Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
Ayrton567

Default Zoey gets a job

I dont know why I dropped out of high school but i just did. Hi I am Zoey I LIVE IN ORLANDO. I had to tell my parents I dropped out of high school, but I just couldn't so I just decided to keep it a secret. I decided to get my lunch money and hang out downtown. So I went to a coffee shop. Then out of the corner of my eyes I saw my dad.
Ayrton567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
Ayrton567

Should I continue?
Ayrton567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

Sure, please continue

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Why are you even asking? Just continue

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
Ayrton567

Default pt.2

My Dad grabbed me and pulled me out of the coffee shop. He drove me home and he had a surprise for me. While we were waiting for my mom my dad tied me to the bed. He also gagged me with a ball gag. When my mom came home she had a long talk with my dad over 2 hours. My parents came in and told me my punishment. My punishment was to get a job at a place of my choosing,and my parents would select the job. I was also to be locked in an itchy maids costume after work and do all the cleaning.

Pt. 3 in a minute
Old 03-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #6
boytoyboytoy

Smile hi

my foster dad used 2 spank me till i turn 18- i still have brown str8 lines on my ass from being padded
Old 03-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
Ayrton567

Default pt 3

For my job I chose Disney World because I thought it would be the best job on Earth. My Dad went to get me a job and came back 2 hours later. He told me I was really lucky because there was only one job. It was a job that nobody wanted in the world would choose. I was to be a "zookeeper". my duties really were to wash the animals, shovel their poop up and then afterwards clean all the mens toilets in Animal Kingdom. My mom came home later with my maids uniform. She also found out my biggest secret ever. Last summer I went to my boyfriend Chad's house and we had sex. My mom called me a slut and showed me the uniform. I was a sexy french maid costume with a large pinafore, fishnet stockings, a red wig, the largest high heels ever and finally size f breast forms. The worst part about the costume was that it was pvc and it had an itchy lining and it was lockable. My Dad told me after a terrible weekend of surprises I would start my job. I was so nervous I was shaking with fear about what was about to happen this weekend. My Mom told me I wasn't getting any money, and the weekend would be very fun. pt 4 tommorow
Old 03-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #8
new and willing

you should post longer sections.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #9
JustaBrony

BRAVO! BRAVO I say!

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #10
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Okay, so you parents tie you to your bed and gag you with a ball gag, and then they call you a slut of having sex which is 100% a normal thing to do?

And if your parents think it is a bad thing to have sex, why are they forcing you to dress like a slut?

If they want you to stop being a slut they shouldn't dress you as a slut. If my daughter smokes and I caught her I wouldn't make her smoke more as a punishment.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #11
Ayrton567

no post today sorry
Old 03-05-2013, 02:13 AM   #12
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I like it so far :-) please go on

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #13
Ayrton567

Default pt. 4

So My weekend was so terrible. My dad decided that I would acually get an allowance, but instead of doing chores for my parents I would be a maid and exterminator foor the community. My first job was to clean the Johnson's house. It took four hours then when I got home I was told I had an exterminator job I had to kill 400 cockroaches, it was so disgusting. My weekend was not fun, but I got to keep 1/5 of the money.

Sorry for the shorter update

Advertisements
Kink Talk