Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
SubmissiveApril

Star 1 (19/F) Train me to become a true painslut! (Needs sadistic punishment dares)

Hello to all of you sadistic masterminds!
I’m 19 years old, female. Looking for cruel ways to self-torture and push my limits, so I can be trained as a painslut. I’m a scandinavian blondie with DD sized breasts and very sensitive nipples. My holes are tight and I’m not anal trained in any way, so the stretch from bigger inserts is really painful to me. I will be alone home for the next few days, so I would love to get some dares!
I have a vibrator, a few smaller to normal sized dildos, icy hot and probably other things in my house that can be used.

Please share some of your sadistic and merciless ideas, so this slut can get her limits pushed (:

No pictures.. but I’ll let you know in detail about my suffering!
I don’t do tight breast bondage lasting longer than 90 minutes (for safety)

xoxo
~ April

Hard limits: Permanent damage, family/friends, pee/scat, pictures, too public

Will accept dares that includes my dislikes too.
SubmissiveApril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #2
e_reader

take 2 strong belts and tight each of your thighs together with the foot. takes two dildos. they should be long enough so that once they reach the deepest you from the middle and the back, an inch is left outside. put them in.

clamps on your nipples and chain in between. tie your vibrator on the chain. turn it on.

grab a big towel, turn it into a hard roll. put it on your chair and sit on it with your knee hang the side not touching anything so that your weight are all on the dildos.

now. tiny bits of icyhot on clit. then grab your elbows on your back until it goes down.

report back
e_reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Firstly, you will need a large number of clothespins. Attach 5 clothespins to each cheek, 5 on each tit (including your nipples) and 2 on each lip of your pussy. Then bend over and use a belt (folded in half, buckle in palm) and use it to smack off each and every clothespin on your ass. When you have done that you must give your ass 4 more belt spanks for each cheek. Then use your fingers to masturbate until you edge. Once you have done so, use your hand to smack off each clothespin from your breasts one at a time, excluding the ones on your nipples. Then use your hands to yank off each clothespin off your nipples at the same time without opening them. Edge again. Now get a hair brush and use the flat side to spank your cheeks 20 more times each. Then use the bristled side to smack your tits 20 times more each. Then get some string and tie it around the remaining clothespins on your pussy lips and around each of your toes. It should be done so that you are not able to fully straighten and extend your legs without pulling them off. Then masturbate again until you cum. But as soon as you feel your orgasm hit you, extend your legs, pulling the clothespins off your pussy lips.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
me2356
getDare Sweetheart

masturbate with sandpaper to the edge and uce icyhot as lube.
me2356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #5
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

heres some punishments for you you must pick three of them:
well since you like to come so much heres something that may make you rethink that. take a nail brush and scrub each breast for 10 mins and your pussy for 10mins. Next I want you to make a mix of tiger balm hotsauce and toothpaste and coat your two big objects (vibes with fresh batteries if possible) in it then massage the rest into your breasts and pussy. next take your two big objects and insert them into your pussy and ass biggest goes in your ass (if vibes turn them on high) and tie a crotch rope to keep them in. put a green scrubbing pad into each cup of your tightest bra and put it on.
dress as you want over the top and then stay like this for atleast 12 hours and go for atleast 1 30 min jog.

tie tits at the base as tight as possible (if your tits are big enough) then tie some string around your nipples and tie it to something above your head so that you are forced on to your tip toes. then place ice around your toes and icy hot on your tits you may only release the strings on your nipples once you have spanked your pussy 20 times with a hair brush (strikes only count if they hit your clit) have fun and report back

for one week:
every night before you go to bed you are to scrub your tits with a nail brush for at least 10 minutes each. take a bra that is a size or two to small for you and line the cups with sand paper then make a mix of salt hotsauce toothpaste and chilli oil and smear the sand paper with it then put on the bra as tight as possible it does not come off till after you wake up in the morning. also find something butt plug like and coat it in the mix and wear it in your ass whenever you have to leave the house

hmm simple one for you to do take an object and put it up your ass your choices of lube are: deepheat, toothpaste, or chillie sauce
next mix the two that you did not use and soak a sponge and a three brillio (green scrubbing thing for pans) in the mix
push the sponge into your pussy and tape a vibe over your clit (on lowest setting if you have one if not ignore) place one brillio pad over your pussy and tie a tight crotch rope to hold it all in place. next take the last two brillio pads and put them over your breasts and then place on the smallest tightest bra you have (not a sport bra want them to bounce a bit lol)
now the preperation is complete you may put on any other cloths you wish then you are to take a 20min jog away from your house then find a the roughest patch of ground possible. once in a suitable location do 30 push ups (tits must be squashed against the ground for them to count) then take a jog back home at home do another set of push ups and then 30 situps thats it all done. no cumming through out though if you do cum you must carry on and finish this anyway and then ask for a punishment.
if the outside jog is too public jog up and down your stairs or something instead and do your push ups in the garden
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #6
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Find in Your house thing that will fit in Your pussy completely. But it must be so big that will hurt a little bit. When You stuff it dress up and go walk for half hour.
write what You stuffed, and did it hurt when You walk.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
human_slave

Bind your breasts at the base so they're nice and tight and round. Put a top on that's low cut, but not too much, unless your daring. Go shopping. Count how many people look at your breasts. When you get home edge that number if times then cum. Release your breasts. Please report.
human_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #8
human_slave

Get two bras, one padded one not. Place drawing pins through the soft one so that they point to your breasts. Put the soft bra in the padded one. Put the bras on. Hopefully the pins should be prickling your boobs.

Now depending on your limits do one of two things.

Squeeze your own breasts.

Get someone to squeeze them for you.
human_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #9
Master4SlaveF

Send a message via Yahoo to Master4SlaveF

Nice add, you may contact me if u like to have a session

Into: anal sex , blindfolds , bondage, breast/nipple torture , candle wax , chains , discipline , hair pulling , handcuffs , humiliation, master/slave , mutual masturbation , nipples, oral sex, pain , pinching , spanking , talking dirty , toys , whips .

Curious about: biting , breath play, caging/confinement, chastity devices, collar and lead/leash , doctor/nurse play, electrotorture, latex , leather , role play.
Master4SlaveF is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, pain, punishment, slut, training