Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2023, 10:38 PM   #1
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel room slavery

Hello,
next month, I stay in a hotel room (quite a luxury one, with a kitchen, bathtub and a double sized bed). I chec in at 9pm, leave the room at 8am in the morning.

Whatever happens in between is in your hands.

Limits are in my signature, but this time, you can really make me push them.
I can have take some sex toys with me (pegs, spanking implements, chastity belt, shock collar...) or I can go shopping and buy anything you make me before the hotel room door locks behind me and I give up all control for 11 hours...

Have fun!
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:03 PM   #2
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Still looking.
I should also say that I am planning to start a chastity regime right after my return, co it will probably be my last chance for orgasm for a long time.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:46 PM   #3
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Let's start with the basic no clothes rule.
Furthermore edge once an hour followed by 25 spanks and 1 rep of exercise (rotate what you do)
You may either wake up once an hour during your night to complete or do the in one sitting after your night rest.

Second since this might be the last time you cum let's make it interesting.
You may only cum during the last 60 seconds of your stay.
To be allowed to cum you must be completely naked and infront of a window (anybody else suggestions?)
That means you have from 7:59 to 8:00 to cum, get dressed, gather your belongings and close your room door behind you. Good luck

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 10:59 AM   #4
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, sir, I will do this. It will probably take most of the pleasure form my last orgasm, but I guess I have no choice now.

Taking other rules and suggestions.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:21 PM   #5
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, during December, there will be another hotel stay and I am looking for fun!
This time I want not only torture, but do some useful work as well. Exercise, studying...

And I have some budget to buy equipment/sex toys you order me to.

Advertisements
Kink Talk