Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2022, 10:25 AM   #1
Lionna

Male [24/M] Taking Diaper Stuffing Requests.

Hi!

I would like to be dared to stuff household items down my diaper.

Please Specify:
  • What is the name of the item? (Examples: candle wax, sponges, marbles, toothpaste, whip-cream, etc.)
  • When do I remove the item? (Example: remove the item in 1 hour.)
  • Where do I put the item? (Examples: front of diaper, back of underwear, in a sock around your cock.)
  • How do I prepare the item? (Example: cut the item in half.)
  • Why do you want the item? (Example: because it's rough, coarse, and gets everywhere.)
  • Any special requests or tasks relevant to the item requested. (Example: stuff a towel down the front of your navy-blue undies and clean the floor.)

Stipulations:
  • Please DO keep item requests small, cheap, and easy to clean up.
  • Please DO keep item time ranges short and sweet, like me. (15 minutes - 1 hour)
  • Please DO keep item quantities reasonable.
  • Please DO make me blush.
  • Please DO NOT request items that may harmful to my health, relationships, or sanity.
  • Please DO NOT request overly large, expensive, or overly messy items.
  • If I do not have the item requested and it is under ~$10, accessible in the US by car, and reasonable to obtain (and dispose of); I will consider going out and buying it.
  • Please DO NOT request items with sentimental value: (My toothbrush, great-grandma's ashes, the family jewels, etc.)
Good Example:
DreamDaddy: "Hey, cutie-patootie. Do you know how to cook? I want you to pour lukewarm oatmeal down the back of your diaper so you can know what it's like to sit in your own mess. If you don't know how to cook oatmeal than you can sit in some dry oats. You can change or remove them after an hour."
Bad Example:
DangerStranger69: "u want sum fuk? Put this 200$ blender from amazon up ur butt for the rest of the day. Add me on KIK? "
I am currently wearing (From bottom to top layer):
  • An XL Goodnite.
  • Three squares of bubble wrap.
  • A sheet of paper.
  • A pair of navy-blue undies.

Thank you for reading my post!

Lionna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 12:46 PM   #2
buttinup
getDare Devil

For one hour, you need to put one item no larger than half an inch in your diaper every minute. Leave them there until you use the diaper after the hour is up... Use as much variety as you can, but once you run out of unique items, you can switch to using the same item. If you use powder, do around a quarter teaspoon or 1 gram.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 02:50 PM   #3
Lionna

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
For one hour, you need to put one item no larger than half an inch in your diaper every minute. Leave them there until you use the diaper after the hour is up... Use as much variety as you can, but once you run out of unique items, you can switch to using the same item. If you use powder, do around a quarter teaspoon or 1 gram.
Thank you. Starting now.
Old 09-10-2022, 05:27 PM   #4
Lionna

Here is my list of items for the hour:
[0-10min]
Marble #1, moisturizing lotion, 1/4tsp of salt, 1/4tsp of rice, a gummy multivitamin, a rubber band, 1/4tsp of black pepper, a broken paper clip, a peanut, half a crouton.
[11-20min]
A screw, 1/4tsp of ground cumin, 1/4tsp of thyme, a blue berry, 1/4tsp of curry powder, 1/4tsp of paprika powder, a 1tsp of canola oil, a walnut, 1/4tsp of chili powder, a bit of a large eraser.
[21-30min]
A cotton ball, a pellet of ice, the cap of a mechanical pencil, a rubber ear bud, an unpunched staple, some crumbled tape, a caffine pill, body powder, and an actual eraser head.
[31-40min]
Half a piece of candy corn, marble #2, a piece of cat food, 1/4tsp of coffee grounds, rainbow sprinkles, spray whip cream (made with real cream!), some water, mayonaise, mustard, ranch, and steak sauce.
[41-50min]
A dab of white vinegar, 1/4tsp of sugar, a bread clip, ketchup, a piece of chocolate, marble #3, a mechanical eraser, a piece of mechincal led, the head of a mechanical pencil, honey mustard.
[51-60min]
The rest of time I ran out of ideas and used all marbles for a total of 13 marbles.

Overall, I was frantically running around, measuring items to shove down my pants. I basically grabbed whatever was closet to me in the kitchen.

The chili powder in particular I came to regret. I wasn't prepared for how irritating it would be down the front of my diaper, made me wet around 30 minutes in. After that I started focusing on condiments to cool myself off.

By the time the hour was up I didn't have to go. I made up for it by tying myself to my sawhorses and drinking a gallon jug of fruit punch until I leaked.

Was fun. Thanks!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionna for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, humiliation, stuffing