Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
J.E.D.

Default 18/M-m-m-m-male looking for dares..

Hey, I'll take any dares you guys/gals have, but you have to do a few truths first, or I wont even consider your post! Hah. That'll weed out the Post-and-Never return people.... I hope.

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
Le_piaget

Have you ever cum in public? (been caught doing so?)
Le_piaget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:36 AM   #3
J.E.D.

Depends on what you would consider public.... I was on a roadtrip back when I was 16 and we stopped at a restaurant and parked in a huge parking lot across from a wallmart. Everybody went in besides me (I told them I was tired and going to take a nap in the RV) and I went directly to masturbating after they were out of sight. So here I am in this RV in the middle of parking lot and I notice only after I started getting near the edge that if somebody was standing anywhere in the front of the RV they could see me "pumpin' the well". So I imminently went into the puny bathroom of the rv and tried to finish up my "handywork". It was a difficult and grueling process that took way longer than it should have, as I heard people walking by outside of the RV to and from there cars, and I could have SWORN that I heard giggling form some of the passers by which gave me a sort of stagefright...

So I finally unleash my meaty man butter on the inside of the bathroom door, and then start to clean up. A little while later I go outside of the RV and stretch my legs, only to realize that from outside you could easily see the back of my head when I as sitting on the toilet grabbing my goblin!

Thats about as public as I've gotten. I'm sure those snickers I heard were people noticing that I was jaying ohh.

Oh, and once I masturbated in my back yard at 2am. Yeah... So what are the dares?

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, bitch, fucking, shit