Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-25-2022, 01:05 PM   #481
Hidden Desires

I see you like reasons to avoid the potty, so avoid it you shall! Given your likes, I would assume you have access to a baby bottle. If not, try to go and get one (or else get a sports drink style bottle)

This weekend your toilet is off limits, so just go ahead and close the lids and tape them shut so you don't forget!

As far as your bottle is concerned, you can start by filling it with whatever you want. Whenever you have to pee though, you must pee into the bottle until it is full. You are not allowed to dump out the contents or drink from any other source. Additionally, you cannot add any non-piss to the bottle until the bottle is empty, at which point you are allowed to add whatever to it.

Now lets talk about your poop. Since you like diapers, I will let you wear them. After pooping you will need to roll a die.

1- Change your diaper!
2- Keep your diaper on for 30 minutes then reroll.
3- Keep your diaper on for 1 hour then reroll
4- Put your diaper on your head for 30 minutes then reroll.
5- Reverse your diaper and keep it on for 30 minutes then reroll
6- Keep your diaper on for 2 hours then reroll.

If any of this is confusing, message me and I'll get you squared away.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:
Old 03-26-2022, 03:12 PM   #482
rhl
getDare Succubus

I see you like scat, sounds cool to me.
I don't see anything about diapers. So let's have an accident and poop in your underwear. Now roll a D6
  1. You can change your underwear but can't wipe the ass for another 30 minutes
  2. In the floor lay on your back
  3. Give yoursel a wedgie
  4. Put the underwear in your mouth, stand in the corner for 15 minutes
  5. Sit on a chair for 5 minutes
  6. You may take the underwear off. Use your mouth to transfer it's contents to the toilet. The underwear goes back on for 30 minutes

Don't like any of the above options? Then go to a public place, poop in your underwear. Stay in public for 10 times D6
Enjoy.
I appreciate reports and reply with reports of my adventures.
Old 04-01-2022, 03:32 PM   #483
rhl
getDare Succubus

A gentile bump.
My last task was intense especially when I used my mouth to clean my poop of of the public restroom floor.
Make it gross
Old 04-04-2022, 10:13 PM   #484
McFuggerNuggets

Save up your shit for awhile, so you can have a nice big hard dump. If it's too soft then this won't work as well. Once you think you have enough shit built up inside you, wait til you have to piss too, and go into the bathroom. Sit on top of the toilet with the seat and the lid down, and push out your entire load onto the top of the seat. If any falls off onto the floor, you'll be picking it up in your mouth and putting it back on the pile, the more shit the better. Once your entire load of shit is there on the toilet lid, crouch in front of it, taking in all it's intoxicating scents, while you wipe your ass clean with your hand, and lick it off your fingers. This is just your appetizer. Now it's time for the main course. With your hands, mold your pile of shit into a bowl shape, so that it can hold liquid in the center. Once you're done sculpting your bowl, it's time to fill it. Stand over it, and release your piss into the crater in your pile of shit, stopping once it's full. Now, get on your knees and slurp up. Drink the piss out of your 'shit bowl'. Repeat this process until you have no piss left inside of you. At this point, it's time to finish the last of your meal. Eat up all of your shit on the toilet seat, leaving no speck behind.

This is my first dare I've given out, so I hope it was good enough.

For me, I have a hard time tasting my own scat, but I really want to force myself to get used to it. Give me a dare that'll help me love the taste of my own waste
McFuggerNuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:36 AM   #485
Dareme2020

What you have to do is over the next week each day do this task with your shit as many time as you shit in that day:

-> Day 1:
Every time on this day pull out a handful full of it then put some chocolate within it. Eat the whole thing and you are able to have a drink handy.

-> Day 2:
Every time on this day do the same thing as same one but with double the shit.

-> Day 3:
Again do the same thing as day 2 but this time your not allowed and think to drink with it.

-> Day 4:
This time your once again allowed a drink but have to eat the whole shit and aren’t allowed as much chocolate.

-> Day 5:
Eat whole shit with chocolate but no drink.

-> Day 6:
Eat whole shit nothing else with it.

-> Day 7:
This time eat the whole shit with a drink of piss

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:38 AM   #486
Ilsekamps2

Every hour on the hour you must drink 1 ltr of water keep doing this all day, but you can’t use the toilet when you can’t hold it anymore you must let go in what ever clothes you are wearing if you lasted 6 hrs you're free if you fail you have to try again tomorrow until you pass. You can't change clothes for at least one hour
Ilsekamps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 11:18 AM   #487
DustbinFlower

Just gonna say the dare above is a little on the edge for water intoxication which is a serious thing so be careful my lovelies!

Anyways

Open any social media and read the name of the first person's post the number of letter in their name = how many days you have to do this. E.g. "username432" = 11 letters = 11 days.
Every morning you are going to drink coffee to induce a small amount of diarhhoea.
Collect this every morning for as many days as specified above and on the last day you are going to pour it over yourself in the bath. Masturbate to orgasm and then clean yourself with a bucket of cold soapy water and sponge (NO SHOWER) then go about your day like normal. You cant shower till the next day.

_

Limits are public humialtion that has legal repercussions. Public is ok if it cant get me in trouble.
DustbinFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 11:43 AM   #488
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna want to make sure you haven't gone to the toilet for a while before taking a max dose of laxatives. Wait until those are close to kicking in, and then insert 5 marshmallows up the butt. You're gonna go for a walk, but it doesn't have to be too public. From your house, head out for 20 mins in a random direction, then come back home. If you make it without messing, congrats! If you do mess however, then you may immediately start to come home, but however many minutes you had left, you must spend with the messy underwear on your head, most gross part over your mouth and nose.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 01:36 PM   #489
MysteryMailMan

Collect your pee from the day in a big bottle, at the end of the day shit in your hand and smear it on your chest. Shower with the collected pee afterwards. You're only allowed a normal shower an hour after the pee shower

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 06:23 PM   #490
JackMalice6923

Stand 3 feet back from your toilet (or as far back as u can). Strip naked and start to piss. You CANNOT touch your dick at all during your piss, and you cannot move from that spot. Lick up anything that doesn't make it in the toilet bowl

Limits: Permanent, Full Public

21, Sissy Trans Guy
JackMalice6923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:35 PM   #491
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna wait until you next have to pee and then keep holding until ABSOLUTELY busting. Rush to the toilet and pee, but forget to pull down your panties/underwear and make sure to force everything out, including your bowels. Pat your underwear dry with toilet paper, pull your pants back up (or not if you're wearing a skirt or something) and continue with what you were doing for 20 minutes. Hopefully you don't make too much of a mess during then.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 09:12 PM   #492
JackMalice6923

Give yourself a milk enema then put on a diaper. You can then get dressed if you like, but then you are to go about your business for the next hour while trying to hold the enema in. If you fail to last and end you soiling your diaper you must take it off, then masturbate until you cum into the diaper. Only then make you wash yourself off. If you succeed then congratulations you can release the enema into the toilet while touching yourself thinking how much of a good boy you are

Limits: Permanent, Full Public

21, Sissy Trans Guy
JackMalice6923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:42 PM   #493
MaidSlut

Get dressed in a bra, stockings, and skirt. Then lay against a wall with your feet above you and take a piss, trying to catch as much in your mouth as you can. However successful you are catching your pee is what you may spit into the toilet, but anything that hit the floor must be licked clean and swallowed.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 10:07 PM   #494
McFuggerNuggets

Wait until you have to shit and piss, then go into the bathtub with your dildo. Now, you can choose whatever position works best for you, but you must fuck your ass with the dildo til it's covered in your shit. Once it's nice and coated, stand up, and piss on it, and try to clean it off just by pissing on it. After your bladder is empty, grab the dildo, and use your mouth to clean the piss off, as well as whatever shit might still be left on it, like a good sissy slut. If you get it totally clean, congratulations, you've finished the dare. However, if you give up before it's spotless, for a punishment, you must shit out the rest of your load, take it, and the rest of the mess you made, and spread it all over your body. Now you must wait 30 minutes before you're allowed to clean yourself, while you think about how much of a dirty bitch you are.
McFuggerNuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 11:21 AM   #495
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Put a full outfit (top, bottoms, underwear, socks & shoes) into a bucket. Pee into the bucket until it is full.

When the bucket is full you have the following choices:

1. Dress in your wet outfit & wait until it dries.
2. Take the outfit outfit & wait until it is dry, then go for a walk. if you opt for this you need to poop yourself on the walk.

Finally toss a coin to decide what happens to the pee bucket. Tails -Lie in the bath & pour it over youself. Heads - Lucky - flush bucket contents down the toilet.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chirs<M for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, shit, toilet