Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2021, 05:46 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 20F ~ Please use and abuse me

I don’t have class tomorrow, and I don’t work until the evening, so I’m dedicating most of my day to you!

Anything you say, I have to do (as long as it doesn’t violate my limits) and I will write you a detailed report.

There’s nothing in particular I’m asking for, so feel free to make me do whatever comes to mind. And don’t hold back!

I need someone to use me and abuse me like the obedient little girl I know I am.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 06:07 PM   #2
DiaperSlaveBunz
getDare Sweetheart

You can start with 15 edges and no cumming

Bunz Must Refer To Itself In The 3rd Person.
Make Sure Bunz Is Obeying It's Chastity/Diaper And Join It's Group To Check On It.
KIK: DiaperSlaveBunz

DiaperSlaveBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:49 PM   #3
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Wear your tunnel plug and a diaper for the whole day unless someone else wants to use your ass

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:45 PM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Pump your pussy as much as you can so it is nice and puffy. No using the toilet. If you have to pee it has to be somewhere else.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse me, obedience, use and abuse, use me, use this slut