Most Defiantly

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I would and have

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I would try it

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes I would put me in chastity and I am your to do with how you please

10 Would you drive naked? Yes and I have

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes and I have

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes and there are lots of them

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes and I have many times

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I have done body writing and shaved my whole body posted pictures as proof

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes

I would try it

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Sure

Yes and the limit would be doing damage
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I would do both
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:11 PM   #206
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I would love to. Never had anyone else who would do it.

One of my biggest fantasies.

Hell no. I had enough chastity with my ex wife and she didn't need any devices. She did it by being a bitch.

No

I'm almost there. I can pull off my pants without unhooking them at all, but NO. I don't think I would.

Not intentionally

Hell no

I like CBT. I work on both. And more.

I doubt I could although I pretty much did it for years with my ex.

BTDT

No. Don't need to be a registered sex offender

They are

BTDT
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No, that's silly

BTDT
No, too much work and why ruin good clothes?

I don't think I could get away with that

Never had more than a finger in there. Never will.

Makes for a great fantasy doesn't it? I think my career as a stripper are over.

Yeah, I might, but it's more fun when you can see what you are doing.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[/QUOTE]

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:16 PM   #207
sstjarfe
Baby Member

Default farijqxuwgbp

viagra strips online http://canadabuyou.com/# - what is herbal viagra
super active viagra generic canadian pharmacy viagra best generic viagra forum
sstjarfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 02:24 AM   #208
DaisySub

I've been tied up and spanked a few times. I'm a big fan or it, honestly. I'd definitely be willing to be tied up and whipped...

Probably? Assuming they were trustworthy people, it sounds pretty hot to me.

Hmmm... Sounds like fun!

Not work, but I'd definitely go shopping in something sexy!

Hmmm, depends on where I would be going out to. The thought of it gets me pretty excited, so I woild probably be down.

Probably not. Doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy.

I would if my partner wanted me to!

Oooh, sounds like a good time!

Yes yes yes please! I would adore being able to spend a week all the way in sub space doing anything I was told to do.

Done it a couple times already! It was pretty exhilarating, and I'd do it again.

No, I don't think so.

Depends on where...

Hmmm... perhaps?

Absolutely. That sounds fantastic. I adore hidden humiliation like this!!!

Hmmm, depends on what I was supposed to wear, and where I was supposed to go.

Oooh, sounre exciting!

Hmm, probably. Depends on how good the body paint is.

Definitely. I'm an absolite anal whore. I love getting my ass fiilled! I'd try and stretch out as far as possible for whatever someone wanted to out inside me

That sounds like lots of fun!

Sure, sounds like it could be fun!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:19 AM   #209
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No married so no but when single I would have done

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.possibly depending on location

6 Would you piss yourself in public.probably not

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?i have before

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?yes and both should be punished the same

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.If away with someone and no family commitments then yes I would

10 Would you drive naked?yes have done a few times when instructed

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)again yes I have done this in the past.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?yes why not

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Only if same time could be found

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?body writing yes shaving no as wife will notice that

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?maybe nothing big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No would not be nice for the party goers

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?yes blindfolded and tied up sure

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 05:05 PM   #210
Granza

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? I do frequently.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Well I allow my Dom to do so, others must be approved of by both of us.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes I would. I’d love for Daddy to have the ultimate ability to deny even the access to my most private areas

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I have several tailored suits already

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. If my Daddy requires it yes. Typically he is more concerned about my nipples and breast being visible.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. I’m middle aged and have kids. If I cough I pee myself, I don’t find it titallating at all.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Tit yes, clit no.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I am already submissive to my Daddy Dom.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes have done so several times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) yes. I still want to know that being caught is unlikely.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? They are on my Fet profile.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I shave already. Daddy doesn’t often require me to write on myself but I will.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Where I live currently yes. It’s so secluded the only thing who would see me is the bear that crosses the hill or a deer.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I enjoy ass play. Nothing extreme though.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Not at my age

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Mmmm that’s a good question... usually I would say no.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[/QUOTE]

List of PM Dares on Blog
Granza is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public