Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
musket

Default tree house club

The summer school holidays had just started and already Emily and her best friends were bored out of their minds. They had gathered at Eric's tree house at the back of his house in the pine tree plantation to keep out of the misty rain that had just started to fall. “This is going to be a boring day if we are stuck in the tree house all afternoon while it’s raining” Eric said as he looked out if the window at the wet trees outside. “I hope the rest of the holidays are better than our first day on holidays.” So Emily suggested they play Truth or Dare. It was a pretty lame sort of game to play really but sometimes it got interesting.

Not wanting to stay bored John agreed with Emily’s suggestion followed by the rest of Emily’s friends. She immediately turned to John on her right and said "Your turn.

“Truth or dare?”

”Truth, "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes.”

And so the game went on almost as though they all wanted the chance to confess that they had never had sex before. Three girls and two guys were all best friends since they were in preschool together.

And soon it came back to Eric’s turn to ask a truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Emily?"

"Dare," she nervously replied, not sure where this was going.

"Flash us your tits!"

"No way.”

"You took dare. You have to! Show us your tits, show us your tits!" he started to Chant. Soon the others took it up. "Show us your tits! Show us your tits!"

"Oh, OK," Emily muttered, under her breath and giving in reluctantly. Standing up she turned to face the group and grabbed her t-shirt then with some embarrassment she pulled it up along with her bra, above her tits. Emily had small perfectly forming breasts about the size of oranges with pink nipples. She held them out for about ten seconds then lowered her shirt. Everyone cheered Emily for playing by the rules.

Emily turned to Joan next to her and said "Truth or dare?" Joan not wanting to risk exposing herself said, "Truth."

"What's the strangest thing you've ever stuck in your pussy?" She didn't say a word for a couple of moment thinking about the embarrassment of telling everyone. "Come on," Emily taunted. "You’ve got to answer."

Covering her face with her hands in embarrassment she muttered a carrot. "What? We can't hear you, say it louder."

Looking up she stated clearly, "A carrot. A couple of months ago when
I was at home by myself I found a carrot in my fridge and stuck it in my pussy to see what it felt like."

"Did it feel good?" Jenny asked. "Oh yeaaaaa." replied Joan with a cheeky grin on her face.

Joan thought for a few seconds before saying to John “truth or dare?”
“Dare please” he quickly replied.

“Show us your dick”

Without hesitation John stood up and pulled down his pants and underpants revealing his erect five inch cock for everyone to see. The girls whistled and clapped until john stuck it back in his pants and they settled down again for the next round.

Truth or dare Jenny?” asked John.

“Dare.”

“Take off your panties and give them to me.” If Jenny would have been wearing a dress this would be easy however she was wearing a pair of jeans. For Jenny to give him her underwear she would have to pull her pants all the way off then pull her underwear off then put her pants back on and everyone would see her bare pussy and ass.

Jenny looked around nervously at everyone in the tree house and from the looks on their faces no one was going to let her off the hook.

Looking around the second time she thought that at least the other two girls would feel a little sorry for her and back her up by trying to get her out of the situation but from the looks on their faces they were just as ready to see her go through with it as the boys were.

Suddenly after building up some courage Jenny stood up and unbuttoned her jeans then she casually pushed them off her hips and down to her ankles being careful to leave her white cotton panties on then she stepped out of her jeans. Then facing the group, she paused for a few second with red faced embarrassment knowing her full bottom half would be exposed shortly then Jenny slipped her panties down and stepped out of them.

She stood up straight and handed them to John who was staring straight at her pussy. Thin curls of light brown hair barely covered her pink lips. Jenny sat back down and started pulling her jeans back on. As she was doing this her legs spread open giving everyone a clear view of her wet pussy. Standing up she buttoned her pants back up and looked expectantly at John.

“Truth or dare?”

"Dare."

"Put on my panties and walk around the room 3 times!" Everyone roared with laughter, even John. Everyone could see his six inch dick half erect. John slipped his feet in and then pulled them up to his waist. John was thin, but he still outweighed Jennifer by 50 kilograms. The elastic was stretched as far as it could possibly go and white cotton stuck to his ass cheeks and the top of his dick poked its head out the top of the waistband. John walked around the room and as he was finishing the third circle they heard Eric’s mom calling them from the house to come home for lunch. He grabbed his jeans and pulled them on over the panties and they all climbed down from the tree house and walked up to the house for some lunch.

END OF PART ONE.

Last edited by musket; 04-25-2020 at 06:17 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 04-26-2020, 12:26 AM   #2
musket

That night Emily and Jenny spent the night at Joan’s house for a sleepover. Right after dinner the three girls retreated into Joan's bedroom to watch TV and talk. "So, what was it like taking your pants and panties off around the guys?" Emily asked Jenny.

"It was a little scary at first but it felt so good knowing they could see my bum and pussy. God, I got so wet."

"I'm so jealous. I wanted to join you." Joan said.

"I wonder why you? You only got a truth didn't you? We both showed something to the boys one of us should have dared you to strip nude or something and they could see everything you have” laughed Emily.

"I couldn't," complained Joan. “The game ended before I got another turn so I didn't have a good reason to show something to them or strip if you dared me to, I felt so left out, I want to do it soon though but I don’t want the boys thinking I’m easy and I would just strip or something for no reason for them, I would if they thought they were in charge and made me do it in a game or other situation or something like that."

"Cool. What are we going to do?" Emily asked with interest.

“Well I think we all liked this morning at the tree house and I want to do it again, as a matter of fact I want the school holidays to be the best time we ever had.”

"I don't know have you any ideas girls? We can make a list Joan asked as she grabbed a pen and paper.

"We could go skinny dipping in your pool whenever your parents and brother are out" suggested Jenny.

"Yea. But I want to do more than that."

"Like what?" Joan asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to just go skinny dipping. I want to be wild and try new things."

"We need some kind of plan. What all would you like to do?" asked
Emily.

"I want to be nude a lot."

"OK. Me too. Where?"

"At home. Outside. Everywhere!" replied Jenny.

"Like in public?" asked Emily.

"Yes. Like in public! I want to be wild!"

"Cool! What else do we do girls” Joan asked. "I want to lose my virginity” said Jenny. "Me to” the other girls said. "Have you ever wanted to do it to another girl?"

"OK so now what?" asked Jenny. "We want to be nude a lot, have sex and do daring things that might embarrass us if caught. How do we get everyone to agree to go through with our summer fun and not back out?”

"We've got to set some rules - and get everyone to agree to them! Then we just do it!" said Emily. After a long discussion they came up with a list of rules they all agreed on for the summer holidays.

Rule one, while you are out anywhere absolutely no panties of any kind may be worn under their pants or dresses unless you are at your home.

Rule two, once you get into bed you must sleep in the nude every night, the only exception is if you have to wait until family members go to bed then you must strip off everything and sleep.

Rule three, you must perform any sexual act or dare with another member of the tree house club if asked to do so in a game regardless of where you are at the time.

Rule four, each girl must let herself be seen nude by a member of the other girls family once over the holidays and the other girls will nominate who the lucky family member is.

Rule five, by the end of the Holidays each girl must have been seen ether topless or bottomless by a minimum of two people you don’t know in a public place.

Rule six, each week we will take it in turns and that girl will make up a dare that must be completed by the other girls at the end of each week regardless of what she come up with.

Rule seven, before the holidays are over each of us must have lost their virginity together John or Eric.

Rule eight, to make some incentive to go through with things two nude pictures in humiliating positions would be taken of each girl and used if necessarily

Rule nine, Failure to perform and backing out of any of the above will result in the other girls discussing with the boys and creating a unique, more difficult and the most humiliating dare that they must complete successfully or be banned from the group and the photo would be shown to anyone the others thought should see them.

END OF PART TWO.
The following 6 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 06:35 PM   #3
ralrak

This is pretty hot. Keep it up!
ralrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:08 PM   #4
FaexF

Really good!

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 04:41 PM   #5
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I want to know what happens next :-) waiting for the next part :-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:51 AM   #6
FaexF

Any more?

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 01:12 AM   #7
musket

Two weeks later and Joan has time to think up payback for her humiliating slave spankings and being made into a sex toy for Eric and John for Jenny and Emily’s entertainment. Joan had decided that she would target Jenny first and as she had a small petite body with hardly any breasts, She had decided on something that would humiliate and punish her in front of Eric and John as Jenny had done to her.

That afternoon Eric’s parents were out of town and Eric had the place to himself so arraignments were made to all meet in the tree house at ten o’clock in the morning to play some games.

Jenny had lost a bet that morning and had to do whatever Joan asked for the day so she was a little hesitant about what Joan had in mind but knew she was part of the club and Joan had to do things a couple of weeks earlier without too much complaining and she had no choice but to just see what the day became.

Once in Eric’s yard Joan stopped Jenny and Emily just stood there exited to hear what Joan had in mind for Jenny. “Ok Jenny strip completely nude for us so your flat baby’s body is on full display right here in the back yard then I will give you your clothes for today.” Jenny looked around and knowing the backyard was quite secluded from the public then looked up at the neighbors window where she had seen a little girl a couple of weeks before watching and seeing no one she started to unbutton her white shirt and sliding it off then dropping it to the ground leaving her in a white cotton singlet with white lace around the neck and Joan and Emily could just make out two small lumps underneath it also a pair of black tracksuit pants and socks and shoes.

“Shoes and socks next” was the order from Joan as she quickly complied then slipping of her tracksuit pants leaving her in just her singlet which didn’t quite cover her bald slit and just standing there embarrassed but still wanting to do what she was told so as not to have Joan and Emily think she was a wimp and be teased by them. “Keep going girl” Emily said as Jenny lifted her singlet with both hands and took it off.

“Gee, she does l have a body like a baby doesn’t she” Emily commented as Joan reached into her bag and pulled out Jenny’s new clothes for the day and dropped them on the grass in front of jenny. “What! You want me to dress up like a baby?” said jenny as she looked down at a large diaper that was big enough to fit her and a pink baby’s bonnet and pacifier to suck on. “Do it now” Joan demanded as Jenny picked up the diaper and put it on then taping the sides together to hold it in place. Next she put on her bonnet and tied it under her chin then asked Joan what top she had for her. “No top for the baby, you will just have to have your baby boobs on display all afternoon, your too young for a training bra anyway and I’m sure Eric and John don’t want the baby wearing one in case they want to bounce you on their knee and watch those tiny lumps jiggle” replied Joan laughing as jenny ordered her to walk with them to the tree house sucking on her pacifier.

As Joan and Emily walked through the tree house door, John and Eric were waiting and sitting on some chairs wondering if there was going to be some fun like a couple of weeks earlier and if so who would they be having fun with. “Hi guys, Jenny couldn’t make it today and I got stuck babysitting my little niece Jen so I bought her along so we can all look after her for the day” Joan said as she reached back through the door and grabbing Jenny by the arm pulled her into the tree house to the laughter of John and Eric as they looked at Jenny half nude in just in a diaper and bonnet with their eyes locked like a hypnotic trance on her bare chest. Pushing jenny to the floor on all fours Joan made Jenny crawl around on the floor still sucking on her pacifier as the others sat around watching her embarrass herself.

After about fifteen minutes had past and Jenny could see that they were getting bored with watching her acting like a baby on the floor she asked in a baby type voice “can I get up now?” This gave Joan an idea and asked John and Eric if they could smell anything and then said “John you had better take off Jens Diaper and see if it was her, oh and maybe she needs to air out her stinky bum so you can leave it off her for the rest of the day.” This made Jenny blush at the thought of having to spend the rest of the day just in her pink bonnet while exposing her smooth nude body to the others.

As John knelt down beside her down on all fours he undid the sticky side tapes of the diaper and threw it off making it land in the corner of the tree house.” I think it’s time our baby got bottle fed, she really looks hungry so John why don’t you feed her a bottle out of your pants.” said Emily as John moved to Jenny’s mouth and unzipped his pants and pushed it up to her lips.

Jenny hadn’t sucked a dick before and was hesitant to put it in her mouth but with Joan and Emily’s persuasion she soon opened up and took in the knob and around two inches then moved her head back and forth until she could feel his cock start throbbing and then a warm sensation hit the back of her throat causing her to pull her mouth off his cock leaving a thin white line of cum from the end of his cock to Jenny’s mouth until she pulled back their making it break then with her eyes closed she swallowed what was in her mouth before opening them again thinking to herself it didn’t taste all that bad really.

“Ok baby you can sit up at the table like a big girl for now but we have some games we want to play with you later.

Last edited by musket; 07-14-2020 at 07:05 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 08-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #8
dshaffer316

Hope more to come like the story

Dislikes: blood, scat
dshaffer316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 12:10 AM   #9
imcomingforyou

Please continue this story
imcomingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 03:24 AM   #10
musket

Jenny felt embarrassed sitting at the tree house table only dressed in a baby’s bonnet and exposed to the others in the clubhouse as she wondered what they were whispering to each other between looking at her body.

Jenny knew she was the topic of their conversation and had a fair idea she was going to have to do something to amuse them and hoped it wouldn’t be so bad.

After a few minutes of whispering Jenny could see Joan shaking everyone’s hand with a smile on her face and walked over to Jenny then sat down next to her and said “seeing you lost the bet and have to do everything I say today I have decided that you being a baby isn’t embarrassing enough for you so here is what I have in mind for you and if you agree you can get dressed in your normal clothes and that’s it for the day.”

“Tell me what it is please so I can agree and put something on” Jenny replied just wanting to hide her nude body from the others.

“I have discussed it with the others and I have decided that you are fun to play with and out of us to girls here you get them extra horny all the time when they look at you so there are four of us and we think you should do something nice for us in the form of favors so I will be giving John, Emily, me and Eric, two IOU cards each and they can fill then out on your behalf and give you one whenever they want to cash in a favor that you promised them even though it could be anything on the IOU cards.”

“But that’s not really fair though, what if someone writes something that will get me into trouble with my parents or something like that?” Jenny pleaded hoping Joan would take some sympathy with her and make her task a little easier for her but she soon realized that Joan was in one of her sarcastic moods and wouldn’t change her mind.

“It’s your choice, ether agree to giving us IOU cards or we keep you here just In your baby bonnet and you can spend the afternoon being babysat while Eric and John give you as many bottles out of their pants to suck on and you will keep sucking their dicks and drinking their milk until they get bored with you.” Joan cheekily said to her loud enough for the boys to overhear the conversation.

“OK only because I don’t want to have boys cocks in my mouth all the time so yes I promise I will honor the IOU cards no mater what’s written on them just let me get dressed now.” Jenny said in a timid voice while looking at Joan to see her reaction.

Joan handed her clothes back and watched as Jenny got dressed and feeling relived her day was over even though she had to compromise to end it early.

Once fully dressed Jenny said goodbye to Joan, Eric and John as she stood up and started the walk to the tree house door.

“Goodbye Jenny. You made a good baby and I’m sure we will babysit you again soon and remember there are eight IOU,S redeemable at any time someone gives you one and you didn’t notice but to make sure you honor each one I took some picks of you as a baby and drinking your bottle which I will delete when all the IOU, cards are used up.”

This comment made Jenny go red with humiliation and she knew that Joan would use them if she didn’t do as she was told so with hesitation Jenny said “yes I promise” and left the tree house to go home hoping they wouldn’t be too bad with her and just have her nude or something like that.
The following user says Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 03-25-2023, 05:46 AM   #11
musket

For most of the next week Jenny was expecting someone to redeem their one of their IOU’s but nothing had happened and Jenny thought to herself that maybe they were only teasing her and forgot about them and that made her stop worrying about what they might put on her IOU”s for her to do so she started to relax as she went through her normal school routine as she looked forward to the end of the school day and the weekend.

As the bell rang for the end of school Jenny got up from her desk and made her way down the hall and outside to where she was going to catch her bus home. Jenny could see Emily, Eric and Joan waiting at the bus stop for her which was normal for them to do.

“Hi Jenny” Joan and Emily said to her as they stood waiting for the bus and started to chat amongst themselves.

“What are we going to do this weekend?” asked Jenny knowing it was going to be a sunny weekend and wanted to spend it outdoors rather than sitting inside playing video games or something like that.

“I was thinking seeing tomorrow is Saturday and my little sisters has her soccer practice at eleven clock in the morning at the public park on the grassed area we will go and watch her practice and we can ride our bikes there” Emily replied then with Jenny, Eric and Joan agreeing with the idea so they all agreed to meet up the next morning.

The bus pulled up next to them and they got on and found a seat each at the back of the bus to continue their conversation about the weekends plans.

“I’m glad we all decided do to watch practice tomorrow morning and John will meet us there because John likes watching them practice in their little shorts and tops” Emily said to them as they read their magazines until it was almost time for their stop.

“Just one more thing before we all get off the bus” Eric said to Jenny.

“Because we are all going to the park in the morning I have decided that by half time practice all the girls in their small shorts and tops running up and down the grass will have us horny so I figure you need to entertain us so I have decided to use one of my IOU’s and I filled it out on your behalf so please read what you so called promised me in the IOU.”

Jenny looked shocked and embarrassed that they were going to actually use one of the IOU’s and she had no choice but to do whatever was on them or have pictures of her in compromising positions and dressed like a baby sucking a boys dick shown to people so she slowly took the folded up piece of paper and hesitantly unfolded it to read her fate.

The IOU promissory note read

This IOU promises that I Jenny will do the following at the girls Soccer practice at the park tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I will dress in my white panties, one of my training bras, shoes and socks and my blue summer dress and a mask given to me by Eric on the day.

At half time practice the team stop and have a drink and some oranges in the middle of the grass field for ten minutes and whilst this is happening I Jenny will ride my bike into some bushes where I will remove my dress and give it to Joan to look after so I am only in my panties, bra, shoes and socks then I will ride across the grass area past the team and yell “GO TIGERS” then keep riding off the grass area and into the forest beside the park then wait in a designated area in the forest until someone brings my dress back to me.

“WHAT?” Jenny said in a panicked voice then continued to say “Please not in front of Emily’s sister and her team mates that will be to embarrassing having her team see me in my underwear and they will never let me live it down and there’s always a few spectators and parents at practice.”

“We will see you in the morning and no one will recognize you if you in the mask I will give you unless you do something silly like stop riding or fall off your bike” Eric jokingly told her.

“Please anything else but this; I will do anything else if you change your mind.” Jenny said as she tried to make Eric change her mind.

“Don’t plead or argue with me when you promised to do something and if you don’t like it then how about I change it a little for you. How about doing it in just your panties then and give your bra to Joan as well as your dress?” replied Eric in a sarcastic voice.

Feeling defeated Jenny let out a sigh and then said to Eric in an unhappy voice that made Joan grin with the delight of knowing that Jenny would feel humiliated the next morning and her IOU idea was paying off.

“OK… OK then I will do it in my bra and panties if that’s what you want.”

“No, you should have just excepted the promise without complaining so it’s just your shoes, socks, panties and a mask for you and the team can see you riding past them with your little tittles out on display and don’t worry too much about showing them off to in public because there’s not a lot you have to look at the moment and they may not even interest anyone apart from the soccer team that might laugh at them as you go by but let’s just wait and see in the morning.” This made Jenny feel insecure about her chest.

“And if you don’t want to do the ride completely nude you will stop pleading with me and do as you are told.” Eric continued to say.

The next morning Joan, Eric and John waited for jenny at soccer practice hoping Jenny turned up.

“It’s been almost an half an hour since soccer practice started and it looks like Jenny is going to chicken out and there’s only fifteen minutes left until half time” Said Joan as she peered down at her watch.

“I was really looking forward to her paying up on the IOU but it’s not looking good. She must be too scared” replied Eric hoping g to see Jenny go through with it.

“Maybe she still might turn up so let’s give her until half time and if she doesn’t find the courage to turn up then we should punish her for not going through with it” John said to them hoping they would agree to his punishment idea.

“Eric, seeing it’s your IOU I think you should think up a good punishment and we won’t tell her until it happens so what did you have in mind if she doesn’t turn up?” Joan asked with curiosity.

Thinking about and wanting a good embarrassing punishment for her Eric came up with a good suggestion and said to the others “I think as well as use the pictures of her somehow we should take her somewhere at least two kilometers away from the tree house in the morning just as the sun is just starting to rise and then me and John can hold her down while Joan strips her completely nude then we leave her there nude and take her clothes back to the tree house and make her find her way to the tree house before she gets seen.”

“That’s diabolical, I like it so ether way she gets embarrassed going topless here or humiliated and nude later on” replied Joan as she smiled over Jenny’s predicament.

Five minutes later Jenny road up on her bike and stopped next to the others wearing her blue summer dress. “Sorry I’m late but I was really nervous and a little scared but unfortunately if I didn’t turn up I know I’m in trouble with the pictures of me so here I am.”

“There’s only about five minutes to go until half time so you take your bike into those bushes over there and Joan will go with you to so you can give her your dress and bra then as soon as they stop for half time I want you to start riding through the park and keep going until you leave the park and get to the clearing in the forest a little way in and wait there for us to bring your dress and bra to you and take this gorilla mask to hide your identity” Eric told her as he handed her a rubber gorilla mask which Jenny appreciated getting to at least stop anyone recognizing her from the team and from the half a dozen spectators watching the training session.

“You’re looking a little white and flustered, are you going to be OK?” Joan said to Jenny once they were both in the bushes out of sight of everyone in the park.

“That’s because I’m scared and know I have to go through with it” Jenny said to her as she unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off then handing it to Joan leaving her looking down at herself dressed in only her shoes, socks and her bra hesitating the thought of having to remove it from her chest exposing herself but knew if she missed half time she was going to be in trouble so with both hands she reached behind her back to find the clip and undid it and handed it to Joan.

“They are just stopping now so hop on your bike and the sooner you go the sooner it will be all over so hop on your bike and go when you are ready.”

It was now or never for Jenny as she took a few deep breaths and then started pedaling her bike as she left the cover of the bushes and onto the grassed area where they had been practicing.

There was no turning back now for Jenny as she could see Joan, John and Eric all lathing and whistling at the topless girl in her panties wearing a mask ride past the team yelling “GO TIGERS” and then disappearing into the distance making all the team members giggle and look in amazement at the half time show put on by jenny.

“Unreal, I didn’t think she would have actually gone through with it but she did and just think now we know she will do things like that we still have seven IOU’s for her so we can really put her to the test now let’s go and find her so we can give her the dress and bra back because I think by the time we get to her she will be glad to put the back on again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk