Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2016, 11:04 PM   #1
PeeGirl<3

Default Cheesecake Dares Needed

I have 6 slices of cheesecake with me. What should I do with them? If you get what I mean😉

Limits: Poo, Blood, Family, Friends, Big Public, Ass to Mouth, Pics, Vids

F/19 Breast size DD. My height is 5'6 and my weight is 149. My hair is brown that's down to the mid of my back and my eyes are brown too.

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85165
PeeGirl<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:22 AM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Drink enough water to where you need to pee. Take 3 of the 6 slices and put them in a circle on the floor and place a cup in the middle. Strip of you bottoms and attempt to pee aiming for the cup. However you aren't allowed to bend your legs or use your arms to support you . If your pee gets on the cheese cake slices you must eat them as punishment. If you don't miss save the cup for a later dare.

Take 2 slices and chill them the freezer and then remove them, take 1 slice and cut it into 3 chunks.Put one on each nipples and another on your pussy. Take the other slice and stuff one mouth full and hold it in your mouth while you edge once using the piece on your pussy as lube. Continue this way until you're finished eating the slice.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:25 AM   #3
kaotoko

Put one in your underwear now, so it runs parallel along your pussy.
Pull your underwear back up and edge three times - you may not touch yourself directly. Either rub yourself through your underwear and the cheesecake, or if you have toys you may fuck yourself through just the cheesecake.
When you have edged three times, strip naked, put your underwear on the floor flat, get on your hands and knees and eat the cheesecake without using your hands. Edge again as you eat, but you may not cum until it's all gone.
kaotoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:30 AM   #4
PeeGirl<3

Thanks for the dares will do

Limits: Poo, Blood, Family, Friends, Big Public, Ass to Mouth, Pics, Vids

F/19 Breast size DD. My height is 5'6 and my weight is 149. My hair is brown that's down to the mid of my back and my eyes are brown too.

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85165
PeeGirl<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk