Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-05-2021, 10:30 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Glory hole options

You enter a room with 4 glory holes. Through each hole is a cock waiting. These are the options:

Hole 1: big black cock
Hole 2: big white cock
Hole 3: regular sized cock
Hole 4: small cock

If you had to do something with each of those cocks, what would you do to each of them and why? You must do something different with each. Please also put your answers in order of preference, starting with your favorite choice.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 03-07-2021, 12:29 AM   #2
RinnKitt

I would go in the order listed

Hole 1: big black cock:
Anal

Hole 2: big white cock:
Deepthroat blowjob

Hole 3: regular sized cock:
Handjob

Hole 4: small cock:
Toe job
RinnKitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 02:36 AM   #3
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

By far my favorite, I'm gonna choose to get absolutely POUNDED anally by this wonderful anaconda.

Second favorite choice, I'm gonna slurp this dick all the way down to the balls. Deepthroat it until I gag and it fills my tummy with yummy cummies!

Third choice because I get to be evil with it. Since I can do anything with it, I'm gonna grab that tiny prick, pull it (violently) through the glory hole, tie it up and engage in some good ol fashioned CBT. I'm gonna bust those pathetic balls and probably even use some sounding tools on this little thing. Making sure to edge it, but never let it orgasm. For each orgasm it has, I'll bust it even harder than before. (Yes, I'm evil)

I do this because I'm not gonna give pleasure to something that can't pleasure me.

Hole 3: regular cock
This one is just gonna get a basic ass handjob because it's just a basic ass cock. #boring ... No orgasms for this one. Only edging. (Hey, I might as well have fun making it suffer)
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 03:58 AM   #4
JimmyKarlo

1: Hole 1: big black cock
Anal for sure until his balls are empty

2: Hole 2: big white cock
A nice blowjob worshipping this nice cock

3: Hole 3: regular sized cock
Handjob yes, nothing special here

4: Hole 4: small cock
Also handjob edging... just make it a bit hard and thats it

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 07:26 AM   #5
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Hole 1: big black cock - pussy fuck

Hole 2: big white cock - deepthroat

Hole 3: regular sized cock - anal

Hole 4: small cock - hand job

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 09:07 AM   #6
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile My choices

options
You enter a room with 4 glory holes. Through each hole is a cock waiting. These are the options:

Hole 1: big black cock I’d give this one a deep throat blow job. Till he shot his load into my mouth and down my throat

Hole 2: big white cock I’d love this one to fill my ass with lovely cum

Hole 3: regular sized cock I’d slide my pussy onto this one so he could cum inside me

Hole 4: small cock I’d do a handjob to this one so he could cum on my titties

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:03 AM   #7
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

If they are close enough, I would "spitroast" myself between them. Otherwise, I would suck one off and ride (anal) the other.
hand job
I would lick and tease it while making fun of how cute it is.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #8
Kenny1800

My order of preference would be as follows:

Hole 1: big black cock - I would take this cock in my ass. My reason for this is because it's a fantasy I would like to live out, which is also why it ranks the highest in my preference.
Hole 2: big white cock - I would give this cock a blowjob/deepthroat. This is the next best thing I would do for my second choice cock. Also, I've not gagged on a cock before so that would be something that would interest me more than my third choice.
Hole 3: regular sized cock - I would give this cock a handjob. This to me seems fair for a cock like this based on my previous answers and I would give myself a facial with their cum.
Hole 4: small cock - For this cock, I would tease it with my fingers and tongue and give them a ruined orgasm. My reason is that I would find it quite enjoyable to tease the person on the other side.

Kik: Kenny18016

Likes/Limits

My Dirtycode

PM Dares
Kenny1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 11:15 AM   #9
nobody's_slave

Default Glory hole options

I would give it a handjob and let it come all over my breasts.

Well, since I am still a virgin and I am sure it wouldn't fit me, I would rub it against my clit and pussy lips to get me in the mood and let it come on my stomach.

I would find the courage to penetrate my pussy with it, but first I'd have to make sure that it's covered in a lot of lube. If everything goes well, I might even let it come inside my pussy.

I would rub it against my asshole and let it come all over my ass.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 06:54 AM   #10
Hertog

I would start with the smallest and go up in size. Just giving it a handjob and a blowjob.

Hole 4: small cock --> Deephtroat
Hole 3: regular sized cock --> Deephtroat and throatfuck
Hole 2: big white cock --> try to deepthroat and throatfuck
Hole 1: big black cock --> try to Deephtroat if fail... let it fuck my ass.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 02:44 PM   #11
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Anal as long as possible

blowjob for as many times as its hard

Handjob

edging many times until he begs to be locked in a chastity cage.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:40 AM   #12
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default I Don't see my option yet

Let him play with himself while he sucks my cock dry

Let him play with himself while he sucks my cock dry then asks for seconds

Let him play with himself while he sucks my cock dry then asks for seconds or to be fucked in his ass.

Let him play with himself while he sucks my cock dry then let him stick his cock through thinking I may reciprocate but only so I can lock him in a chastity cage and give the key to the 1st big black cock guy who is so horny so he can use the key to make the small cock guy suck him and all his friends for as long as he wants.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 09:53 AM   #13
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Hole 1: big black cock - pussy, would do anal but may be too big
Hole 2: big white cock - deepthroating
Hole 3: regular sized cock - anal
Hole 4: small cock - handjob

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 12:00 PM   #14
MissesMe

Despite being a Domme, I love sucking cock. Giving my boy subs the small bit of power of me, especially if they are big. So I would pick the big black cock as my favourite in the list and I would suck it dry

Kik: MisessMe
MissesMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM   #15
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

I loved writing every word of this, imagining I was there in person performing each and every act!

First: Small Cock
Against the general flow, but I’d certainly be drawn towards this excuse for a cock first. It’s needs punished before I can address the others, as these are meant to be Glory Holes and there is nothing glorious about this.
I’d grab tightly behind his balls and give start slapping them back and forth, pulling them away from his body, starting to squeeze the cum from them, watching as it trickles down his tiny shaft.
This would be followed up by tightly wrapping some rope around his balls, making them turn purple in a matter of seconds, watching as the instantly start to swell, turning into a glorious punching bag for the rest of my time in the room.
Give me a cock, and I’ll treat it well. Give me that excuse for a cock, and I’ll make you wish you were born without it! I’m evil, I know

Second: Big White Cock
Now, it’s about time I got to play with a decent cock
As much as I would love to swallow this one, I’m saving that for the Big Black Cock at the end. So for this one, I’d start by lying underneath, taking both balls into my mouth at once so I can tickle them with my tongue. I’d grab his shaft with both hands, and slowly start massaging his cock, running my hands all over the tip of his cock as he twitches, precum beginning to dribble out and cover his head.
After a few minutes, I’d start pulling on his balls, letting them pop out my mouth one by one until I can start to hear him moan. Once I can feel his balls tighten up against his shaft, I’d kiss the underside of his shaft, working my way up to the head, running my tongue around his head as I continue to stroke his cock, slowly gliding my hands up and down his shaft with the slightest of touches, making him shiver as he gets closer and closer. Torn between swallowing and receiving a cum shot now, but since I’m desperate to swallow the seed from the BBC, I sit back and watch as his cock twitches and cums all over me. Don’t worry tho, no drop is left as I’ll make sure to lick up any drop of cum that’s left from his cock

Third: Regular Cock
Probably the only cock I’d be able to fuck
I’d start by giving it a nice slow handjob, running my hand along every inch of the shaft, tickling the head with one hand as the other fondles his balls, running them between my fingers. Depending how horny I am, I might even help by spitting on his cock to lube him up quicker.
With his cock all good to go, I’d gently press the tip up against my asshole and back up onto his cock, letting my asshole clench tightly around the head of his cock before pausing, letting me recover for just a moment.
By now, I would probably be able to feel him trying to push his cock in deeper, his cock throbbing against my tight asshole as I reach behind my for his balls. I grab them in my hand, squeezing them gently as I slide another inch inside me, trying not to scream!
Knowing it had to be now or never, I take a deep breathe and pull hard on his balls, slamming myself against the wall, whimpering as I drive the remaining few inches deep inside my ass. Now bent over and pressed up against the wall, my cock was dribbling precum all over the floor, bouncing around in front of me as I felt him pull his cock from my ass, only to slam it back inside me. Three, four, five thrusts, each less painful as the one before. I start stroking my own cock as he continues to thrust deep inside me, but soon have to stop as I can feel his thrust shorten and his cock begin to pulse. I smile as I feel his load emptied inside my ass, jets of his cum shooting inside me for the first time making me smile and giggle.
I lift myself off his cock, letting his cum dribble from my ass and down my leg as I turn to clean his cock, running my tongue all over his cock and balls to tidy him up.

Last: Big Black Cock
Left till last so I have something to always look forward to.
I’d kneel in front of the beauty, kiss the tip of his cock and place my tongue on the underside of the head, running my tongue all the way down his shaft till I reach the base of his cock, where I’ll take both of his huge cum filled balls in my both one by one, swirling my tongue around them, knocking them back and forth as I stroke his cock from base to tip.
Once he’s started to ooze precum, I’ll run my lips back up the shaft of his cock, wrapping them around the head and using my tongue to lick up every last drop of his seed. I’d start slowly sliding my lips down his shaft, waiting till he hits the back of my throat, and force myself to fight the gag as I slide him even deeper, inch by glorious inch until I can lick his balls with the tip of my tongue, waiting till I can feels his balls contract and his cock throbs, where I’ll quickly pull back just in time for him to fill my mouth with his warm load.
After making sure every drop has been drained from his balls, I’ll swallow his load before tidying up his cock.

Advertisements
Kink Talk