Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2023, 02:00 PM   #1
NYCLockerJock
Baby Member

Key Jock in NYC for Locker Room Dare

New yo this and really enjoy public humiliation and locker room dares.

Have: jockstrap, chastity device, underwear with writing on it “I love sucking Dick”, running tights, athletic socks, mesh shorts, and more.

Headed to the gym tonight and willing to do just about anything and send proof.
Open locker room area and off to the side are two locking changing rooms. The showers are separate and have curtains.
NYCLockerJock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 12:56 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Wear your chastity and your “I love sucking dick” tshirt. Also take a jock and your workout clothes.
Pick a locker as far from the showers as you can.

Pre-workout, strip down to your underwear - first pants, then tshirt, then socks, then carefully fold your clothes and put them in the locker. Once they’re away, strip to your cage and get your jock out. When changing you should always be facing the changing rooms and on display.

Carefully take the cage off (don’t want you getting hurt during your workout, right!), then put the jock on.

Now you can get your workout clothes out of your bag and put them on.

Go have a nice long workout!

After you’re done, strip naked at your locker, then walk with your towel over your shoulder to the showers, and shower without shutting the curtain properly. Make sure to really clean your hole and cock well.

Walk back to the locker naked, and then lock your cage back on before you take anything else out of your locker. Once the cage is on, take out only your cocksucker undies and put them on - take the time now to check out how you look in a mirror. Once done, you can get dressed - socks, then tshirt, then pants.

For added humiliation here’s some bonus options:
Strike up a conversation with someone while in your cocksucker underwear or just the cage.
Edge while in the shower
Make sure you’re shaved from the neck down before starting the dare
While you shower leave your locker open with the cage and cocksucker underwear on display.

Enjoy, and let us know how you get on.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity cage, locker room dare, locker room showers, public boner, public dare