Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2014, 09:13 PM   #46
Alice0258

I'm going to bed soon, and I don't have the time to complete many more dares, but somebody can give me a sleeping dare if they wish.

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Dislikes: hidden public, rubber band snaps
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Alice0258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:14 PM   #47
master301
Distinguished Member

Sleep both holes pluged clamps on pussy lips taped to legs with toothpaste smeared on pussy
Old 05-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #48
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Sleep both holes pluged clamps on pussy lips taped to legs with toothpaste smeared on pussy
Yes sir. How many clamps, sir?

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #49
master301
Distinguished Member

As many as you can on each pussy lip
Old 05-25-2014, 06:33 AM   #50
Alice0258

Quote:
I didn't sleep very well last night. I had six clothespins on each labia, and my pussy was stuffed with a pair if panties (as ordered by another dare) and my ass stuffed with the biggest item I could find. I literally could not go to sleep until the toothpaste wore off, I just laid there in agony until it did.

Five of the clothespins came off in the night, and as soon as I woke up I put them back on. Please may I remove them?

My toys!!
Old 05-25-2014, 06:47 AM   #51
derpyderpderp

Remove half of them, leave the rest on

I will come up with dares for you, male or female although I prefer female.

Limits: Blood, Scat, Family

Hates: People who say "no limits" or "I'll do anything", and then run at the first task
derpyderpderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #52
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpyderpderp View Post
Remove half of them, leave the rest on
Yes sir. Thank you sir.

My toys!!
Old 05-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #53
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyFella View Post
Here's a version of my spanking dice dare. Altered just for you.

There is a forfeit if you cannot finish the dare.

The first roll of the die will determine where you will spank

1. Clit
2. Clit
3. Left tit
4. Right tit
5. Pussy
6. Pussy and tits

The second roll will determine what you will use to spank yourself

1. Tree Stick/Branch
2. Ruler (Metal if you have one)
3. Metal spoon (Back/round side)
4. Whatever you don't like (tell us what you use)
5. Bristle side of hair brush
6. Leather Belt

The third roll will determine the Strength of each set of spanks.

1. Soft tickles
2. Gentle taps
3. Enough to feel it
4. Medium spanks
5. Uncomfortably hard
6. As hard as you possibly can

The forth roll will determine what you will do. As you will notice tho, this could go on for some time ;-)

1. 10 spanks and start from roll 1 again
2. 20 spanks and start from roll 1 again
3. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
5. 20 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
6. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again. You can only end this punishment by rolling this result of a 6 6 times for the forth rolls. The 6th time you get this result you can finish.

Forfeit: If you can't take anymore and wish to stop your punishment your forfeit is that you must spank your pussy Uncomfortably Hard with your least favourite object 100 times before rubbing toothpaste on it and laying still on your back, hands by your sides for 10 minutes.
I completed this dare last night but didn't have time to write the full report. Here it is::

I rolled a two on my first roll, which meant I had to spank my clit. Joy. I rolled a three the next time, which meant I would be spanking with a metal spoon. I got a five on the strength roll, meaning the spanks would be uncomfortably hard.

I was already not looking forward to this. My clit is extremely sensitive to pain, and it was already sore from other dares. I used two clothespins on each labia and taped them to my legs to keep my clit exposed, then started.

I rolled a five the first time, which meant twenty spanks and going back to roll 2. I spanked my clit twenty times in quick succession, wanting to get it over with as soon as possible. I rolled a 2, 6, and 3, which meant thirty spanks with a metal ruler as hard as I could. I was tearing up after those.

I'm just going to list the rolls I got from here:
6. Pussy and tits
4 Medium Spanks
6. 30 spanks and return to roll one

4. Right tit
4. Medium spanks
1. 10 spanks and start from roll 1 again

2. Clit
2. Metal ruler
6. As hard as I possibly can
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2

3. Metal spoon
5. Uncomfortably hard
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2

6. Leather belt
6. As hard as I possibly can
5. 20 spanks and start from roll 2

At this point, I was crying and having to bite back noises, so I decided to forfeit. The dice were not in my favour today. I would much rather spank my pussy a hundred times and let it soak in toothpaste than hit my clit one more time.

I used the leather belt to deliver the spanks to my pussy. It was nice and red and stinging at the end, and I was still crying a bit at the pain.

This was when I realised that by forfeiting, I wasn't actually giving my clit a break. I still had to rub toothpaste all over my pussy, which included my clit, obviously.

Oh, I could've threw a tantrum right then and there. I begrudgingly went to get the toothpaste, squeezed a generous amount onto my fingers, then spread it all over my pussy.

The effect was instantaneous. Combined with the ache from the spankings, my pussy was in so much pain I couldn't see straight. I set a timer for ten minutes and lay down, hands on my side.

I only lasted four minutes at that. I couldn't stand it any longer and flew to the bathroom to wipe all of the toothpaste off. So not only did I give up and fail the dice dare, I failed the forfeit.

Please punish me further sir. I could've lasted those extra six minutes, but decided not too because my worthless pussy was in a little bit of pain.

My toys!!
Old 05-25-2014, 07:30 AM   #54
master301
Distinguished Member

I hope you still have those panties from your pussy to stop you from screaming so put them in your mouth.now to earm start off by 5 hard rubbersnaps on your clit then put the same amount of clips on your lips from last night and spank them off one by one if you slap more than one off restart you must do this 5 times after that 5 more rubberband snaps on your clit then 30 slaps to your cunt with hairbrush bristle side as hard as you can then put some toothpaste until next dare
Old 05-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #55
Alice0258

Quote:
I hope you still have those panties from your pussy to stop you from screaming so put them in your mouth.now to earm start off by 5 hard rubbersnaps on your clit then put the same amount of clips on your lips from last night and spank them off one by one if you slap more than one off restart you must do this 5 times after that 5 more rubberband snaps on your clit then 30 slaps to your cunt with hairbrush bristle side as hard as you can then put some toothpaste until next dare
Yes sir. Thank you for punishing me sir, I truly deserve it

My toys!!
Old 05-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #56
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice0258 View Post
Please punish me further sir. I could've lasted those extra six minutes, but decided not too because my worthless pussy was in a little bit of pain.
Punishment for failing PM'd
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:54 AM   #57
Xillen

Do you have sandpaper? If you do, press it against a corner, like the edge of a door, and then rub your cunt up and down along it for 3 minutes straight.

Did you enjoy a dare that I have given to you? Then pay me proper respect by reporting back with the results of the dare (either in the thread the dare was proposed or in PM).

Ladies are also always welcome to PM me for additional dares.

I wrote my own Card Dare Game! Please check it out.
Xillen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, pussy torture