Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-29-2016, 04:15 PM   #1
AnalSlut18

Female FemaleNipple Pumping/Elongation: Help

So I've recently taken more interest in pumping/nipple elongation and had a few questions regarding it. A bit of background: I want to lactate, but I also want to increase my nipple length and sensitivity. I have dual action electronic breast pumps, and they feel amazing. I have been wearing them for longer and longer periods of time, testing to see how long I could wear them and how much I could endure. So far The longest I've had them on is 3 hours straight. The constant stimulation feels wonderful to me, but so far I've seen a lot of people saying not to leave them on too long. I haven't seen any bad effects or changes in my nipples personally though, on the contrary they have become more sensitive and they are more pronounced. I was looking for another persons opinion as to how long I could leave them on. I love the way it feels, and looks, and think everyone should have proper long nipples. But, I would really like someone's opinion on this too.

And if I can't pump as frequently for elongation, is there something else you might suggest me doing to lengthen my nipples? I want them to look nice and perky 24/7, so any tips on how to make them bigger and longer would be appreciated.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast play, length, nipples, pumping, slut training