Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-26-2021, 06:39 PM   #1
omolav

Hi. I’ve played around with Anal and would love to do more. All I have is a vib but can use household items.

Limits: pee consumption, illegal, full public, semi public, family, permanent, pics/vid

Kik: floweringlav

My PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94586

19/F/sub

Last edited by omolav; 11-26-2021 at 06:58 PM.
omolav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:00 AM   #2
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by omolav View Post
Hi. I’ve played around with Anal and would love to do more. All I have is a vib but can use household items.
Drink a lot of water, say about 1 L. Then start with the vib and get your butt nice and ready. After you're warmed up, find a household item large enough to intimidate you -- maybe you'll have to buy a vegetable. Work it until it fits in, take your time, even if it takes 1h+. During that time, hold your pee. You may not pee until the object passes completely through your inner sphincter.

Once you do pee, save it in a bottle. We'll use it later. I suggest you go somewhere now where you can deal with a pee mess, maybe the bathtub.

Now that the object has been in your butt, put it completely in and out, faster and faster. Start very slow, and doing it dozens of times, go faster. You should notice the grip getting looser and looser as your hole starts to widen and relax. After at least 50 pumps, pull out the object completely and see if you have a gape (use a hand mirror or just feel it). If you don't have a gape yet, repeat the full in-full out procedure for as long as you have to to get a huge open gape.

Once your butt is gaping, stay relaxed and open. Take the stored pee, and pour it in there. The goal will be to just pour it into your open ass without spilling anything. Can you manage that?

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 03:19 PM   #3
ro17uh

Hey girls -- any updates?

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
Old 12-12-2021, 05:26 AM   #4
punishthishoe

Default idk if this is still active or not but

hii i’m starting out with anal dares and experimenting with pee, i would love a dare, i only have household objects and i live with my parents so nothing too loud
i’m currently only allowed to edge so no cumming please

f/19
likes: insertion, light nipple pain, anal stimulation, pee control, toothpaste

dislikes: extreme nipple and tit pain, clit and pussy punishment, hidden public

limits: obvious public, involvement of other people, animals, poop, any media
punishthishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 08:57 PM   #5
SubbyJesse

I’m in! Don’t really have toys soo you will have to get creative. I’m newer to anal but I really want a challenge!

Dislikes: sensation play (icy hot, toothpaste, etc)

Limits: pictures (will only do them if specificity stated), public

Hard limits: scat, water sport, blood, anything permanent, videos, misgendering

Kik: Subbyjesse

Since people don’t check before messaging me. I am a trans man. I use he/him pronouns. Respect that or I will block you. Thanks
SubbyJesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 01:48 PM   #6
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyJesse View Post
I’m in! Don’t really have toys soo you will have to get creative. I’m newer to anal but I really want a challenge!
Buy a set of sharpies (at least 20). Start off with only one, then add another next to it, and another, and another. How many can you fit before it hurts too much? Can you do the entire set?

Once you're at your max, push them all out, wipe your butt of any lube, and reinsert only one. Clench down tightly and try to write your name onto a piece of paper without the pen falling out of your now stretched ass.

Old 06-27-2022, 10:27 AM   #7
_Edge

I would love to get a Dare
my Toys are

Vibe plug, normal plugs s & m, dildo, nipple clamps, ropes, Gag

Im pretty experienced in anal but be kind with the dildo its pretty huge...

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 09:02 AM   #8
ro17uh

reviving this, who‘s female and looking to stretch their ass?

Old 07-24-2022, 06:49 PM   #9
VideoJunkie
Baby Member

Me!
I’ve only got a small vibrator about 5 inches with 4 settings I would attach the link to it if I could find it.

I would say I’m experienced in anal but I need to be stretched from not doing it I’m a while.
LOVE anal dares

Likes Nipple play, deep throating, anal, being praised and being degraded, being gagged, edging, humiliation, piss holding

Dislikes (but will do)ain, ice play, spanking, ruined orgasms, wedgie, breath play

LIMITS: pics/vids, blood, knife play, public, anything involving family or friends, food, EXTREME pain.

Toys: vibrator, household objects

PM me if you want
VideoJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 02:36 AM   #10
ro17uh

Take some sharpies. If you don‘t have any, buy some or use other pens. Insert the vibrator and go to its highest setting. Now start inserting pens next to the vibrator. How many pens/sharpies including the vibrator can you fit? You might use a rubber band to keep the bundle together.

Cum with your ass filled and stretched, and push out the bundle during orgasm.

Old 08-11-2022, 11:00 PM   #11
ro17uh

any update? need to see some reports

Old 08-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #12
Closetedslut

I would be keen to try a dare! I'm not very experienced in anal, though.

I don't own any toys, but I have 2 wax seals that double as small-sized buttplugs, markers/pens, and other household items.
I don't really like using fingers. The largest thing I've fit before was a carrot (not all the way)

Likes: Bondage, breathplay, orgasm denial, teasing, degradation, objectification.
Limits: Revealing photos/videos, blood, scat/piss, public, loud/messy tasks.

• I have no real toys, but I do have household items I can use for tasks.
• Call me whatever name you see fit, as I am just a toy to serve others.

All I'll ever be is a pathetic slut who's sole purpose is to please and serve others.

Not looking for anything long-term right now.

Last edited by Closetedslut; 08-14-2022 at 02:07 AM. Reason: More info
Closetedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 11:13 AM   #13
Camiliaa

I am interested in improving from beginner to intermediate if you could help me

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:29 PM   #14
ro17uh

Try to simply have something in your ass every day. Doesn‘t have to be big, or for a long time, but some object should be stuffed in there whenever you can. That will help you relax more for bigger tasks

Old 08-26-2022, 03:36 PM   #15
PrettyKitten

I would love an anal dare! I won't do ass to mouth and I live with other people including sharing a room so any dares have to be hidden, in the bathroom or overnight or at night.

I have never used my dildo in my ass but I regularly use my largest plug. Because of my room sharing situation I cant use most of my toys except for plugs, clamps, dildo, stuff that I can use at night/in the shower or under my clothes

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female